Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

We still have guys like Major wright, JAB and larry english for example? DO you think they will be cut? I dont see Major Wright fitting in the scheme and JAB is trash and would be a 5th corner at best.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Execution will take place at dawn in front of a full firing squad for their failure to take the hill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Execution will take place at dawn in front of a full firing squad for their failure to take the hill.

lolThey are not Lovies any more. I am giving all the players a fresh start. I think several, like Verner, Banks, and a couple others, will look light years better with decent coaching and scheme.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

lolThey are not Lovies any more. I am giving all the players a fresh start. I think several, like Verner, Banks, and a couple others, will look light years better with decent coaching and scheme.

Most true. Lovie brought in some good along with the bad. I think the off-season will decide a lot. (I'm still hoping EDS goes away, though. Yeah, he wasn't Lovie's. Just felt compelled to add that. :) ))

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.