Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

They are a better team this year already, as they play “Hold Em” while other teams play “Fold Em” Just acquire depth in the draft for possible injuries to starters.

• mjs020294

Participant

I can definitely see a repeat of this years SB. The Bucs should be better than last season.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Can only hope season ticket holders will be allowed to attend every home game this season. We’re about to enter our most hyped season EVER.

• Bucman

Participant

I’m not sure a GM and team has ever been in this situation before. Team is already stacked, you brought back all the starters from the previous SB run. Licht and company can sit back and take whoever they want the entire draft.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Wouldn’t it be amazing if Brady could accomplish in 2021 what he almost did in New England in 2007? Go 19-0 and join the 1972 Miami Dolphins in Perfectville.

That would make history as Tampa would then be the only team to have a winless season and an undefeated season.

• Bucman

Participant

Would have to go 20-0 now.

• Pennywise

Participant

Lots of older vets , you never know could be the year they fall off the cliff

AB<br />
      Lenny<br />
      Gronk<br />
      JPP<br />
      Gholston<br />
      Gio

Suh

Won’t be back next year , plus a handful of younger guys whose contracts will be up

They went all in this year , 1 and done …. hopefully they stay healthy, they were a healthy team last year

• Charles

Participant

One last run.

Go big or go home.

I still say grab a QB to learn behind Brady for a year.

This is all Brady though not Licht.

Licht is a passenger in the very back of the SUV…where the back hatch is…no seat…sitting sideways.

• BucBalla85

Participant

For sure. I’m never one to believe in a teams chances to repeat but my bucs have given me reasons to believe it could happen. That’s pretty damn exciting if you ask me.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

All the Bucs have to do is go BAP in rounds 1-7 and they can crush this draft.

Build the trenches!

• seekpar

Participant

I’m optimistic that the stadiums will be full this fall. I was just telling my wife last night that I can’t wait to go to the games this year. It’s going to be awesome to have a great team to cheer for.

• obuc

Participant

Many things have to go right to win this but one stat not many are speaking about: The Buc’s offense, (not the offensive line, the whole offense) was penalized 10 times total in the last 10 games. Imagine in 10 games, holding, offsides, false starts, pass interference and so on, an average of 1 per game. Amazing.

• Pennywise

Participant

Credit Brady , on and off the field coach , he gets in their asses when they screw up , he is a perfectionist

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.