Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

They’re closing in on our record of futility…  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/21/saints-run-superdome-losing-streak-to-six-games/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

toybkshr says: Sep 21, 2015 8:52 AM They gotta blow it up & start over – really pathetic....Where have I heard that before?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

toybkshr says: Sep 21, 2015 8:52 AM They gotta blow it up & start over – really pathetic....Where have I heard that before?

Probably here (I get the sarcasm). And it is well deserved. What is refreshing is to see Lovie act like he has some energy, as Biggs mentioned. Very very very significant. It may be the shot in the arm this team needs. They got lucky yesterday against a bad team. Let's see them build on that momentum and beat a bad Houston offense with a monster defense. This game is going to be a 6-3 barn burner, IMO. I am scared of the Texans front line and I don't even play lol!I really think this game if won, might be the start of a culture change. They lose ugly, and we are still the same team we thought we were:  rebuilding (I.e. Bad)

Please wait…

• vlagatta

They're closing in on our record of futility...  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/21/saints-run-superdome-losing-streak-to-six-games/

I blame it on Sean Payton's "smock shirt".1024x1024.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saints look like a team thats gonna pick top 5, unless Brees arm can get it together.....so do the Texans

Please wait…

• vlagatta

love this pic btw….z9fLx.AuSt.77.jpeg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They got lucky yesterday against a bad team.

It never takes long for Bucs fans to discount Bucs success.  Could the Bucs have played better? Yes, but they created a bunch of that "luck" and capitalized on it too.  They also beat a division rival in that team's home opener.  Not bad for a 2-14 team.By the way, just as that was the Bucs losing momentum, playing to safe etc and almost coughing up the lead late in the game, it was also the Bucs stuffing the run and creating turnovers and moving the ball early in the game and then stopping NO at the end.  Like everything about the current Bucs, a mixed bag, but they WON the game, make no mistake about that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Saints are lucky the Bucs are not a good team yet or else that would have been a blow out.  Bucs are still looking like a 6-10 team in my eyes.  They are not at the Steeler or Patriot level where they can go all out for the win yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see “luck” at all. I do see a bad team, which is why I predicted we'd beat them, 23-20. It's also a cap-crunched bad team with an aging QB. They've got a world of problems going forward (but a very good coach, and one of the best offensive brains in the NFL).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't see "luck" at all. I do see a bad team, which is why I predicted we'd beat them, 23-20. It's also a cap-crunched bad team with an aging QB. They've got a world of problems going forward (but a very good coach, and one of the best offensive brains in the NFL).

I would not be surprised if brees retired, they trade him, or some other major change occurs after the season.Rumours had it, that they had already tried to trade him this past offseason, but their demands were too high for anyone to trade.Which would explain all the other moves they made this offseason. Its like they sold all the furnature they could, but couldnt sell the bolted down desk.I was expecting their slide two years ago, but that damn brees just keeps playing football.But, just like the bucs, they could get it together.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, they are screwed by the cap. Nobody was taking on the Brees salary and giving up picks to do it.They get substantial relief next year if they cut him, but then again, they have to start over at QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They would gain $20 million in cap room next year, but dead money for him and the guys they cut this year (e.g. Gallette) would be $21 million.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Favorite Saints Fan Thread Title so far…….. (from Saints Report)""...If Payton leaves or gets canned, how bout Art Shell?..."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, they are screwed by the cap. Nobody was taking on the Brees salary and giving up picks to do it.They get substantial relief next year if they cut him, but then again, they have to start over at QB.

Yeah, but if they do that, look for their version of tank nation beforehand. That will tell you whats going to happen ahead of schedule.

Favorite Saints Fan Thread Title so far........ (from Saints Report)""...If Payton leaves or gets canned, how bout Art Shell?..."

...Is ...that, a REAL post??

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Yeah, but if they do that, look for their version of tank nation beforehand. That will tell you whats going to happen ahead of schedule.

Favorite Saints Fan Thread Title so far........ (from Saints Report)""...If Payton leaves or gets canned, how bout Art Shell?..."

...Is ...that, a REAL post??

BeeDub.....I tell no lies, sir....of course it is.  http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/if-payton-leaves-gets-canned-how-bout-art-shell-346174/

Please wait…

• vlagatta

btw……currently…..as of right now……there are 2133 saints fans using the Saints Report site.  dayum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/09/drew_brees_could_miss_several.html

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Luke McCown it is

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

btw......currently.....as of right now......there are 2133 saints fans using the Saints Report site.  dayum.

Nothing like a loss to the Bucs to send a fan base into a riot and panic.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

btw......currently.....as of right now......there are 2133 saints fans using the Saints Report site.  dayum.

Nothing like a loss to the Bucs to send a fan base into a riot and panic.

they're freaking about Brees news too......I can't blame them.Funny thing is....those numbers are not far from their typical "on now" numbers....it's a very old and popular site.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke McCown it is

JC just became a HUGE fan of NOLA!

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.