Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I never understand how guys get seriously hurt during a week after they played the previous game. He’s out with a hamstring. The one injury that plagues guys it seems all year. This could be a shootout with Atl. Worst yet how bad and long do we go without him. This is why the experts say we won’t repeat even if producers make us a topic on tv shows.
      Sunday is gonna have 80 pts…I’m more concerned going forward to be honest. Hes not even questionable, he’s definitely OUT. So its Dean and Cockrell? Wow!

• mgchat76

Participant

Where did you see that he was out, i’ve only seen him as being listed as questionable? I hope they rest him, as they’ll need him for more important games at LA and NE. Atlanta doesn’t scare me with or without Davis. Ridley will get his catches and yards, but there is too much firepower on TB’s offense for them to compete for an entire game unless the Bucs turn the ball over again.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If he tweaked his hammy he will absolutely not go. They know better than to send him out at 90% with an injury like this. He aggravates it, and he will be done for most of the year. And Davis is the only CB that can do his job well.

Why did they draft Trask again? Depth isn’t an issue?

Clowns.

I said it all along, a few injuries and suddenly this team has issues in major areas. Well…here it is you gator honks.

Trask? C’mon man. Wait til other injuries start happening. Trask?

Shut up Gator fans. Just shaddup.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Woops

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• seekpar

Participant

Blah blah blah Trask blah blah blah…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

He was limited in practice.

He has 2 days to rest.

He’ll play vs atl.

• RudeGuy

Participant

If he tweaked his hammy he will absolutely not go. They know better than to send him out at 90% with an injury like this. He aggravates it, and he will be done for most of the year. And Davis is the only CB that can do his job well.

Clowns.

I said it all along, a few injuries and suddenly this team has issues in major areas. Well…here it is you gator honks.

Boid, Let me start by saying I’m not a Gators fan. Based on your comment, exactly how many positions was your alternate 2nd Rd pick in the 2021 draft going to play this season?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Don’t know. Depended on injuries. As of now, we see the inherent worthlessness of Trask. Drafting a guy that high to sit and do nothing for years during a title run, where the window of opportunity gets smaller every season, this was a dumb pick, shortsighted, and doesn’t set the Bucs up with anything. Licht screwed the pooch again in round 2. Man…he just wasted picks. If the Bucs have better depth, these issues won’t sting as much.

Playing against ATL, I suspect their receivers are going to a have banner day against the Bucs corners. Dean and Cockrell? Going to get ugly fast.

Clowns.

Boid, Let me start by saying I’m not a Gators fan. Based on your comment, exactly how many positions was your alternate 2nd Rd pick in the 2021 draft going to play this season?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Clowns.

Defensive line in 2nd and secondary in 4th would have been the correct positions over QB and WR

Overall Jason litch has had good
      Drafts last few years so he was due for a dud year

• seekpar

Participant

Ryan and Brady will be slinging it all over the field tomorrow. Should be an entertaining game. We’ll be there cheering the Bucs on to victory.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by seekpar.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Parnell Motley is on the Lions’ practice squad. He was with us last off-season as an UDFA. At least he has some familiarity with our system. We could sign him if need depth in a hurry.

• FLASH

Participant

Ryan and Brady will be slinging it all over the field tomorrow. Should be an entertaining game. We’ll be there cheering the Bucs on to victory.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by seekpar.

I don’t think the Falcons run that type of offense anymore.

• kenntak

Participant

The Falcons’ offense wants to establish the run now. Good luck with that.

• mgchat76

Participant

Per Rick Stroud, the team is expecting Davis to play. It couldn’t have been very severe.

• seekpar

Participant

Good luck running the ball vs the Bucs. Dallas had a good game plan, ATL would be smart to duplicate that, they have the talent to air it out. If they stubbornly try to run on the Bucs, they will fall behind and be forced to throw it. I guess we’ll see.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.