Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Imho this loss was the game that turned our season around.

It took a humbling defeat like that for this team to realize no opponent can be taken lightly or looked past.

That was probably the worst loss I’ve witnessed as a bucs fan, but truthfully it helped us in the long run.

Arians has said it all year & i didn’t agree til now.

Super Bowl or bust!

• Welsh Buc

Participant

It really was a blessing in disguise

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Did you mean week 9 smfh or am I missing something

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah week 9. My apologies

• 3rd String Kicker

We have had some real signature losses that stung a little worse to me, but this was certainly a big and as you have suggested, changed the attitude of the team.

Some that I hated seeing were:
      – The Ram’s stealing what would have been our first Super Bowl appearance. (Bert Emanuel Rule)
      – The Panthers on MNF running all up and down the field. This game I credit for spelling the end of an amazing era of defensive football with Coach Kiffin. The team was never the same after that loss in 2008.
      – The Eagles knocking us out of the playoffs several times (We inevitably shut the Vet down)
      – Peyton Manning’s Remarkable MNF Comeback on us.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I was thinking after that game that it probably wasn’t in their best interest to beat us as bad as they did. Just empty it all out against us like that. A team doesn’t forget that kind of beating. Especially Brady. I just thought it probably wouldn’t be that easy the next time in fact should be a lot harder. The same could be said this weekend because Rodgers is on the other side and he’s one of the all time greats too. This one won’t be easy at least as easy as it was last time. Hope we take care of business and can pull off another road win! Go bucs!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Maybe if you stopped trolling other peoples threads you’d at least get the weeks right

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

No one is perfect my friend.

I appreciate the advice tho!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.