Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• fanofkit

Participant

Nothing like a little hyperbole…  In all fairness, I think people are over reacting a bit.http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/brandon-spikes-trashes-patriots-on-twitter-calls-time-in-new-england-4-years-a-slave/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would love to see some of these guys work a job in the real world then talk about “slavery”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The comments section of that article.  Wow……..wow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would love to see some of these guys work a job in the real world then talk about "slavery".

In actual slavery you can't just willingly retire. Lmao. Oh Sapp ;P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The comments section of that article.  Wow........wow.

A very vocal minority of conspiracy theorist rac... they're not even racists. It's weird. I can't even describe it.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

I’m starting to think Urban Meyer miiiiiiiiight have looked past character when recruiting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm starting to think Urban Meyer miiiiiiiiight have looked past character when recruiting.

Funny stuff...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If getting paid millions to play a game that you grew up playing for free is slavery then sign me up massuh’

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to some of the posters there…the white holocaust is coming.  Interesting…

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

In what context is he using it in.  If he means general slavery, then welcome to the real world that all of us go through called economic slavery.  If he means it by comparing who and what he does today to the past slavery that happened hundreds years ago, then shame on him for sure!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.