Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• CoachEricTaylor

Participant

First off, please forgive me if this has already been posted. Feel free to bash and then merge posts. (I am sure the MB police will handle this quite well)Now. I am looking to go to the HOF ceremony, Tour, and game. I have been pricing things out and want to try and get the booking done soon. I am looking to see if anyone has done this and can recommend packages, hotels, numbers to contact, etc. This is going to be an anniversary/birthday thing so my super cool wife is completely down and excited.Any help or suggestions would be great. I can handle trolling as well if that is more your style. Maybe someone else out there is looking to go as well and would appreciate help as well.-- The Beard

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suggest not booking any hotel in canton. Its a shit hole. Book one close to North Canton Ohio.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s amazing that the NFL Hall of Fame is still in Canton.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suggest not booking any hotel in canton. Its a **CENSORED** hole. Book one close to North Canton Ohio.

Awesome. Thank you for that tip. Wouldn't have thunk it. This has already been helpful.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suggest not booking any hotel in canton. Its a **CENSORED** hole. Book one close to North Canton Ohio.

Awesome. Thank you for that tip. Wouldn't have thunk it. This has already been helpful.

Definitely agree.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m looking at hotels in Cleveland.  Google Maps says Cleveland is about 1 hour away from Canton, and there are so many more decent hotel options then Canton or Akron.  Priceline has rent-a-cars for about $15 a day with unlimited mileage. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.