Viewing 42 reply threads

• Author

• bucpimpin

Participant

Could be there if we trade back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYr5OLsZDpsKinda mad I didnt check him out sooner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love that pick! Kid has got that speed we have been missing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea I’m warming up to him or beckham either 1 would be great for us!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks and Beckham fit the mold, we will have to move to get them though.

Please wait…

• bnjsnow

Participant

Im in..like him better than Evans..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who we talking about, can’t get the YouTubes on the Internets at the Works.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did not realize he was the 2013 Biletnikoff Award winner. Cooks or Sammy, please! #SpeedinSpace

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“But hes a midget though”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks? Yup. I’ll take that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah talking about Cooks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m guessing we’d have to trade down with our 1st and then select him?  Or trade back into the 1st for him? I doubt we’d take him at 7 and he wont be there in the second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

id love to trade back and take Cooks. he fits what Tedford wants to do better than Evans and we could net extra picks from this move. give me Cooks and Allen Robinson and ill be very happy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The play at 2:23 is one of the most athletic plays I’ve ever seen at any level. Just insane. I'd be ok with the guy even at 7, though I'd prefer to trade back a bit. The thing about his highlight reel is it isn't just all go routes, actually the majority of his stuff is swings, stops, end arounds, slants and then some go routes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him in as a trade-back target.  I’d be considerably less enthused at #7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jay Glazer ?@JayGlazer  11mEvery yr, i poll GMs asking who greatest kid in the draft is. Not player but kid. Name mentioned most this yr? Oregon State WR Brandin Cooks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

id love to trade back and take Cooks. he fits what Tedford wants to do better than Evans and we could net extra picks from this move. give me Cooks and Allen Robinson and ill be very happy

ya, I’d rather have Cooks or Beckham than Evans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Bucs do go WR not named Watkins then Cooks is the man. Just sick speed and athletic ability.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love to get Cooks or Beckham. Dont see how we can without trading back or trading back into the first. Unless they shock us. If Cooks is a good kid than he certainly fits what Lichte and Lovie have been bringing to the team. All their FA guys were very stable minded guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It might not cost much to jump from #38 into the late 20’s. I’d be down if they felt that Cooks could be an immediate playmaker and a perfect fit in this offense.

Please wait…

• DKrall

Participant

Cooks is a STUD. If we can’t trade back and Watkins is gone, Cooks should be the pick at #7. Evans is big and has good hands, but he is not a great route-runner and can easily get jammed at the line (watch the Duke bowl game). Evans ran a good 40 time, but it if you watch the game tape, it takes him a while to get up to full speed when running routes and there is almost always a defender all over him. Cooks beat Watkins and Evans for the Biletnikoff Award, which has to count for something. Cooks has great hands, exceptional speed, and runs great routes. He plays a lot like Watkins, only he is much smaller so he uses his agility and quickness to get open and spring long gains instead of trying to truck DBs. I think this kid will end up being a great pro no matter what team he is on; hopefully it will be the Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade back to take cooks. Use those picks to trade up to secure bridgewater.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i’ve seen quite a few mocks that have him going to the Eagles

Please wait…

• DKrall

Participant

Best scenario would be that someone is there at #7 that Jerry Jones must have and we trade back to #16 with Dallas. That puts us ahead of the Eagles, Jets, Chiefs and would the ideal range to draft Cooks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best scenario would be that someone is there at #7 that Jerry Jones must have and we trade back to #16 with Dallas. That puts us ahead of the Eagles, Jets, Chiefs and would the ideal range to draft Cooks.

that's a dream scenario because you know Jones will give up a stupid trade to get there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's a dream scenario because you know Jones will give up a stupid trade to get there

Give up your draft Jerry!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see a trade down to 12 with NYG, looking to scoop up one of Matthews or Lewan. #7 for #12 and # 74? We could take one of Cooks/Ebron/OBJ at 12 and maybe use #74 to get back into round 1 for Carr/Bridgewater.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Glad to see other people also like the idea of grabbing Cooks/OBJ instead of Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks is a better Jackson without the bonehead mentality. He will be a Eagle if he falls that far. I wouldn’t mind him later in round 1 if we trade back. But at #7, no thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they had a my favorite midget competition this guy would win it hands down. Would be thrilled to pick him if we can trade down in the 3rd round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rather take Cooks at 7 if the value isn’t there for trading back. This is if Watkins and Evans are gone. Remember, teams get silly in the draft when it comes to this kind of speed. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him off the board before the 15th pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they had a my favorite midget competition this guy would win it hands down. Would be thrilled to pick him if we can trade down in the 3rd round.

Dumb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

give me cooks over evans all day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This kid is going to be drafted tonight. Prediction if the Jets don’t get him, he won’t get past the Eagles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to draft a midget slot WR at no.7 and you have the audacity to call my post dumb? LOL.Speed is great but the film looks average if you go beyond the highlights. Not anywhere a top-15 pick in my book. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to draft a midget slot WR at no.7 and you have the audacity to call my post dumb? LOL.Speed is great but the film looks average if you go beyond the highlights. Not anywhere a top-15 pick in my book. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I think he was referring to your obsession with players who aren't at least 6'10".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to draft a midget slot WR at no.7 and you have the audacity to call my post dumb? LOL.

I don't think it is audacity - more like history if anything

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dude, you're starting to sound like the gay westboro guy and the black prostitute-loving KKK leader with how much self-loathing midget stuff you put on these message boards, its so obvious its actually starting to become funnyonly somebody who is of shorter stature themselves would give such a sh*t about short people.  being tall is nothing special, this coming from a 6'4 person

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL. Goldson Grimm Reaper getting pwned in this thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

giphy.gif !!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

odell-beckham-one-hand-grab-b.gifCooks-YAC.gifGive me the Lollypop kids !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks-YAC.gif

What a f*cking play that was....could you imagine how much better it would have looked if he were 3-4 inches taller??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I honestly think that if Watkins is gone, we trade back and get either OBJ or Cooks…..even with Manziel still on the board

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks-YAC.gif

Ive never seen that play eitherWhat a f*cking play that was....could you imagine how much better it would have looked if he were 3-4 inches taller??

Please wait…

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.