Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks CH

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Thank God for Gamepass.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Thx as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why on earth is Orlando stuck watching the Broncos/Ravens instead of the Bucs? Oh well, I guess I will be streaming this week’s game.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Why on earth is Orlando stuck watching the Broncos/Ravens instead of the Bucs? Oh well, I guess I will be streaming this week's game.

Maybe for all of the theme park tourists from other towns? I can't really think of anythinng else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why on earth is Orlando stuck watching the Broncos/Ravens instead of the Bucs? Oh well, I guess I will be streaming this week's game.

Maybe for all of the theme park tourists from other towns? I can't really think of anythinng else.

The theme park tourists watch futbol, not football. I don't know why they're doing this to us but I feel victimized.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This would’ve been one of the only positives for me if the Bucs drafted Mariota. I’d get to see them every week on local TV in Hawaii.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Check the Map again...Channel 6, WKMG is showing (at least on UVerse.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uverse says it will show… Channel 6 says no…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe the game hasn’t officially sold out yet?  I don’t get why Orlando wouldn’t get the game, since we’ve been a Bucs market since 1976.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe the game hasn't officially sold out yet?  I don't get why Orlando wouldn't get the game, since we've been a Bucs market since 1976.

The Blackout rule does not apply anymore, so that cannot be the issue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe the game hasn't officially sold out yet?  I don't get why Orlando wouldn't get the game, since we've been a Bucs market since 1976.

The Blackout rule does not apply anymore, so that cannot be the issue.

I thought the lift in the blackout rule is only for the home TV affiliate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Orlando is a Bucs market only on FOX. With the game on CBS, the Orlando station is free to air whatever they want. As someone who lives in the Orlando area (Lake County about 30 minutes away) I’m pissed but I figured we’d get screwed with CBS. Thankfully most of our games will be on FOX.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I guess it’s off to a sports bar then…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Orlando is a Bucs market only on FOX. With the game on CBS, the Orlando station is free to air whatever they want. As someone who lives in the Orlando area (Lake County about 30 minutes away) I'm pissed but I figured we'd get screwed with CBS. Thankfully most of our games will be on FOX.

Being a Buc fan out of Orlando I can usually make 2-3 games a season so the first thing I do is look at the CBS games as I know at least 1 of the 2 they will show another game (usually the Jags/Dolphins) before the Bucs. 

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.