Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 26mBucs WR Lavelle Hawkins played for Jeff Tedford at Cal, but said what he's learning in minicamp is new to him. Lots of changes from college.============Greg Auman ?@gregauman 23mBucs' Josh Baker is wearing No. 86 but spending more time with fullbacks this week. Says FBs definitely have a role in new Tedford playbook.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is it with these toes?Greg Auman ?@gregauman 29mBucs WR Russell Shepard not yet fully recovered from toe injury, but busy this week learning new offense and special-teams schemes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 20m#Bucs QB Mike Glennon doesn't think he has to prove something this week to prevent the team from drafting a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt he’ll milk it as long as nicks has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 50m#Bucs @jeffdemps7 looks like he is ready to compete for a Mr. Universe contest. #ripped #GatorsPewter Report ?@PewterReport 55m#Bucs QB Mike Glennon seemed unfazed by his demotion, plans on working hard. Says he is enjoying this offense. Said it is fun for a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie and Licht want to draft a QB, I’m not sure that it matters what Glennon does this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if the regime change has excited Demps about football. Hell, we were halfway through the season before he showed up last year. Maybe he knows Tedford has a plan for him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if the regime change has excited Demps about football. Hell, we were halfway through the season before he showed up last year. Maybe he knows Tedford has a plan for him?

He was already committed to track season when he was traded last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently there is no track season this year either. Saw some sort of tweet about it yesterday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is it with these toes?Greg Auman ?@gregauman 29mBucs WR Russell Shepard not yet fully recovered from toe injury, but busy this week learning new offense and special-teams schemes.

You can blame Schiano and his whistle for that.#getyourtoesontheline

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie and Licht dont want to draft a QB, I’m not sure it matters what Glennon does this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 2mSmith said Jeff Tedford's Tampa Bay offense is exactly what he expected and likes it. Said the Bucs will run the ball and use play-action.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Bucs QB Mike Glennon seemed unfazed by his demotion, plans on working hard. Says he is enjoying this offense. Said it is fun for a QB.

Now that's some true Swagger. For some reason people this day and age think you need to tell people your confident in yourself. Nope, don't need to. People lovie JFF and his swagger, seems like he's trying to convince someone.Mike hasn't changed his approach from day 1. He's prepared the same as the back up to Freeman as he has as the starter and now he's been demoted. He doesn't have to convince anyone he's worthy. He knows his talent, he knows his work ethic and has the confidence to let the naysayyers say their nay while he works on the only thing he can really control, his game.Again in this day and age, morons around here mistake his quiet confidence and determination for not having "fire" or "it" or being a "winner" or some other garbage.Go Mike, do your thing man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 6mSmith said the players are ready to change the culture and become relevant again. Noted the last time the #Bucs made the playoffs was 2007.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 50m#Bucs @jeffdemps7 looks like he is ready to compete for a Mr. Universe contest. #ripped #GatorsPewter Report ?@PewterReport 55m#Bucs QB Mike Glennon seemed unfazed by his demotion, plans on working hard. Says he is enjoying this offense. Said it is fun for a QB.

YUH!Jeff Demps is a missile. If he focuses on football he can be a huge addition to this team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 1mSmith said if a player is healthy then he will be on field. Players sitting out aren't 100 %. Hurts a guy like Stocker to not be on field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Bucs QB Mike Glennon seemed unfazed by his demotion, plans on working hard. Says he is enjoying this offense. Said it is fun for a QB.

Now that's some true Swagger. For some reason people this day and age think you need to tell people your confident in yourself. Nope, don't need to. People lovie JFF and his swagger, seems like he's trying to convince someone.Mike hasn't changed his approach from day 1. He's prepared the same as the back up to Freeman as he has as the starter and now he's been demoted. He doesn't have to convince anyone he's worthy. He knows his talent, he knows his work ethic and has the confidence to let the naysayyers say their nay while he works on the only thing he can really control, his game.Again in this day and age, morons around here mistake his quiet confidence and determination for not having "fire" or "it" or being a "winner" or some other garbage.Go Mike, do your thing man.

I agree! Mike Glennon is a class act with the skills to be a good QB in this league and he knows it. He doesn't have to tell everybody. He leads BY EXAMPLE!Get em Mike!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m so pumped up hearing all these positive things about Demps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport 46sSmith said the #Seahawks winning the Super Bowl with the Tampa 2 doesn't reinforce his beliefs in the defense. They were already strong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Roy Cummings ?@RCummingsTBO 2mBucs coach Lovie Smith on RB Doug Martin: "Did he have an injury last year? It doesn't look like it right now.''

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YUH!Jeff Demps is a missile. If he focuses on football he can be a huge addition to this team.

He's not a great football player.  He is a 1 cut and go runner.  Not very good hands.  I don't think he sees the field very well.  Have never seen any wiggle in his game.  Really he's not extremely explosive imo.  But my word, his top end speed all translates in pads.  It's breathtaking when he hits full stride. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 8mBucs safeties Mark Barron and Dashon Goldson watching practice again today. Lovie Smith not concerned, but doesn't elaborate on injuries.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD 3mDE Da'Quan Bowers, WR Russell Shepard, RB Mike James and RB Michael Smith also sat out with undisclosed injuries.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not a great football player.  He is a 1 cut and go runner.  Not very good hands.  I don't think he sees the field very well.  Have never seen any wiggle in his game.  Really he's not extremely explosive imo.  But my word, his top end speed all translates in pads.  It's breathtaking when he hits full stride.

It will help for him to have real coaches now. Think Willie Gault.

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.