Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Dirtypillows

Participant

I want everyone fired!! Emabaressment.  I will never ever listen to Pewter or Lovie again.  Fuck off

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I’m not going to make any excuses because i shouldn’t have to. You must be a real joy to watch ACTUAL games with, though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bye, Bizzatch! ;)

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

it would be  embarrassment

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want everyone fired!! Emabaressment.  I will never ever listen to Pewter or Lovie again.  (censored) off

"Emabaress" - Creole in origin indicating being down on one's luck. Prounounced "I'm a bare azz"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Been around longer than you beetles, unless u can beat 78.  Lovie needs to go!!! Pewter needs to be more forth right and take off their glasses and everyone needs to be fired.  What pisses me off the most is McStuff 93 being pushed around like a biotch.  As for the rookie, well he looked like a rookie.  I’m sick and tired of good players and coaches coming in here and look like their clueless and running around in slow motion water.  Top 5 pick here we come

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you think saying fire everyone after a preseason game 1 is forth right?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

you think saying fire everyone after a preseason game 1 is forth right?

I think the Bucs accomplished the task of getting a look at a number of players at various positions. While some of it wasn't pretty, it does help highlight strengths / weaknesses, as well as helping to decide who makes the final 53.Was I thrilled with the outcome? No. However, I do think the team showed a lot of promise and demonstrated improvement at some positions since the past season.Three more pre-season games and then we get to see what the final roster looks like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want everyone fired!! Emabaressment.  I will never ever listen to Pewter or Lovie again.  (censored) off

You can that Booger and Dumig for this mess...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Been around longer than you beetles, unless u can beat 78.  Lovie needs to go!!! Pewter needs to be more forth right and take off their glasses and everyone needs to be fired.  What pisses me off the most is McStuff 93 being pushed around like a biotch.  As for the rookie, well he looked like a rookie.  I'm sick and tired of good players and coaches coming in here and look like their clueless and running around in slow motion water.  Top 5 pick here we come

I am selling my season tickets. You should have warned of the spoiler alert Nostradamus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think it was all a joke, but our offensive line looked how I think most of us feared it would.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.