Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Is it me or does Winston’s arm look really weak? His passes always seem to flutter around like a wounded duck and the ball looks odd coming out of his hands. I don’t see much zip on the ball on a regular basis either. I know it’s hard to be accurate when your arm is hurting and Winston’s ball placement has been horrible so far this season. His arm strength looked much better in college IMO. Anyone else notice this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh look the Winston hater has come out of hiding.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh look the Winston hater has come out of hiding.

qft

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see the Winston apologists have arrived.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QFT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not a Winston apologist. The OP only comes out of the woodwork every bad game Winston has just to make him feel special.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not a Winston apologist. The OP only comes out of the woodwork every bad game Winston has just to make him feel special.

No, I have actually been banned the past few weeks for some unknown reason. My post poses a legitimate question. You can defend Jameis all you want but, facts are Jameis has sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, I have actually been banned the past few weeks for some unknown reason. My post poses a legitimate question. You can defend Jameis all you want but, facts are Jameis has sucked.

Hmm I wonder why. I'm not defending Jameis at all. I agree he has sucked, but not every one of my posts is bashing him like yourself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought it was somewhat evident. But it is really noticeable on the out routes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmm I wonder why. I'm not defending Jameis at all. I agree he has sucked, but not every one of my posts is bashing him like yourself.

It's not like he hasn't deserved it. I will give the credit he deserves when he earns it. I wish he'd get his crap together and play like the number 1 overall pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure abt the OPs history, but I thought it was a very fair question. I personally think Jameis is playing hurt but I don't know if it's his shoulder. I thought his ankle might still be bothering him - he's throwing off his back foot waay too often and not following through on other throws when he should. My thought was that maybe his ankle is causing him to not want to push through his legs completely and it's affecting his mechanics from there. Unfortunately the biggest handicap he faces isn't going to be fixed anytime soon as Lovie is probably not taking the Joe Philbin Plan in the near future( in my opinion).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure abt the OPs history, but I thought it was a very fair question. I personally think Jameis is playing hurt but I don't know if it's his shoulder. I thought his ankle might still be bothering him - he's throwing off his back foot waay too often and not following through on other throws when he should. My thought was that maybe his ankle is causing him to not want to push through his legs completely and it's affecting his mechanics from there. Unfortunately the biggest handicap he faces isn't going to be fixed anytime soon as Lovie is probably not taking the Joe Philbin Plan in the near future( in my opinion).

Thank you for a legit response. Something is off with Jameis and it's reason for concern. Will this be an ongoing issue?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will TB-BucFan make another question thread before Sunday?

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.