Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• creamsicles

Participant

Passion.  Guys were flying in beginning of first two games, but not against Texans.  I expect big time passion and intensity out of gate against the kitties.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passion.  Guys were flying in beginning of first two games, but not against Texans.  I expect big time passion and intensity out of gate against the kitties.

I just hope they've grown tired of being boo'd/embarrassed at home. At some point, you've gotta show some pride!!

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

D looks good for a change. Bucs 27 Kitties 17

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

D looks good for a change. Bucs 27 Kitties 17

I like it. We need this divisional win and we need the home win, too. This game is huge for this team's identity. I am looking to see if Jameis can limit his mistakes. The best way to do that is run the ball like we did in NO but Carolina has a pretty good defense. Much better than the 'Aints. I like the uptempo plays that they used last week in the passing game. Winston needs to get the ball out quick against Carolina.This is going to be a huge test for our QB and OL. The OL needs to run block much better than last week. Doug Martin has been noticably faster this year and looks like he is back in form. We need a good run game this week. I expect Jared Allen will be licking his chops about going up against DSmith. Mike Evans needs to get back on track and hopefully he is ready now because he wasn't ready last week. Hopefully, we can get VJax and Murphy involved as well. It's going to be a tough day for our offense against that defense. Koetter needs to get creative with the passing game and not be too predictable.  A win is possible, but with a young QB and struggling FG kicker it's hard to be very optimistic about winning against that defense. I just want an all around good effort and have a chance to win it. That is the sign that you are almost there. 2-0 in the division would give this team a huge boost in confidence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just hope they've grown tired of being boo'd/embarrassed at home. At some point, you've gotta show some pride!!

Honestly, I think the whole Def has taken on the persona of their leaders.  GMac, LVD, and Lovie all have calm demeanors. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AND don’t go into the fetal position at the beginning of a game just because you got a personal foul penalty for putting a hit on the other team.  If they get 3 or 4 of those and keep up their intensity then I’m OK with that.  Show that coming into RayJay will cause the other team to leave with bruises.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passion.  Good Word…  Severely lacking in Houston.    The opposite of flat.  Kills me to see them flat at home.Sure they'll screw some stuff up this Sunday and still not put all three phases of the game together again, but we'll see some growth.  That is really all one can expect from my POV.I'd add that i would like to send the kicker rebound.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our run game is key, IMO, as well as our D. If they force us to go one-dimensional, we got problems, just like any other NFL team… Not only did they trade for Jared Allen, they signed Ryan Delaire, who I remember some on this board liked when he was a Buc. http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Five-Takeaways-from-Wednesdays-Practice/722e3d27-84b9-4d2b-8250-d4e3460456fa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passion.  Good Word...  Severely lacking in Houston.    The opposite of flat.  Kills me to see them flat at home.Sure they'll screw some stuff up this Sunday and still not put all three phases of the game together again, but we'll see some growth.  That is really all one can expect from my POV.I'd add that i would like to send the kicker rebound.

Yep; could be another key to the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Until proven otherwise, I expect the same old Lovie team. Unprepared, undisciplined, and unmotivated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the life of me, I will never understand how ANY team can come out flat. Maybe if they were playing in London, had an eight hour flight, got off the plane and had to go to the stadium right away had to play the game immediately but these guys have all week to prepare and rest up.Crossing that white line is an honor and an opportunity of a lifetime each and every time you do it. To know that your NFL career is short lived and to know that you are playing at the highest level possible and not being jacked up for 60 minutes is mind boggling.Can you imagine being 70 years old, watching an NFL game after having played 5 years in the league and thinking about the dog sh!t effort you gave when you were given the opportunity to play? Unfrigginbelievable!!!!! Give me Deacon Jones, John Randall, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, Warren Sapp. Hey L&L, instead of drafting the best defensive player next year, how about looking for someone with reasonable talent but drafting someone who has a set of nuts for a change. Someone that won't be afraid to get in their teammates face when 'THEY COME OUT FLAT' Man it's a disgrace that any of us have to even talk about this topic on the board. At a minimum, as a professional player, you owe the fans effort, passion, desire and fire. You want proof that these clowns don't show up??? How about three complete blow outs in 17 games and I mean COMPLETE blow outs. Down 35 to nothing in the first 10 minutes with  no first downs and not one yard gained. When you think about that, time of possession and all that, it's like they weren't even on the field. So to the OP's post, yes, these knuckleheads better show up and kick someone's ass. I don't care if it's the ball boy or the opposing teams mascot but Jesus H. Christ, show the hell up!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the life of me, I will never understand how ANY team can come out flat. Maybe if they were playing in London, had an eight hour flight, got off the plane and had to go to the stadium right away had to play the game immediately but these guys have all week to prepare and rest up.Crossing that white line is an honor and an opportunity of a lifetime each and every time you do it. To know that your NFL career is short lived and to know that you are playing at the highest level possible and not being jacked up for 60 minutes is mind boggling.Can you imagine being 70 years old, watching an NFL game after having played 5 years in the league and thinking about the dog sh!t effort you gave when you were given the opportunity to play? Unfrigginbelievable!!!!! Give me Deacon Jones, John Randall, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, Warren Sapp. Hey L&L, instead of drafting the best defensive player next year, how about looking for someone with reasonable talent but drafting someone who has a set of nuts for a change. Someone that won't be afraid to get in their teammates face when 'THEY COME OUT FLAT' Man it's a disgrace that any of us have to even talk about this topic on the board. At a minimum, as a professional player, you owe the fans effort, passion, desire and fire. You want proof that these clowns don't show up??? How about three complete blow outs in 17 games and I mean COMPLETE blow outs. Down 35 to nothing in the first 10 minutes with  no first downs and not one yard gained. When you think about that, time of possession and all that, it's like they weren't even on the field. So to the OP's post, yes, these knuckleheads better show up and kick someone's ass. I don't care if it's the ball boy or the opposing teams mascot but Jesus H. Christ, show the hell up!!!!!!

A-F*cking-Men..........This team takes on Lovies persona and demeanor. No emotion, no fire, no passion. When the hell was the last time we've seen this team look like they wanted to play football?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Discipline in assignment.That's something else I want to see Sunday, especially from the Defense.  This team may very well have taken on Lovie's personality...  and maybe Fraziers a little too...  that's bound to happen.  Bottom line is we have a lot of nice guys out there.You'd think Nickerson could help and/is bringing that to the table, not only for the LBs, but for the entire D.  BUT he's not out on the field.Someone who is respected and not afraid to call themselves out ON THE FIELD needs to show themselves and get these guys playing with less reservation and more aggression.It's obvious to the fans...  it's also what they want, especially on Defense.The quiet leader on the field thing is central to playing flat.  These guys aren't at the tops of their game and need someone that's a little right of center keeping them in check.My $.02

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d82084d7e/Biggest-trash-talkersWatch this video and see if you don't get goose bumps, see if you don't want to bang your head against the wall, see if John Randall, Warren Sapp & Ray Lewis don't get the juices flowing...'It's a MANS GAME MFers'

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.