Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Dickens

Participant

Bucs draft WR Mike Evans at No. 7.Then trade back up from the second to the first round to draft Manziel (assuming he's sliding at this point).What would it take to do that? Would you do it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NoManziel would likely be gone and we dont have the ammo to trade up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No trading up , period . Under any circumstances.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

No trading up , period . Under any circumstances.

Dolorous said it perfectly.With a new regime, only 6 picks, and some key holes to be filled, we need all of our picks. If we need a QB, we should either take one at 7 and then get a Marquis Lee or someone in the 2nd, or we should see who slips to us in round two.If anything, I would be more interested in trading back to gather more picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think id rather do it for bridgewater and cooks. Or even watkins and carr.

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

I share your concerns about not having the ammo (and having too many needs to fill) to trade up anywhere in the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t want to lose picks in this draft. If the Bucs like Manziel, just pick him at #7 or if they think he’ll be available later, trade down a little bit. I like Evans a lot but there will be other receivers who can do 85-90% of what he can do. He’s not essential.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Evans a lot but there will be other receivers who can do 85-90% of what he can do. He's not essential.

tedfords top WRs at cal were 6’2, 6’1, and 5’10. While the big 50/50 ball guy is the rage right now, I don’t know if it fits, especially with the reports of the routes we are running in practice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we dont get Manziel….trade Glennon…take Aaron Murray in mid rounds

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tedford doesn’t like the jump ball. He likes getting guys the ball quick in space and letting them run.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Evans a lot but there will be other receivers who can do 85-90% of what he can do. He's not essential.

tedfords top WRs at cal were 6'2, 6'1, and 5'10. While the big 50/50 ball guy is the rage right now, I don't know if it fits, especially with the reports of the routes we are running in practice.

Oops

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.