Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 113 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

WARNING. Prepare yourselves. You cannot rely on our weak ass government.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Prepare yourselves.

Get your ID’s!

ASAP!

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

Yep. Come through my front door. I’ll have a real big ID waiting … its going to be HUGE.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Yep. Come through my front door. I’ll have a real big ID waiting … its going to be HUGE.

Is it similar to the one Rusty Griswold used in Vegas Vacation to get his fake ID?

That would be awesome!

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

By the way, Mr. “I Got My ID“…

You realize that account was discovered to be a fake and is tied to…wait for it…a white nationalist group.

Weird…

• jbear

Participant

They just have to be in your yard as long as they are threatening violence. I’m thinking that although I never wanted an AR before, Antifa presents a great opportunity to justify owning one. I don’t want to see them go into residential neighborhoods but I think they are more than willing and would already been doing it if not for the second amendment. This is another reason the second amendment exists. Yes to oppose government but a militia can do more than oppose govenment it can also protect communities from radical leftist thugs. I’m all for it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO

“Twitter has suspended a fake “antifa” profile on its platform, which the tech giant says was linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, for making posts inciting violence during ongoing protests in the United States, according to US reports.

The recently created account, @ANTIFA_US, issued tweets calling for violence and rioting. “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” the account tweeted. “Tonight we say ‘F— The City’ and we move into residential areas… the white hoods… and we take what’s ours …” 

The post ended with #BlackLivesMatter and #F***America, and the profile’s photo included the antifa logo.

THANK GOD FOR IDs!!! and ARS . . because they make a penis larger . . . per the NRA!

;-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is pure gold, if you actually read the story above about the white supremacists

“Antifa presents a great opportunity to justify owning one.”

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

They just have to be in your yard as long as they are threatening violence. I’m thinking that although I never wanted an AR before, Antifa presents a great opportunity to justify owning one. I don’t want to see them go into residential neighborhoods but I think they are more than willing and would already been doing it if not for the second amendment. This is another reason the second amendment exists. Yes to oppose government but a militia can do more than oppose govenment it can also protect communities from radical leftist thugs. I’m all for it.

Lolz…

• jbear

Participant

Lolz…

I don’t even own a gun as I’ve said before but in all seriousness the best case against gun control could turn out to be Antifa and the same idiots who wish guns were illegal so that the government could look after us better.

I’m as close to going to the gun store as I’ve ever been but as a 250 pound former athlete who hasn’t done anything nearly as exciting as competitive sports in years I’m kindof chomping at the bit to get out the old baseball bat and take out a few trespassers. I bet I could get 5 or 6 of those overprivileged, rich white kids gone nuts without getting a scratch. I’m thinking a little WWE style twerp toss over my fence and into the ditch. Haven’t tossed anyone around in years.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

As I said,

Lolz…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So close! Juts need it in one of the other accounts!

• jbear

Participant

As I said,

Lolz…

And that’s really the point isn’t it. lolz away DH.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

As I said,

Lolz…

And that’s really the point isn’t it. lolz away DH.

Based off of your responses recently, Lolz indeed, my good man.

• jbear

Participant

You two are too clever for your own good. I’m not talking about being close to getting a gun because I think Antifa is actually coming to my neighborhood. It’s the protests in general and it’s a fact that this happens every time there is this sort of unrest. Gun sales spike.

It is true that the idea of being legally able to beat up antifa twerps does get me tingly all over. I can’t be the only one. DH?

• tampaspicer

Participant

The fear is real in some now. Fear they’ve probably never felt before. Be scared and afraid. Feel what some feel everyday of their life. BLM

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

You two are too clever for your own good. I’m not talking about being close to getting a gun because I think Antifa is actually coming to my neighborhood. It’s the protests in general and it’s a fact that this happens every time there is this sort of unrest. Gun sales spike.

It is true that the idea of being legally able to beat up antifa twerps does get me tingly all over. I can’t be the only one. DH?

First off, no need to attempt to “educate” me on firearm revenues. Barking up the wrong tree.

Secondly, I’m laughing at you and your blatant disregard of acknowledging PROVEN involvement by White Supremacy groups in these riots; while continuing to only focus on Antifa.

Speaks volumes, but then again, we already knew you were full of shit.

• jbear

Participant

The fear is real in some now. Fear they’ve probably never felt before. Be scared and afraid. Feel what some feel everyday of their life. BLM

Just wow!

• jbear

Participant

First off, no need to attempt to “educate” me on firearm revenues. Barking up the wrong tree.

Secondly, I’m laughing at you and your blatant disregard of acknowledging PROVEN involvement by White Supremacy groups in these riots; while continuing to only focus on Antifa.

Speaks volumes, but then again, we already knew you were full of shit.

Neither you or Virgil started this thread. It was supposedly one of my alt accounts speaking of full of shit. You used to be a respectable and open minded poster but I don’t know whats happened to you recently. I don’t recall you getting upset when Virgil completely ignores contrary facts or inconvenient truths. I don’t recall you demanding that he acknowledge a counter point that hits home…. what gives?

It’s understood that some white supremacist groups, motorcyle gangs etc, are also happy to work towards civil unrest however I bet if you think real hard you can recall discussions in which both Virgil and Fire refused to denounce antifa.

While I haven’t done that in this thread I have and am happy to denounce completely violence, racism and hatred unequivocally and do not need a qualifier or to defend any good intentions as I understand that Violence against anyone except in self defense or defense of your property is disgusting.

Sad that I actually had to say that again to you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“It’s understood that some white supremacist groups, motorcyle gangs etc, are also happy to work towards civil unrest however I bet if you think real hard you can recall discussions in which both Virgil and Fire refused to denounce antifa.”

I am not sure which is funnier, the passive voice (“It is understood . .”) or the “refused to denounce antifa.”

when and for what? I am against any violence.

As an aside, you realize this thread is based on a FICTION that was created by a WS group and perpetuated by Trump Jr, right?

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@jbear

1. Don’t lump me in with the group calling everyone multi-account users. Not that guy.
      2. You used to be a respectable poster as well.
      3. I’ve argued with Virgil more than I have anyone else on here. While it may have been years ago, it’s well documented.
      4. You’re right. It is sad you had to actually come out and denounce and acknowledge white supremacy groups acting violently in these protests. Based off your recent posting history, it must’ve been hard to do.

Take it however you want, buddy. But, as it pertains to these protests, for every 10 times you mention Antifa, you might mention white supremacy groups once.

That was, and has been, my point.

You see, I expect this trash from the KKKron’s, TampaBayIDGuy, and RuNole’s of the world.

I expected more from you.

• jbear

Participant

Yes well, I wonder why you leave Virgil off that list of people you expect trash from.

I clearly recally an in depth conversation with Virgil and Fire in which I spent days trying to get either of them to denounce ANTIFA without a qualifier. Neither of them was up to the task. Virgil just ignored the question entirely as he is know to do and which you take me to task for here…. In one thread in which you never asked me to denounce WS groups in the first place.

It’s pretty mean spirited of you to imply that denouncing violence would be hard for me. In fact it’s the opposite and I don’t even need qualifiers. I find WS groups to be completely repulsive. Motorcycle gangs with plans to take advantage of social chaos also completely disgusting whether or not they are racially motivated. Anyone who plans to enact violence to achieve any type of change no matter if I agree or disagree is completely immoral.

Those who work towards change through violence against others deserve the worst possible outcomes in life and should I ever be in position to ensure that these types of purveyors of violence receive the justice they deserve I will be more than happy to do my civic duty.

Last of all, look at the title of this thread and ask yourself if your opinion of me is quite so low as to think I was planning on having my house stormed by antifa. Your criticism of me is not done in a vacuum. It seems to me that you are defending and lauding the king of the trolls while throwing me under the bus…. because I messed up your little make fun of the OP party? You should remember that stuff on here is for entertainment unless like Virgil seems to think, you believe you are changing the world for the better by twisting everything that happens in the world into an attack on the wrong political party. I know you aren’t that guy but you haven’t criticized that jerk in years and it’s begining to erode your credibility.

To go after me for having a little fun and letting that POS troll the boards unceasingly without a word….

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Last of all, do me one favor and look at the title of this thread and ask yourself if your opinion of me is so low that you think my ravings here were intended as anything other than tongue in cheek. ”

uh…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I clearly recally an in depth conversation with Virgil and Fire in which I spent days trying to get either of them to denounce ANTIFA without a qualifier. Neither of them was up to the task. Virgil just ignored the question entirely as he is know to do and which you take me to task for here”

link?

• jbear

Participant

I clearly recally an in depth conversation with Virgil and Fire in which I spent days trying to get either of them to denounce ANTIFA without a qualifier. Neither of them was up to the task. Virgil just ignored the question entirely as he is know to do and which you take me to task for here”

link?

@Donkeyhunter
      And this is your doing… I just about had his tail permanently welded to his ball sack and you go and make him feel like he’s winning.

• Anonymous

Inactive

typical. You got nothing to back up your BS

(that’s why I said uh to the other. presume everything you post is tongue in cheek until you protest otherwise)

• jbear

Participant

typical. You got nothing to back up your BS

(that’s why I said uh to the other. presume everything you post is tongue in cheek until you protest otherwise)

The guy who in the same position would simply ignore the request and does this on an almost daily basis is upset that I won’t spend three hours trying to find the thread I may never be able to find anyway.

This board is not easy to search unless I’m missing something. I did check my three pages of threads started since 2014 just to be sure it wasn’t in one of those.

Do me a solid and tell me how many pages of threads started by you show up on your profile….

Forget it I’m sure thats too much work for you.

But how about this very super simple compromise. Consider it a very respectful request.

Virgil, please unequivocally denounce antifa without any qualifiers.

bolded that one so you won’t pretend to not see it. I’m sure that DH would love to see how easy it is for you to denounce antifa as a violent orgainzation that promotes violence to achieve political ends.

Please?

Would it be a mistake to hold my breath while I wait?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve already done this

“ denounce antifa as a violent orgainzation that promotes violence to achieve political ends.”

Happy to agree again. I don’t support violence in any fashion. The riots are awful.

The only thing I said before is that antifa isn’t really an organization (by design ) so it’s hard to denounce a nothing but I would denounce without reservation any entity – including any people who identify as antifa – who use violence for political aims.

That’s why I denounced Trumps use of the military to clear the park for a photo op

We don’t need any violence. We just need intellectual honesty.

• Anonymous

Inactive

By the way, no reason to lie about shit. Just ask.

• harrybucman

Participant

Twitter is reporting the whole ” we are moving in residential areas to take back what’s ours” thing attributed to Antifa is actually the work of the white supremist group, Evropa. Wow, triggered by a curb ball.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

link?

@Donkeyhunter
      And this is your doing… I just about had his tail permanently welded to his ball sack and you go and make him feel like he’s winning.

My doing?

Okay.

When KKKron posts about lynching a black president, or makes fun of people killed in an Orlando night club because of their sexual orientation, etc., your silence and not calling him out for being a bigoted piece of shit is ALL ON YOU for making him feel like he’s winning.

Fair?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

my sister just bought a 38 special, nice and black with hollow points. I will be getting one for my house as well. The rest of my family have been armed. We are in a civil war.

• Anonymous

Inactive

see OT’s comment.

Violence is coming, thanks to Trump

• tampaspicer

Participant

my sister just bought a 38 special, nice and black with hollow points. I will be getting one for my house as well. The rest of my family have been armed. We are in a civil war.

Don’t mess around an accidentally shoot yourselves. LOL

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Too bad Tampa has a Dem for a mayor, but the Democratic Mayors that order their police to stand down while old women are hit in the head with a pipe by 3 grown men….it is getting as serious as it gets. Life and Death. So if youre counting on the police or government to help you…there is a very good chance there will be none. Take Sheriff Grady Judd’s comments into serious consideration. Arm yourself.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243196866.html

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

hopefully I dont mess around and accidentally shoot you. LOL

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@jbear

Last of all, look at the title of this thread and ask yourself if your opinion of me is quite so low as to think I was planning on having my house stormed by antifa. Your criticism of me is not done in a vacuum. It seems to me that you are defending and lauding the king of the trolls while throwing me under the bus…. because I messed up your little make fun of the OP party? You should remember that stuff on here is for entertainment unless like Virgil seems to think, you believe you are changing the world for the better by twisting everything that happens in the world into an attack on the wrong political party. I know you aren’t that guy but you haven’t criticized that jerk in years and it’s begining to erode your credibility.

To go after me for having a little fun and letting that POS troll the boards unceasingly without a word….

I’ve already addressed everything else in this post.

So, I’ll just respond to this part.

1. I went after the OP, because it completely blew up in his face. It was all bullshit and he went silent. Shocker.

2. Defending and Lauding the King of Trolls? I’m pretty sure I slap KKKron around on the regular.

3. I’ve already addressed you on my stance regarding Virgil.

4. You’re lecturing me about entertainment, but don’t you get pretty fired up every time the word “Liberal”, “Left Wing”, “Infringement” get mentioned?

With all due respect, if it’s okay for you to passionately post about your disdain for those things; then I think it’s perfectly okay to call out people who appear to be condoning WS groups.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Snub nose?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This thread fucking delivers

I got my ID-guy falls for literal FAKE NEWS and gets torn apart… scurries off into his troll den.

Jbear tries to take a civic class and gets owned. Tries to flip it around and gets owned. Shows his clear bias and gets owned.

Satan himself shows that he is clearly a man that practices the teachings of christ and says he’ll shoot someone on the message board.

All sorts of cowards here getting absolutely rekt by DH and VC.

Complete with backtracking, whataboutism, threatening violence, fake news, and the inability to simply admit you were wrong.

This thread fucking delivers.

But but but but… ANTIFA

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

yes, snub nose

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

yes, snub nose

Not my choice, but definitely a reliable revolver.

Snub noses do kick more than expected.

I highly suggest you and your sis getting some range time in with it (if you’ve never out in time with this type of firearm).

Would also suggest Hornady .38 Special +P110 GR FTX ammo. Not for range use, but for defense.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

she has a license and does shoot it at the range. The salesman talked her into it because it is less likely to jam? I dunno but thats what she said. I used to have a 9mm, prolly get one of those again

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

she has a license and does shoot it at the range. The salesman talked her into it because it is less likely to jam? I dunno but thats what she said. I used to have a 9mm, prolly get one of those again

Yes. Revolvers are less likely to jam than pistols due to less moving parts, design, etc.

The tradeoff is typically accuracy and less ammo capacity.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Use to have a S&W .38 featherlight. Loved that gun for carry.

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

“I got my ID-guy falls for literal FAKE NEWS and gets torn apart… scurries off into his troll den.”

Lol, don’t worry fellas I didn’t go anywhere. While you guys were bickering I was trying to secure my AR-15. Might get a pink one.

• harrybucman

Participant

“I got my ID-guy falls for literal FAKE NEWS and gets torn apart… scurries off into his troll den.”

Lol, don’t worry fellas I didn’t go anywhere. While you guys were bickering I was trying to secure my AR-15. Might get a pink one.

Rambo has arrived

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

It sounds funny, but it looks cooler than you think.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Gonna keep bumping this so you never lose that egg all over your face.

Get good, kid

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Like I said earlier, I remember my first beer.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Use to have a S&W .38 featherlight. Loved that gun for carry.

Nice piece.

I don’t know, I just never carried a revolver.

Only own one, and can’t remember the last time I put a few rounds through it.

My wife used to carry a snub nose S&W .38, but she eventually moved onto a G26.

Though, I’m not a fan of Glocks.

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

• harrybucman

Participant

Gotta take that Rambo back–that’s more SHE-RA

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

Gotta take that Rambo back–that’s more SHE-RA

Tough dudes can pull pink off, my guy.

• jbear

Participant

By the way, no reason to lie about shit. Just ask.

Thats rich. By the way congratulations on taking two plus years to unequivocally denounce Antifa.

Seriously I congratulate you because Antifa is proven violent and it is a group…. just a group that smartly tries to cover it’s tracks much like the mafia does. Glad that you now also see that.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Anyone have to protect their home last night?

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear, DH says you used to be a good poster, you suck now so what happened:

“Thats rich. By the way congratulations on taking two plus years to unequivocally denounce Antifa.

Seriously I congratulate you because Antifa is proven violent and it is a group…. just a group that smartly tries to cover it’s tracks much like the mafia does. Glad that you now also see that.”

hahahahahaha

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Anyone have to protect their home last night?

I was ready to go with multiple forms of identification.

• jbear

Participant

link?

@Donkeyhunter

My doing?

Okay.

When KKKron posts about lynching a black president, or makes fun of people killed in an Orlando night club because of their sexual orientation, etc., your silence and not calling him out for being a bigoted piece of shit is ALL ON YOU for making him feel like he’s winning.

Fair?

AGH….. Chron doesn’t even type in complete sentences. The only thing right about this comment is that you compare Chron with Verge because they are just about the same animal. The big difference between the two is that Verge pretends to be a real person and presents nasty trolls as serious news which makes it far worse.

I’m also beginning to think you have no sense of humor at all. Do you really think welding virgils tail to his balls should be taken seriously?

And some of Chron’s trolls are hilarious. I’ve never even seen the thread in question but I recall you telling me about it years ago and berating me for pretty much the same thing you are here.

Chron isn’t trying to fool anyone. Even the stuff that makes you so mad is written in some sort of hilarious code. I sometimes get turned off when he goes too far and change the channel but when he’s on it can be pretty entertaining to see some get so fired up about essentially nothing at all.

So I don’t get this idea that I need to call out Chron every time he makes Virgil or Fire cry. You can read and write and so can those two…. why is it important to you that I voice a negative opinion on Chron’s trolls?

You do the same thing about Antifa. I haven’t mentioned Antifa in a long time until yesterday because it’s back in the news. And here is our resident troll Virgil posting threads about how everything except Antifa is to blame for whats going on… Trump of course, the GOP, WS groups, ineffectual Republiturds….. Nothing about antifa. But you still demand that when I do call out Virgil for not mentioning the likely real cause of the looting and riots that I also be sure to give voice to all Virgil’s leftist conspiracy theories. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT? You are not nearly as objective as I thought you were.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Window into Jbears mind

“Post ‘mean’ things and they will come ….”

Bwahaha

• jbear

Participant

Wow you found one. Very simple truth… putting on gas masks and busting windows to incite a riot are not WS tactics. Those are antifa tactics. So while I don’t mind you pointing out that there may be some presence around the riots or protests from WS groups I don’t think thats the white guy in the gas masks on the first night of the riot throwing bricks through windows to get the party started. You know as well as I do what group that guy was affiliated with so stop insulting everyone here.

• jbear

Participant

@jbear

I’ve already addressed everything else in this post.

So, I’ll just respond to this part.

1. I went after the OP, because it completely blew up in his face. It was all bullshit and he went silent. Shocker.

2. Defending and Lauding the King of Trolls? I’m pretty sure I slap KKKron around on the regular.

3. I’ve already addressed you on my stance regarding Virgil.

4. You’re lecturing me about entertainment, but don’t you get pretty fired up every time the word “Liberal”, “Left Wing”, “Infringement” get mentioned?

With all due respect, if it’s okay for you to passionately post about your disdain for those things; then I think it’s perfectly okay to call out people who appear to be condoning WS groups.

Why do you think I’m condoning WS groups? This is nonsense. Obviously Verge has wormed his way into your brain because that is just twisted shit.

When you call out virgil for ignoring Antifa while he tries to falsely pin riots and looting on other horrible but right wing groups without even mentioning Antifa is when calling me out for the same is fair. How can any sane and objective person not understand that.

But instead I get berated by the typically quiet, formerly fair and once respected DH. I’m posting what I post in response to his bullshit! And you demand a double standard. I guess you like his board spamming garbage.

You were better than this.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear

“Wow you found one. Very simple truth…”

POINT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jbear

• jbear

Participant

This thread fucking delivers

I got my ID-guy falls for literal FAKE NEWS and gets torn apart… scurries off into his troll den.

Jbear tries to take a civic class and gets owned. Tries to flip it around and gets owned. Shows his clear bias and gets owned.

Satan himself shows that he is clearly a man that practices the teachings of christ and says he’ll shoot someone on the message board.

All sorts of cowards here getting absolutely rekt by DH and VC.

Complete with backtracking, whataboutism, threatening violence, fake news, and the inability to simply admit you were wrong.

This thread fucking delivers.

But but but but… ANTIFA

Here you go DH. You’re on team Verge now. Boy wonder confirms.

Fire you are full of shit. The way you and Virgil Poo poo all things Antifa as if they don’t exist is not objective. The idea that WS groups could even have 1/4th of the influence on the riots and looting that Antifa has had is fucking insanity and you, Virgil and DH know that.

Tactics……. Tactics…… TACTICS! these are Antifa tactics. I suppose it is possible that WS groups wrote and distributed new white hate handbooks in the last year and are super effective first try but are you that effing stupid. You too DH…. Are you stupid?

Disclaimer: I do not condone hatred, racism or any group that condones violence even if I don’t mention every group in every sentence.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwhaha

“When you call out virgil for ignoring Antifa while he tries to falsely pin riots and looting on other horrible but right wing groups without even mentioning Antifa”

the thread is a bout antifa and a WS group posing as Antifa because they know if plays to the messaging, as proven by the FACT that the other account (cough, cough) was duped by it.

Good grief

I am not “falsely pin riots and looting on other horrible but right wing groups.” Theres an entire thread with me pointing out that the protests are OVERWHELMINGLY non violent and organized by people with a legitimate concern. There are OBVIOUSLY outside entities with their own agenda. BUT IT ONLY SERVES TRUMPS AGENDA TO MENTION ONE SIDE.

I cant speak for DH but I think he was pointing out that you played right into that as did the OP, the IOP by being so eager to see Trump’s view that he bit on the FALSE story and you by never mentioning WS groups while repeatedly mentioning Antifa.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jbear — I am only taking the time because I dont think youre a liar (my other comment was ajoke) I think you area troll, meaning you post bullshit justy to try to agitate people (bwhahah). here’s a GREAT example:

“The way you and Virgil Poo poo all things Antifa as if they don’t exist is not objective.”

In the very first threads on the riots, theres a conversation with me and DH and he mentioned antifa and I agree that there are outside forces. Probably because of that — and because you are a troll — you had to MAKE UP the claim you keep repeating now and then when I disavowed Antifa AGAIN, you doubled down on your lie. LOL

YAWN . . its like trolling for 3rd graders. Funny occasionally, but also a reason to just ignore a lot that you post

• jbear

Participant

Bwhaha

“When you call out virgil for ignoring Antifa while he tries to falsely pin riots and looting on other horrible but right wing groups without even mentioning Antifa”

the thread is a bout antifa and a WS group posing as Antifa because they know if plays to the messaging, as proven by the FACT that the other account (cough, cough) was duped by it.

Good grief

I am not “falsely pin riots and looting on other horrible but right wing groups.” Theres an entire thread with me pointing out that the protests are OVERWHELMINGLY non violent and organized by people with a legitimate concern. There are OBVIOUSLY outside entities with their own agenda. BUT IT ONLY SERVES TRUMPS AGENDA TO MENTION ONE SIDE.

I cant speak for DH but I think he was pointing out that you played right into that as did the OP, the IOP by being so eager to see Trump’s view that he bit on the FALSE story and you by never mentioning WS groups while repeatedly mentioning Antifa.

Yes that is what this thread is about but what are all your other threads that you started in the last few days about? GOP false branding of the peaceful protests… Trump tear gassing peaceful protesters. You don’t mention antifa unless you mean to defend Antifa. I come into one thread that is about frigging Antifa and don’t mention WS groups and I’m some sort of Fascist. I call bullshit on you and your new possie.

There are OBVIOUSLY outside entities with their own agenda. BUT IT ONLY SERVES TRUMPS AGENDA TO MENTION ONE SIDE.

As it only serves yours. and thats hilarious about how fair you are because you started a thread about all the protesters being peaceful after all. Thats bullshit. You are covering for Antifa in every thread.

The lack of objectivity around this place is startling and frankly does not bode well for the future of this country. The day when someone like DH thinks it’s ok to allow you to do ring around the rosey with Antifa thugs but I can’t in response to your crap ignore WS groups who can only be fractionally as responsible as antifa has been for the violence because of Tactics. These are Antifa tactics and you know it.

Defending these assholes is repulsive.

Disclaimer: I do not condone hatred, racism or any group that condones violence to achieve political goals even if I don’t mention those hate groups in every post.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear

the problem for you is your bullshit doesnt stand up to anyone who can read or watch the news:

“thats hilarious about how fair you are because you started a thread about all the protesters being peaceful after all. Thats bullshit”

I OBVIOUSLY did not start a thread about ALL the protestors being peaceful even the titkel says “largely” and youre referencing a htread that was LARGELY proven correct last night . . BY REALITY

so, back to the point, which is that you are either rally dumb and cant type without strawmmen and hyperbole (all posters are peaceful) . . or youre just trolling (ie ignoring the aactual posts and throwing flames with your own characterizations)

Both of those are pretty boring, but I dont think you’re dumb,

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

“The lack of objectivity around this place is startling and frankly does not bode well for the future of this country.”

About as startling as the marginalization around this place.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

@jbear – first apologize for falling for fake news then we can have a discussion about condoning ANTIFA.

A want to hear you say it.

“I was the victim of fake news through my echo chamber stance on left-wing movements”.

Then we can talk… until you admit your mistake and your straw man argument (I support ANTIFA lol) then what is their to discuss? You’re trying to get on the offensive with fake shit when you should be DEFENDING the egg in your face

• jbear

Participant

@JBear

the problem for you is your bullshit doesnt stand up to anyone who can read or watch the news:

“thats hilarious about how fair you are because you started a thread about all the protesters being peaceful after all. Thats bullshit”

I OBVIOUSLY did not start a thread about ALL the protestors being peaceful even the titkel says “largely” and youre referencing a htread that was LARGELY proven correct last night . . BY REALITY

so, back to the point, which is that you are either rally dumb and cant type without strawmmen and hyperbole (all posters are peaceful) . . or youre just trolling (ie ignoring the aactual posts and throwing flames with your own characterizations)

Both of those are pretty boring, but I dont think you’re dumb,

Holy cow! Pot meet Kettle. Did you not know all this time that I was posting in response to your crap?

• jbear

Participant

“The lack of objectivity around this place is startling and frankly does not bode well for the future of this country.”

As I’ve pointed out before it’s an anonymous message board. It works how it’s supposed to work. It’s fucking ridiculous for you to demand that I qualify every Antifa comment (which is in direct response to his failure to mention it in the first place) with a WS are also bad disclaimer. I’m posting because of this jerk in the first place.

If I missed one of his dozen threads where you got him to begrudgingly mention that Antifa exists I am truly sorry. But you have done everyone a disservice by validating his bullshit.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

As I’ve pointed out before it’s an anonymous message board. It works how it’s supposed to work. It’s fucking ridiculous for you to demand that I qualify every Antifa comment (which is in direct response to his failure to mention it in the first place) with a WS are also bad disclaimer. I’m posting because of this jerk in the first place.

If I missed one of his dozen threads where you got him to begrudgingly mention that Antifa exists I am truly sorry. But you have done everyone a disservice by validating his bullshit.

I haven’t validated dick, buddy.

That’s about as bullshit as your “Well, WS are only a fraction of the problem compared to Antifa” or whatever rambling non-factual garbage you were yelling.

And, like I said before, if I’m validating Virge spam-fucking the Cove into an incoherent mess of meaningless threads about the same thing; you’re validating KKKron’s openly homophobic, xenophobic, and racist shit that litters these boards on a daily basis.

Sorry, if you’re upset that you can’t have it both ways.

• jbear

Participant

@jbear – first apologize for falling for fake news then we can have a discussion about condoning ANTIFA.

A want to hear you say it.

“I was the victim of fake news through my echo chamber stance on left-wing movements”.

Then we can talk… until you admit your mistake and your straw man argument (I support ANTIFA lol) then what is their to discuss? You’re trying to get on the offensive with fake shit when you should be DEFENDING the egg in your face

You know Fire I do have a soft spot for you. I admit that you probably do mean well.

If you’ll read back you’ll see that at 10:47 DH posted that the story was made up. I posted at 11:something. If you want to believe that I read that title, clicked the link and read through the posts and still thought Antifa was coming to my house then you go right ahead and think that. I live in unincorporated county outskirts….. no protesters are ever coming to my house in any circumstances outside of a mad max movie.

I liked the ops style and got inspired by the idea that what keeps radical thugs out of residential neighborhoods really does have more than a little to do with the second amendment. If you want to believe otherwise you go right ahead.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My point about JBear proven by JBear

“ to demand that I qualify every Antifa comment (which is in direct response to his failure to mention it in the first place) with a WS are also bad disclaimer.”

• jbear

Participant

I haven’t validated dick, buddy.

That’s about as bullshit as your “Well, WS are only a fraction of the problem compared to Antifa” or whatever rambling non-factual garbage you were yelling.

And, like I said before, if I’m validating Virge spam-fucking the Cove into an incoherent mess of meaningless threads about the same thing; you’re validating KKKron’s openly homophobic, xenophobic, and racist shit that litters these boards on a daily basis.

Sorry, if you’re upset that you can’t have it both ways.

Quit calling me buddy pal….lol I’m not upset at all I just like being very direct, even argumenative when posting. Nothing personal. The Verge spam fucking the board line was worth being beaten up for a day and a half.

But I do take issue with your characterization of my WS are only fractionally responsible compared to Antifa comment. Do you take any stock in my view of the tactics pointing to Antifa as opposed to WS groups. I agree that it may not be factual but where do you see evidence that WS are as responsible or more responsible than Antifa. The false news story… that may be their MO but the white guys in gas masks kicking in windows of businesses and moving on is not. Antifa has been doing this shit since occupy wallstreet. This is Antifa’s MO. So is getting mobilized quickly when unrest presents the opportunity to insite a revolt. None of this fits the mold for WS groups.

Now maybe they’re evolving but I haven’t yet seen much evidence of that. Far more reasonable to assume the tactics being used point to the group that’s been using them for years. Do you disagree with that?

• jbear

Participant

“ to demand that I qualify every Antifa comment (which is in direct response to his failure to mention it in the first place) with a WS are also bad disclaimer.”

Having trouble again with reading comprehension? As far as I understand his complaints, DH was not pleased because I called out Antifa and ignored WS groups.

You call it a strawman, I call it making my point clear enough for even you and Fire to follow. Looks like I failed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

the “who is worse” thing is a complete waiste of time, but on this point by JBear

“where do you see evidence that WS are as responsible or more responsible than Antifa”

There is an actual, undisputed record of a WS group posing as Antifa solely to stir up violence. Theres also an entire WS group or groups built around the concept of civil war “boogalloo”

I mean, there’s well-document cases of WS imbeded in police INCLUDING ALLEGATION ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC POLICE UNION

so, again, the “who is worse” thing is a fool’s errand, but you asked about “evidence.”

the “evidence” of antifa involvement in this thread was a FAKE circulated by a WS group???

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mussolini was both a murdering FASCIST and a member of the media

Bad is . . well, bad.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear – antifa has no platform. No public support. No political support. Bunch of rogue morons thinking that they are making a difference but in fact they are counter-productive.

This is why I cannot stand this equivalency shit…

White supremacy has a platform. Some of it is subtle and some of it is obvious. White supremacy has public support. White supremacy had political support.

Trump is all those things. Trump is the GOP.

If Biden adopted ANTIFA’s platform, whatever that is, then I would be pissed…

But ANTIFA ain’t shit. It’s the boogeyman like socialism, abortions as birth control, etc.

They ain’t shit. They aren’t an organization. They have no leader, no governing body. It would be like calling QAnon a terrorist organization. Hell, at least QAnon has a “leader”.

You just hate the left. You’ll jump at anything to blame this on the left.

It isn’t left-wing politics, policies, and procedures that make cops do what they do. Think for a damn second.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Having trouble again with reading comprehension? As far as I understand his complaints, DH was not pleased because I called out Antifa and ignored WS groups.

You call it a strawman, I call it making my point clear enough for even you and Fire to follow. Looks like I failed.

Can you show me any poster asking you do to do this:

“demand that I qualify every Antifa comment”

I think DH’s point was that you never addressed WS, ironically in a thread that was about WS posing as Antifa

• jbear

Participant

Jbear – antifa has no platform. No public support. No political support. Bunch of rogue morons thinking that they are making a difference but in fact they are counter-productive.

White supremacy has a platform. Some of it is subtle and some of it is obvious. White supremacy has public support. White supremacy had political support.

But ANTIFA ain’t shit. It’s the boogeyman like socialism, abortions as birth control, etc.

They ain’t shit. They aren’t an organization. They have no leader, no governing body. It would be like calling QAnon a terrorist organization. Hell, at least QAnon has a “leader”.

It isn’t left-wing politics, policies, and procedures that make cops do what they do. Think for a damn second.

@Donkeyhunter
      Are you signing off on this crap? I have to ask because you seem to have aligned yourself with this crew?

Antifa = no big deal… good intentions…. no power…. no orgainization…. He bemoans equivalency….. I’d again call that a qualifier. I don’t want to be accused again of creating a strawman but am I missing something if I say that not thinking Antifa deserves to be equated with the other violent extremists is fucking insanity? Am I putting words in his mouth? Seriously help me out. I want to be a better person. You’ve painted me as the bad guy here. Show me where I’ve misunderstood how objective thought works. Somehow I still have a little faith in you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

to my earlier and many comments that you are trolling, JBear

“Are you signing off on this crap? I have to ask because you seem to have aligned yourself with this crew?

again its funny but call it what it is.

• jbear

Participant

I think DH’s point was that you never addressed WS, ironically in a thread that was about WS posing as Antifa

Are you the op now? The thread was about Antifa moving into residential neighborhoods. The fact that the linked story came from a disreputable source doesn’t change what the thread is about. The fact that the story was faked is your hammer to beat the guy up over believing it. thats all you get. Have a problem with that then maybe you can start even more threads so nobody else’s ever see the light of day and the whole cove is all about you.

Also this story still exists despite the fact that it came from a disreputable source because it’s a thought provoking story.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

Looks like faux news and some sources in law enforcement still believe there is something to it. They also believe that Antifa really does have leaders, organization, funding and is dangerous. I know you despise faux news but isn’t that a little bit more than a completely discredited story put out by White supremacists?

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, thats a “no.”

GOTCHA, thanks

(good thing I was wrong about the trolling part . . . . . smh)

• jbear

Participant

to my earlier and many comments that you are trolling, JBear

“Are you signing off on this crap? I have to ask because you seem to have aligned yourself with this crew?

again its funny but call it what it is.

It’s a valid question to another poster. A pertinent one too. I know you’re too smart to say anything like Fire did there but I’ll be damned If I don’t think you’re in the exact same boat as fire is. You two are like peas in a pod. I’m just wondering if DH is in there with you two talking out of both sides of your mouth. I mean you’d all three go bananas if a poster attempted to condemn WS violence in such a shitty way as fire does there.

I remembered more clearly one of the conversations we’ve had in the past was about Andy Ngo. I don’t want to be called a liar again so maybe I’ll ask this time…. Do you recall fire saying that Andy Ngo asked for a beating and concrete milkshaking because he spoke against the group? Because he knew what he was getting into when he took pictures of Antifa breaking shit and attacking people? Let’s see who’s the liar here Verge. How good is your memory?

• JAVA_LIGHT

Participant

No political support?

Good one.

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, Jbear . . .keep swinging for the fences buddy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, thats a “no.”

GOTCHA, thanks

(good thing I was wrong about the trolling part . . . . . smh)

Rate this item:Submit Rating00

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

If Antifa “moves into the residential areas”, will that ensure that they move out of their mom’s basement?

America is so scared.

#pussysinblack

• jbear

Participant

LOL, Jbear . . .keep swinging for the fences buddy.

So thats a no? You don’t remember that Andy Ngo, a gay asian guy, is a conservative critic of Antifa and was violently beaten by antifa thugs for taking pictures. You don’t recall thinking he may have asked for it? Reading Fire say that? none of it?

False Equivalency is one Fire’s most self damaging arguments but he keeps going back to it…. I just know you cringe when you see it.

Just be honest…. Antifa really isn’t as bad as the proud boys is it? Just be honest.

• jbear

Participant

If Antifa “moves into the residential areas”, will that ensure that they move out of their mom’s basement?

America is so scared.

#pussysinblack

I don’t see anything wrong with this post. WTF is wrong with me!?!?

• jbear

Participant

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/500605-antifa-and-anarchists-have-hijacked-floyd-protests-but-left-wont-admit-it

But nobody believes Antifa has anything to do with this!

Is posting a news story also considered trolling in team Virgil universe?

It was manifestly implausible to suggest the rioting was the work of white supremacists or Russians. Arrest data showed a majority of those arrested in Minneapolis were from the city. The four people arrested in New York in fire bombing attacks were all state residents. The problem is that the most obvious culprits are all too familiar. A movement of anarchist, antifascist, and extreme left wing groups has been building for years, with violence from Washington to Berkeley. The most prominent is antifa, but there are also groups like By All Means Necessary with similar histories.

This is a broad movement, not one group, which makes the suggested designation by President Trump of antifa as a terrorist organization both constitutionally and practically dubious. However, the growing antifascist movement has attacked conservative speakers and events for years, with far less media attention than their right wing counterparts receive. Just as many critics have accused Trump of not doing enough to denounce extreme right wing groups, many Democratic leaders have been conspicuously silent in denouncing these antifascist groups.

Reputable? Not Reputable? Can a law professor at GW also be a WS or motor cycle gang member spreading false information? Or does a publication like the Hill just not deserve to be treated as a legitimate news organization?

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear, once you blew by this

“Can you show me any poster asking you do to do this:

and just started deflecting and moving the conversation, I lost interest

You could’ve said it (“demand that I qualify every Antifa comment”) was just hyperbole, but you didn’t and that was OBVIOUSLY intentional, so its just trolling, as is the moving the ball repeatedly after words.

Like I said, funny but boring as hell

• Anonymous

Inactive

almost every post by you Jbear, has the other poster’s qualification removed so that pointing out that you dont give time to the role of WS becomes “demand that I qualify every Antifa comment”

That makes conversations with you KKKChron-like in that you’re asking people to respond to your cartoon-like twist of the issue.

Nope

• jbear

Participant

JBear, once you blew by this

“Can you show me any poster asking you do to do this:

and just started deflecting and moving the conversation, I lost interest

You could’ve said it (“demand that I qualify every Antifa comment”) was just hyperbole, but you didn’t and that was OBVIOUSLY intentional, so its just trolling, as is the moving the ball repeatedly after words.

Like I said, funny but boring as hell

B A N A N A S

lets focus on the least significant thing in the whole fucking thread for three pages… It’s completely insignificant to what I’m trying to say. How is that even moving the ball? Sounds like you’re saying that an important part of my argument is that someone is actually demanding that I put a disclaimer on any negative comments about antifa. You know that I’m not saying that.

Ok Verge whatever, Hyperbole it is. you fucking win big guy….. happy now?

• jbear

Participant

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/500605-antifa-and-anarchists-have-hijacked-floyd-protests-but-left-wont-admit-it

Yet despite its violent history, some Democratic leaders have been enablers or outright supporters of the antifa movement, insisting that such groups cannot be compared to extreme right wing groups. While criticizing antifa members three years ago, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi insisted the group has “been there forever” and that “some people may have infiltrated” it. This was not viewed as her Charlottesville moment of claiming there are “very fine people” in antifa. It was a commonly held view that antifascists are by definition better than fascists.

Some politicians in the past sought to tap into the antifascist movement. Others completely avoided denouncing the group. After all, for years, the movement threatened or attacked conservatives. They were not treated as an outside element but rather as this grassroots movement outraged by Trump and his policies. However, the same tactics and likely some of the same people are now burning buildings and cars, attacking police officers and business owners, and destroying property across the country. This is why, during the French Revolution, the journalist Jacques Mallet Pan warned, “Like Saturn, the revolution devours its children.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ok java and jbear… let’s list it out

What is their platform?

Where is there political support? Name the politicians that SUPPORT them.

Where is their public support? Quantifiably how many people agree with ANTIFA’s scattered message?

I know this will be hard for you two because you think I support them… and by that standard I guess you could use inductive reasoning to assume they have support based on YOUR standard of support.

I do not support ANTIFA. Those morons are counter productive.

But they are fringe.

Roger Stone, who is a close ally of Trump, flashes WS symbols with the bois down in Salem. You have verifiably racists in the police, in the senate, and most importantly in the oval office.

Donald Trump is a racist. He was long before becoming president and he will be until he is in the grave.

WS has so much political and public support that is DWARFS anything that ANTIFA could ever hope to accomplish.

So show me the support. And I mean SUPPORT. Not “I don’t condemn them” or being neutral on them. Where is the SUPPORT?!?!?!?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear – why are white supremacist showing up at these protests?

Answer that simple question

• Anonymous

Inactive

Antifa is all over this thing so bad that the Pentagon OVERRULED Trump and withdrew its troops from DC

• jbear

Participant

Ok java and jbear… let’s list it out

What is their platform?

Where is there political support? Name the politicians that SUPPORT them.

Where is their public support? Quantifiably how many people agree with ANTIFA’s scattered message?

I know this will be hard for you two because you think I support them… and by that standard I guess you could use inductive reasoning to assume they have support based on YOUR standard of support.

I do not support ANTIFA. Those morons are counter productive.

But they are fringe.

Roger Stone, who is a close ally of Trump, flashes WS symbols with the bois down in Salem. You have verifiably racists in the police, in the senate, and most importantly in the oval office.

Donald Trump is a racist. He was long before becoming president and he will be until he is in the grave.

WS has so much political and public support that is DWARFS anything that ANTIFA could ever hope to accomplish.

So show me the support. And I mean SUPPORT. Not “I don’t condemn them” or being neutral on them. Where is the SUPPORT?!?!?!?

You honestly believe that white supremacists are widely supported? And you actually believe that Donald Trump is a White supremacist? oh wait you just said racist. You sure do throw that word around pretty casually. By that loose definition it’s no wonder you’ve been running around with your hair on fire for the last 3+ years.

I just can’t even believe you can say this shit because it’s so effing bonkers. You’ve gone off the rails. I mean, Bernie Bros are some sort of benevolent hand holding force for positive change? I’m not saying that being a Bernie Bro is the same thing as being antifa but your willful blindess to what is happening in this country when it doesn’t fit your narrative is terrifying. You’d think the only bad people in the world have R’s in front of their names and support the clan…. or that most with R’s in front of their names support the clan or some sort of garbage. I’m not trying to put words in your mouth I’m just trying to decipher that post of yours. Thats a pretty wide net of hatred there pal.

The fact is, Bernie bro’s have a lot in common with Antifa. I think it’s at least as likely that more than a few antifa brown shirts turn out to also be bernie bros. I’d gander to say it’s probably not too far off from the amount of Rep King supporters who are actually part of the clan. ok ok, Trump supporters who are actually in the danged clan?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/the-bernie-bros-have-turned-dangerous-in-their-terrifying-witch-hunts/

Denying the similarity in the face of your pretty blanket assumptions about how many R’s support racism is a slap in the face to sane people everywhere. So please Fire do me a favor and show me the support for the clan you seem to imply.

And give me another one about equivalency bias….. please.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dude, that is such an hilarious reach… Bernie Bros = ANTIFA? That’s what you got?

And yes, I 100% believe that Donald Trump is a racist… does Donald believe he is? Probably not… he lives in an alternate reality.

But…

I will extend an olive branch and admit that I do understand why people are so upset with the riots that they need someone to pin it on… and ANTIFA is certainly not helping to de-escalate or to further the movement in any way… so I get the frustration.

And I also get the frustration that calling everyone a racist is annoying. I get that as well…but not all racism is intentional (unlike white supremacy – Roger Stone for example).

What I’m frustrated with is the people that are MORE upset with the rioting than the institutionalized racism that exists. That I think is what fires me up the most. So I do apologize if I’m jumping to conclusion… judging to the comments it seems like you care more about blaming ANTIFA for the riots than you are bringing about TRUE reform.

And I’m sure you’ve heard the tea party analogy but I feel like you shouldn’t lose sight of how we praise the tea party but scoff at the protestors.

Some food for thought

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gun-toting members of the Boogaloo movement are showing up at protest

(CNN)Benjamin Ryan Teeter was at his home in Hampstead, N.C., when the call to action came. It was an alert from the heart of the raging protests in Minneapolis, posted on an online forum by a fellow member of the Boogaloo movement, a loosely knit group of heavily armed, anti-government extremists.

The “alert” was from a man who had a run-in with the Minneapolis police while on the frontline of the police-brutality protests set off by the death of George Floyd.
      “He caught mace to the face,” said Teeter, and “put out a national notice to our network.”

After Teeter — who goes by Ryan — said he saw the online posting, he and a handful of other Boogaloo friends in the area mobilized.

They grabbed their guns — mostly assault rifles — hopped into their vehicles, and made the 18-hour trek to Minneapolis.

The Boogaloos are an emerging incarnation of extremism that seems to defy easy categorization. They are yet another confounding factor in the ongoing effort among local, state and federal officials to puzzle out the political sympathies of the agitators showing up to the mostly peaceful George Floyd rallies who have destroyed property, looted businesses, or — in the case of the Boogaloos who descended on Minneapolis — walked around the streets with assault rifles.
      Boogaloo members appear to hold conflicting ideological views with some identifying as anarchists and others rejecting formal titles. Some pockets of the group have espoused white supremacy while others reject it. But they have at least two things in common: an affinity for toting around guns in public and a “boogaloo” rallying cry, which is commonly viewed as code for another US civil war.

Megan Squire, a computer science professor at Elon University in North Carolina who monitors online extremism, said the movement started in obscure online platforms.

It “is now growing on mainstream platforms, and in this moment of protest it is starting to move offline,” she said. “It resembles the militia movement that came before it, which has been well documented as a force for promoting violence.”

Teeter, in an interview with CNN, said he identifies as an anarchist. His mission in Minneapolis, he said, was to protect protesters from police abuse and white supremacists, whom he deplores.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fascinating. everyone in this discussion should read the article to hear different Boogaloo members themselves describe themselves as bothleft and right anarchists depending on their underlying beliefs

the common thread is guns and anti-state, anti-cop for many of them, so pro-protestor in some instances

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I go squeeze in 18 and this is where we’re at:

1. Triggered libertarian (had to try and keep a straight face typing that)
      2. I’m now a part of “Team Virg”

Glad I spent some time at the 19th post round. Lol.

• tampaspicer

Participant

LMAO

• jbear

Participant

Dude, that is such an hilarious reach… Bernie Bros = ANTIFA? That’s what you got?

And yes, I 100% believe that Donald Trump is a racist… does Donald believe he is? Probably not… he lives in an alternate reality.

But…

I will extend an olive branch and admit that I do understand why people are so upset with the riots that they need someone to pin it on… and ANTIFA is certainly not helping to de-escalate or to further the movement in any way… so I get the frustration.

And I also get the frustration that calling everyone a racist is annoying. I get that as well…but not all racism is intentional (unlike white supremacy – Roger Stone for example).

What I’m frustrated with is the people that are MORE upset with the rioting than the institutionalized racism that exists. That I think is what fires me up the most. So I do apologize if I’m jumping to conclusion… judging to the comments it seems like you care more about blaming ANTIFA for the riots than you are bringing about TRUE reform.

And I’m sure you’ve heard the tea party analogy but I feel like you shouldn’t lose sight of how we praise the tea party but scoff at the protestors.

Some food for thought

In response to you seemingly calling most non democrats racist and saying that WS have a great amount of support, fuck yes.

You’re completely blind to your hypocrisy. Some of the more extreme Bernie bros have called for violence and revolution and should absolutely be held at the very least on the same level as you would hold someone on the right for similar behavior. But you don’t and won’t even consider that even when you think you’re being fair you’re still making excuses for radicals on the left and lumping vast numbers of people on the right with the very worst possible extremists on the right. I don’t call that fair I call that blind.

As for the second part of your post, I see that you’re at least making an effort. I will also say that I do think that peaceful protests (not political) Not Trump bash leftists just trying to make a political point are absolutely needed and I support them wholeheartedly.

I was thinking of this Drew Brees stuff this morning. He’s an idiot. I would not have any problem taking a knee. I don’t get it all the way because I’m not black. I won’t ever get it all the way because not only am I not afraid of police I would sue there ass so fast their heads would spin if they would do anything to infringe on my constitutional rights. I know individual cops could give a shit but lets just leave it at, I’m not afraid of cops… call it white priviledge if you want to. Anyway, people are hurting, we do need real police reform. We could begin with the war on drugs and locking up minorities in disproportionate numbers and how that all has negatively effected the black community. Plenty of other reasons why I would take a knee too. But I’m still going to hold my hand on my heart and sing the national anthem. I still love my country. anyway.

• jbear

Participant

Fascinating. everyone in this discussion should read the article to hear different Boogaloo members themselves describe themselves as bothleft and right anarchists depending on their underlying beliefs

the common thread is guns and anti-state, anti-cop for many of them, so pro-protestor in some instances

I read it this morning. There are a lot of groups protesting. The article does not imply that these guys were involved in any violence in fact it seems to be saying that they were not.

Besides the point really. I agree that there all all sorts of people out there. My question is: is there a coordinated effort from certain groups to ramp up the violence. If so which groups.

My hypothesis, surely influenced by my leanings is that the left wing groups are more likely to be responsible or more responsible for certain parts of the violence. You can disagree with me but I don’t think it’s fair to say that it’s unjustified. There are lots of things that point to those groups as opposed to WS groups. Coordinated brick drops, consistency with previously used tactics etc. I’m open to proof that there are other groups involved but I feel perfectly justified in bringing up antifa.

• jbear

Participant

I go squeeze in 18 and this is where we’re at:

1. Triggered libertarian (had to try and keep a straight face typing that)
      2. I’m now a part of “Team Virg”

Glad I spent some time at the 19th post round. Lol.

We have a privileged white guy golfing while everyone else is dying of the plague or murdered by police. ;)

I tell you one thing. It’s the leftists you have to worry about regarding your golf habit during a pandemic. I was talking to some freinds last weekend while camping and they didn’t even believe me when I told them that the private golf courses never closed during the pandemic. They literally thought I was making it up. How could that be? lol

Hey join a country club and find out. There really are two America’s but I think if you work hard, you earned it.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

We have a privileged white guy golfing while everyone else is dying of the plague or murdered by police. 😉

Yup. Essential business.

I tell you one thing. It’s the leftists you have to worry about regarding your golf habit during a pandemic.

You’re probably right (no pun intended). Though, for two of my playing partners, the righty’s forbid them to play certain courses for decades due to their ethnicity. Weird.

I was talking to some freinds last weekend while camping and they didn’t even believe me when I told them that the private golf courses never closed during the pandemic. They literally thought I was making it up. How could that be? lol

Some did. Some didn’t. Just like many other businesses.

Hey join a country club and find out. There really are two America’s but I think if you work hard, you earned it.

Live in a gated golf community in Montverde and am a member there. And, yes, there are certainly two different America’s.

• jbear

Participant

We have a privileged white guy golfing while everyone else is dying of the plague or murdered by police. 😉

Yup. Essential business.

I tell you one thing. It’s the leftists you have to worry about regarding your golf habit during a pandemic.

You’re probably right (no pun intended). Though, for two of my playing partners, the righty’s forbid them to play certain courses for decades due to their ethnicity. Weird.

I was talking to some freinds last weekend while camping and they didn’t even believe me when I told them that the private golf courses never closed during the pandemic. They literally thought I was making it up. How could that be? lol

Live in a gated golf community in Montverde and am a member there. And, yes, there are certainly two different America’s.

I figured you did based on how much you talk about golf. Hard to be that into golf lugging it to the public course all the time. Not impossible though.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Yup. Essential business.

I figured you did based on how much you talk about golf. Hard to be that into golf lugging it to the public course all the time. Not impossible though.

I play public courses all the time.

And, technically, mine is semi-public, but can be booked by the public. Though, the rumor has always been we’re going private.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear – I appreciate what you said. I don’t agree with it all… especially the bernie bro comment. But there are some very fair points.

Bernie Bros are also morons. They would rather vote for Trump than Biden… they are hyper-polarized but nothing I’ve seen links them to ANTIFA or violence.

I liked Bernie a lot in 2016 but when his supports threw a temper tantrum after he “lost” then I started to see how too many of them were far more leftist than me… and that we liked Bernie for different reasons.

All the same, to be honest I am scared of cops. I’ve had some bad experiences..some I take partial blame (joint on the beach) while some were bullshit charges followed by a kangaroo court.

When I cop pulls up behind me I feel scared more than protected.

Either way, both sides are trying to oversimplify the BLAME of the chaos…

We should all be focusing on the solution of real policy reform and more importantly bringing about social justice while LISTENING to those that experience it.

Viewing 113 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.