Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• bucinsouthFL

Participant

1) Jameis put together few good drives, aided by a strong running game. His touchdown pass to Sims was nice. The rest of his day was awful. This loss is mostly on him. 2) Had we had a competent kicker (this falls on Lovie)....believe it or not....that game is 17-16 at the start of the 3rd quarter. 3) Doug Martin looked great. Sims made some plays in the passing game. Both of them did what they are suppose to do. That's all I got.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 8 play drive that ate up almost 5 minutes of the game clock was positiveDirk's play calling has been really positiveThe D mustered up a couple of sacks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bobby Rainey looks like a good punt/kick returner for us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We won by 167 yards…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Replacing Brindza might be the biggest positive this week. Missed FG’s has been a HUGE momentum killer the past 2 weeks!Praying Barth can help...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Missed FG's has been a HUGE momentum killer the past 2 weeks!

Only if the team is weak...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s not forget…Dougie had over 100 yds rushing and a TD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doug Martin, and yes Rainey is looking better and better as a PR. Run blocking was good too. Sims.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

– Will G- Has played well all season, including pre-season- Special teams- outside of kicker, things are trending up and looking good- Oilne is not terrible, with 2 rookies in it!- Winston- At times looks the part, like how he operates in the pocket (including when he tucks and runs)...all that can be asked from a rookie IMHO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am pleasantly surprised at how Sims has played and it is good to see Martin run the ball well. The oline has played well at times and Vincent Jackson has had a pretty good season. We just need to get Winston and Evans going. And make some kicks please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weekly Reach for Positives

3rd String Kicker's Weekly Reach for PositivesI don't remember Monday, I think it happened, but I just can't seem to remember it. I want to type a lot more but I really cannot think of much so I'm just going to type about how I'm thinking about typing a lot. Hopefully my typing a lot it will illicit a too long, didn't read response where people will assume it was a long winded, thought provoking philosophical discussion about what our team did good and proper this past Sunday. I am going to type words like Buccaneers a lot because typing Buccaneers a lot might also confuse people who are doing the skim through method and looking for keywords like Buccaneers. Maybe I'll throw a Brindza and Winston in there, yeah, Brindza and Winston. I wasn't really an English major, I think traditionally I should be breaking into a single paragraph, but its just becoming a giant wall of text at this point. I should probably type something that sounds close to being Buccaneer related in the final sentence, I think Beatles only reads the last sentence. The Tampa Winston's Jameised their Brindzas for Kyle of Buccaneer. This post about sums up today's productivity from me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weekly Reach for Positives

3rd String Kicker's Weekly Reach for PositivesI don't remember Monday, I think it happened, but I just can't seem to remember it. I want to type a lot more but I really cannot think of much so I'm just going to type about how I'm thinking about typing a lot. Hopefully my typing a lot it will illicit a too long, didn't read response where people will assume it was a long winded, thought provoking philosophical discussion about what our team did good and proper this past Sunday. I am going to type words like Buccaneers a lot because typing Buccaneers a lot might also confuse people who are doing the skim through method and looking for keywords like Buccaneers. Maybe I'll throw a Brindza and Winston in there, yeah, Brindza and Winston. I wasn't really an English major, I think traditionally I should be breaking into a single paragraph, but its just becoming a giant wall of text at this point. I should probably type something that sounds close to being Buccaneer related in the final sentence, I think Beatles only reads the last sentence. The Tampa Winston's Jameised their Brindzas for Kyle of Buccaneer. This post about sums up today's productivity from me.

Hahaha.  That was good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When looking at the stats if you take away even just 2 of the INT’s the Bucs could of had a chance to stay in there and compete. I know hypotheticals don’t really matter as they do not change the result in which was a lose.   At least they know now that they can possibly put the game in Doug's hands to just run the ball and reduce the rate in which Winston has a chance of a turnover. As for the O-line they looked more stout in their blocks and opening up lanes which should be very helpful next week against the Jags.   In order to get better though the team needs to focus on reducing mistakes and limiting Winston to be more vanilla, kind of like when Glennon started as a rookie. Focus on getting the ball to the outside of  the field more and mixing in short routes and screens, in which would limit the chance of a Int. Many of his turnovers have been on stop routes and his inaccuracy/mental lapse to throw into double and even triple coverage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doug running hard looking for a pay day.  Happens too much in this league.  Contract year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one died. I had great seats in front of the west club jumbotron. The toppings bar gals were awesome. Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans dropped fewer passes.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.