Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Just yesterday Trump touted his very good relationship with Putin

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtJoe Biden putting the squeeze on the Ukraine
      (stop investigating me and my Trash family).

• jbear

Participant

This has been going on for about a week already. Of course you’ll have your Trump spin on this as anything else but I’m more interested in what if anything Joe Biden will do about it. So far not very impressed.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This has been going on for about a week already. Of course you’ll have your Trump spin on this as anything else but I’m more interested in what if anything Joe Biden will do about it. So far not very impressed.

maybe he will walk across the DMZ and take a photo :-)

carry a Bible, perhaps

• jbear

Participant

Hilarious. The fact is this is happening under Joe’s watch.

• spartan

Participant

Putin is testing Biden, pure and simple. And what’s more, unless Biden does or says something that says don’t mess, Putin may well rumble straight into the Ukraine. Whether true or false, I think Putin is looking back at when he was the VP and thinks this is going to be a pushover.

• Roy

Participant

Putin is just creating a bargaining chip. Nobody ever accused him of being stupid. The sanctions have been in the hopper for quite some time. Now he will be able to use deescalating the Ukraine border as a way to negotiate an end to the sanctions.

• jbear

Participant

Again…. great job Joe. You created another crisis!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Again…. great job Joe. You created another crisis!

Look at KKKChron post!

• jbear

Participant

Four years of your shtick and somehow pointing out who’s sitting in the big boy chair is out of bounds?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Four years of your shtick and somehow pointing out who’s sitting in the big boy chair is out of bounds?

Not out of bounds just delivered in Chron fashion

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Four years of your shtick

So much pain.

• jbear

Participant

I just thought Roy made a great point about who was responsible.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Might check the script

• spartan

Participant

Putin rolled over Obama when Biden was VP so IMO Putin thinks he can roll over Biden. Back then it was Obama’s call so Biden has every opportunity to prove Putin wrong and set the tone for the next 4 years.

It’s not a good sign though that Biden pulled 2 USN ships from going into the Black Sea and left the Royal Navy to go it alone so as to not “antagonize” the situation.

• Roy

Participant

I just thought Roy made a great point about who was responsible.

Of course it’s Biden’s fault for not kissing Putin’s ass.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

It’s a roughy time for Trumpers because Trump put them in a box. Almost every protest a Trumper makes kicks back as “hypocrisy”

In this thread, Biden is the source of the problem with Russia … not Trumps 4 years of licking Putin’s ass (including denying the interference that is the basis for the latest sanctions)

Trumpers are f—ked by Trump

• spartan

Participant

The Russians are rolling back from the border, although leaving several hundred armored vehicles within striking distance apparently. Forward positioning they call it. Joe made a call apparently. Here’s hoping the Rooskis are pulling back because of what he said.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

The Russians are rolling back from the border, although leaving several hundred armored vehicles within striking distance apparently. Forward positioning they call it. Joe made a call apparently. Here’s hoping the Rooskis are pulling back because of what he said.

We will know from his tweets declaring victory and greatness

Oh wait. That was Trump

Meanwhile, war drums beat in Syria (Iran) and Israel.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.