Viewing 90 reply threads

• Author

• Bucsfan79

Participant

Most guys who post here are a bunch of hormonal emotionally driven females. People here watch the game results and not the game itself. I really don't post much here and that is why. I don't live in Tampa and I would like to get some good info from knowledgeable Bucs' fans, but you guys can't be trusted because you cannot separate your emotions from your brains.We are great we won!! We suck we lost! This team is whatever the results of the last game was forever every week......ridiculous. Grow the F$%k up and get a pair. Judge the Bucs' on a game by game basis, for example, the OL struggled and the team appeared to not be as fired up as last week. I hope they address that and let us see what happens in our last preseason game. Winston looks like a rookie qb thus far, he is up and down, lets hope those ups are who he is and outweigh the downs for his first year.Oh, and maybe just maybe getting a healthy Mike Evans would help Winston and the OL on those blitzes during the season....just ask Washington. SMH.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah…we love watching the same crap over and over. Bucs lose. Bucs look bad. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Excuse for this. Excuse for that. Naw...you are dead wrong brother. Wake up. The team absolutely sucks and was put together by a group of idiots. The pass rush itself will ensure the team wallows in their own filth. Bucs fans that get angry after over ten seasons of wishy washy pop warner embarrasing crap they call football is inexcusable?  No it's expected. My "pitchfork" is already out. I'm questioning everything Lovie does because He does stupid isht all the time. And he is a horrid game manager as well. The rebuild hasn't started yet. We are mired in crap. Wait and see man. Jameis is going to get devoured out there. That piss poor line and the knuckleheads who run it should act as tackling dummies. That's about their worth to a two win team.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Personally hoping for some great waiver wire pickups during last cuts. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Me too. But they will be put into a scheme where the coaches look lost and confused defending a preseason 3-4 base defense versus a lowly Browns squad. The coaches are dunces.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Me too. But they will be put into a scheme where the coaches look lost and confused defending a preseason 3-4 base defense versus a lowly Browns squad. The coaches are dunces.

The fact that we are hoping for waiver wire pickups to fill so many positions is quite telling

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I think everyone is more frustrated with the coaching decisions, that result in games like against the Browns. EDS should be a back up. Gilkey should be cut. Fragel getting the start over cherilus? Conte shouldn’t be in the league. We should have signed a veteran OL in free agency. Don’t get me started on the special teams unit this whole preseason. It’s preseason so make changes in game and don’t let Jameis keep getting destroyed by a blitzing defense. With all that said we have some great players but the role players need to play better. Can’t wait to see what Kwon Alexander plays like through 16 games!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...we love watching the same crap over and over. Bucs lose. Bucs look bad. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Excuse for this. Excuse for that. Naw...you are dead wrong brother. Wake up. The team absolutely sucks and was put together by a group of idiots. The pass rush itself will ensure the team wallows in their own filth. Bucs fans that get angry after over ten seasons of wishy washy pop warner embarrasing crap they call football is inexcusable?  No it's expected. My "pitchfork" is already out. I'm questioning everything Lovie does because He does stupid isht all the time. And he is a horrid game manager as well. The rebuild hasn't started yet. We are mired in crap. Wait and see man. Jameis is going to get devoured out there. That piss poor line and the knuckleheads who run it should act as tackling dummies. That's about their worth to a two win team.

I was wondering, what is your dress size? Let the shit unfold dude....damn!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone is more frustrated with the coaching decisions, that result in games like against the Browns. EDS should be a back up. Gilkey should be cut. Fragel getting the start over cherilus? Conte shouldn't be in the league. We should have signed a veteran OL in free agency. Don't get me started on the special teams unit this whole preseason. It's preseason so make changes in game and don't let Jameis keep getting destroyed by a blitzing defense. With all that said we have some great players but the role players need to play better. Can't wait to see what Kwon Alexander plays like through 16 games!

What did you say after the Bengal game? I am not saying they looked good last night, but every game is magnified to a ridiculous level. I can never get a true read on what you guys actually believe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The fact that we are hoping for waiver wire pickups to fill so many positions is quite telling

Its a horrible feeling man. Jameis is going to get ruined because of Lovies friendship to Geirge Warhop, and his own idiotic ways. Jameis needs to be protected. From thE coaching staff, to the opposing defenses. He's about the only guy we need to see if he has any hope. The rest are ALL expendable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...we love watching the same crap over and over. Bucs lose. Bucs look bad. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Bucs lose. Excuse for this. Excuse for that. Naw...you are dead wrong brother. Wake up. The team absolutely sucks and was put together by a group of idiots. The pass rush itself will ensure the team wallows in their own filth. Bucs fans that get angry after over ten seasons of wishy washy pop warner embarrasing crap they call football is inexcusable?  No it's expected. My "pitchfork" is already out. I'm questioning everything Lovie does because He does stupid isht all the time. And he is a horrid game manager as well. The rebuild hasn't started yet. We are mired in crap. Wait and see man. Jameis is going to get devoured out there. That piss poor line and the knuckleheads who run it should act as tackling dummies. That's about their worth to a two win team.

I was wondering, what is your dress size? Let the (censored) unfold dude....damn!

Good comeback Sally. Making a post whining about complaining fans after a piss poor game. After a two win season. I'll tell you what, send me one of your dresses Nancy Grace. Wake up man. Bucs suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with most of what you're saying except the fact about the lowly browns. They are only lowly by name. That's a loaded team without a QB and Josh Gordon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most guys who post here are a bunch of hormonal emotionally driven females. People here watch the game results and not the game itself. I really don't post much here and that is why. I don't live in Tampa and I would like to get some good info from knowledgeable Bucs' fans, but you guys can't be trusted because you cannot separate your emotions from your brains.We are great we won!! We suck we lost! This team is whatever the results of the last game was forever every week......ridiculous. Grow the F$%k up and get a pair. Judge the Bucs' on a game by game basis, for example, the OL struggled and the team appeared to not be as fired up as last week. I hope they address that and let us see what happens in our last preseason game. Winston looks like a rookie qb thus far, he is up and down, lets hope those ups are who he is and outweigh the downs for his first year.Oh, and maybe just maybe getting a healthy Mike Evans would help Winston and the OL on those blitzes during the season....just ask Washington. SMH.

You deserve to be taken to task for this post.  Fans have endured 30-70 over the last 100 games and 2-14 last season.  Lovie has made the playoffs...what once in the last eight years?  How is that any good?  You would FIRE a coach that did that, right?  I have every damn right to question, complain and b!tch until it gets turned around.  If you don't like it, don't post here.  I never say that because any board needs posters but if you think that the Bucs organization doesn't deserve every complaint then you're pretty naive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with most of what you're saying except the fact about the lowly browns. They are only lowly by name. That's a loaded team without a QB and Josh Gordon.

Yet our fanbase has the audacity to call them crappy. I have always said the Briwns were better than the Bucs. The play better teams. They have ridiculous front office shenanigans and firings. QB revolving door. An owner who is a cheapskate crook to the Everyman. But they are better than the Bucs. It's still a 3-4 and it shouldn't have made the team look like they were playing the Greatest defense ever assembled. It's sad. And some fans that are trying to cram this "it takes time" crap can piss off. Just win baby. No excuses. If you have an excuse, you have a reason to talk about why you lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You deserve to be taken to task for this post.  Fans have endured 30-70 over the last 100 games and 2-14 last season.  Lovie has made the playoffs...what once in the last eight years?  How is that any good?  You would FIRE a coach that did that, right?  I have every damn right to question, complain and b!tch until it gets turned around.  If you don't like it, don't post here.  I never say that because any board needs posters but if you think that the Bucs organization doesn't deserve every complaint then you're pretty naive.

Has to be a PR bot. Damage control. It is becoming obvious that there are posters who are stuck in a vicious cycle and are so used to it, they embrace the excuses. Eff that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was wondering, what is your dress size? Let the (censored) unfold dude....damn!

Good comeback Sally. Making a post whining about complaining fans after a piss poor game. After a two win season. I'll tell you what, send me one of your dresses Nancy Grace. Wake up man. Bucs suck.

I didn't say they sucked or not, just all of your posts are so emotionally driven, I cannot discern any substance from it. For example, is Boid saying this because it is true or he is just frustrated. You sound like we just went 0-16 with Winston. Season hasn't even started.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What does anything you just posted have to do with you providing an assessment based on football analysis vs fan base bitching and moaning.....woe is me?! Then you guys act as if the organizations is trying to sabotage itself....lunacy!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has to be a PR bot. Damage control. It is becoming obvious that there are posters who are stuck in a vicious cycle and are so used to it, they embrace the excuses. Eff that.

No. I am an adult that understand how teams are built, and I understand what jumping the gun looks like. We just drafted hopefully our franchise QB who has played three preseason games with one looking rather good and you want to throw a cocktail bomb at the organization and behead the coaches and players because the rookie OL blew blocking assignments last night and we lost a preseason game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really?  You understand?  What did you say about Free and Raheem?  Give it time?  How about Schiano?  Give it time?  I’m not going to bother to pull up your past posts but you sound like a tried and true pollyanna if I ever saw one.After 30-70 we are allowed to be emotional and unreasonable and pretty much hammer this team until they start doing things right.I sure as hell am not taking lip from the likes of you...pollyanna.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just ignore the posts which can’t separate logic and emotion.  Being a fan gives you the right to moan, complain, beotch and whine.  No one ever said a post had to be logical, insightful, nor have a lick of common sense.About 50% of posts have some observation, logic and analysis.About 30% of posters here post as above...  You'll see these type of posts every day and they get the most activity - by FAR.About 10% are like ravenous dogs on a bone for posts that don't agree with their perspective.The other 10% are duplicate /banned accounts.My $.02Takes all types, has been like that since the beginning and no amount of observation about it will change a thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really?  You understand?  What did you say about Free and Raheem?  Give it time?  How about Schiano?  Give it time?  I'm not going to bother to pull up your past posts but you sound like a tried and true pollyanna if I ever saw one.After 30-70 we are allowed to be emotional and unreasonable and pretty much hammer this team until they start doing things right.I sure as hell am not taking lip from the likes of you...pollyanna.

You are right. Lets not give it time, because different players and coaches have failed. What was I ever thinking, letting people stand on their own merit instead of another person failure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just ignore the posts which can't separate logic and emotion.  Being a fan gives you the right to moan, complain, beotch and whine.  No one ever said a post had to be logical, insightful, nor have a lick of common sense.About 50% of posts have some observation, logic and analysis.About 30% of posters here post as above...  You'll see these type of posts every day and they get the most activity - by FAR.About 10% are like ravenous dogs on a bone for posts that don't agree with their perspective.The other 10% are duplicate /banned accounts.My $.02Takes all types, has been like that since the beginning and no amount of observation about it will change a thing.

You are correct and noted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really?  You understand?  What did you say about Free and Raheem?  Give it time?  How about Schiano?  Give it time?  I'm not going to bother to pull up your past posts but you sound like a tried and true pollyanna if I ever saw one.After 30-70 we are allowed to be emotional and unreasonable and pretty much hammer this team until they start doing things right.I sure as hell am not taking lip from the likes of you...pollyanna.

You are right. Lets not give it time, because different players and coaches have failed. What was I ever thinking, letting people stand on their own merit instead of another person failure.

Here's the bottom line...until they actually start winning they deserve every comment.  Lovie just went 2-14.  Somehow he actually made the team worse.  Was that even possible?  He's supposed to be this defensive guru?  Outside of a couple games here and there...I haven't seen it.  He was calling the plays last night and good god...he called a craptacular game.  Is that emotional?  Yes.  The day I stop getting emotional is a sad day.  I will have given up at that point.  I'm pretty close as it is...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS and Mankins were terrible last year so we should give them time and be patient despite looking terrible again this year?You know what happened last week? We used an offensive line with a behemoth in the middle and opened the game with quick slants, and some spread formation looks. It worked, and despite some inconsistencies and penalties, the team looked fired up. What happened this week? We open with a bunch of jumbo packages and a run up the gut and flat pass to Puke Stocker. Doesn't take emotion to realize that the team just completely abandoned the good things it did last week. And that's been the Lovie Smith era. It's not about going with the flow or riding the hot hand. It's about him forcing his guys down our throats no matter the cost. When the entire fanbase can pick out a problem and yet the coaching staff continues to do the same ineffective things week after week (We just went 2-14 and should've been 1-15 if you don't remember), there's not a lot of room for positivity. I believe in Winston and our receivers talent. I don't believe in a team that appears to be stuck in 2000 offensively using tight ends that are useless in the passing game and a center who clearly sucks at everything required of being a center.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that the OP presents his side in a much better manner, but he is right that this forum is mostly comprised of morons with extremely hard and unwavering opinions on things they have no actual knowledge of.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does Obamacare cover the meds for this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. I am an adult that understand how teams are built, and I understand what jumping the gun looks like. We just drafted hopefully our franchise QB who has played three preseason games with one looking rather good and you want to throw a cocktail bomb at the organization and behead the coaches and players because the rookie OL blew blocking assignments last night and we lost a preseason game.

If you are an adult then you must have a mental disability if you think a QB is going to fix all the teams issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, 30-70 and being one of the worst teams in the nfl since 2009 will do that to a fan base. Did I mention we have not won a playoff game since the 2002-03 season? But you are right. We are probably overreacting. By the way, I haven't proclaimed the bucs to be awesome in a very long time. Unfortunately it's been the opposite in recent years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that the OP presents his side in a much better manner, but he is right that this forum is mostly comprised of morons with extremely hard and unwavering opinions on things they have no actual knowledge of.

Which differentiates it from every other sports fan forum in what way?Respond to posts.  Talking shit on a group of people in general is rarely accurate or helpful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then go somewhere else...lol.  Some of you have a lot of nerve telling fans how to act or judging anyone that takes the time to post here regularly after 30-70 in our last 100 hundred.  I consider those diehard fans.Some of you need a big F U.  I apologize for not shooting rainbows out of my butt while riding on a pewter and red unicorn.  Hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which differentiates it from every other sports fan forum in what way?Respond to posts.  Talking (censored) on a group of people in general is rarely accurate or helpful.

Well, it differs in that I don't care if the other forums are full of terrible posts.And I do respond to posts all the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then go somewhere else...lol.  Some of you have a lot of nerve telling fans how to act or judging anyone that takes the time to post here regularly after 30-70 in our last 100 hundred.  I consider those diehard fans.Some of you need a big F U.  I apologize for not shooting rainbows out of my butt while riding on a pewter and red unicorn.  Hilarious.

OK, now, what meds are those... and does Obamacare cover them?

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

I agree with you, their emotions are up and down more then a ho's pantiesit is pre season relax

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which differentiates it from every other sports fan forum in what way?Respond to posts.  Talking (censored) on a group of people in general is rarely accurate or helpful.

Well, it differs in that I don't care if the other forums are full of terrible posts.And I do respond to posts all the time.

From my experience, this forum is no worse than any with loose moderation.  Stricter moderation would clean up a lot of the stuff that you and OP are complaining about.  But that also tends to lead to innactivity, which is far worse for a forum than stupidity imo.My second comment was intended as a general response to the OP. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK, now, what meds are those... and does Obamacare cover them?

Rainbow coming your way lil fella.  Meds?  When apathy sets in then it is really over.  What was the announced attendance?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

There is a distinct difference here. The Bucs have a problem with the O-Line. It neeeds a lot of help. As mentioned, Gilkey doesn't belong in the league, and EDS is one of those players that makes you wonder what he does behind the scenes that gets him in the starting line-up each week; however, those are simple problems to fix.Washington's problem begins and ends with Dan Snyder. The man is an ass that should not own an NFL team. He took a SB calibre team and turned them into the Browns of the NFC. JKC is probably rolling over in his grave seeing that tool in the owner's box.#HTTR:)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Evan Smith is one of those guys that made a bad first impression last year and people didn’t like his comments about Winston, but he played well the second half of last season and is much better than the fans give him credit for (which isn’t necessarily saying much since many fans think he should be cut).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

it is pre season relax

Wasn't that last years motto?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's the bottom line...until they actually start winning they deserve every comment.  Lovie just went 2-14.  Somehow he actually made the team worse.  Was that even possible?  He's supposed to be this defensive guru?  Outside of a couple games here and there...I haven't seen it.  He was calling the plays last night and good god...he called a craptacular game.  Is that emotional?  Yes.  The day I stop getting emotional is a sad day.  I will have given up at that point.  I'm pretty close as it is...

Dude, you can get emotional, lol, God knows I am the king of getting emotional, but it has to be tempered and warranted. Do yourself a favor and judge the team based on Winston and nothing else. Yea, the play calling is a concern, but it makes sense because Winston isn't Brady.....yet.And, to be negative until they prove otherwise isn't fair to Winston or yourself. If it were the same crew, then I get you, but it isn't.You are going to see what you look for and this will obstruct your ability to make a true assessment, for example, instead of seeing Doug Martin hitting Winston while the ball is being thrown causing an incompletion, you will just see Winston making a bad throw.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No point in trying to discuss with Anomaly. He went 100% troll.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am just asking to provide some helpful insight instead of we suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there is a better way of doing it without insulting the fans on the PR board. You put everyone on protect mode that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From my experience, this forum is no worse than any with loose moderation.  Stricter moderation would clean up a lot of the stuff that you and OP are complaining about.  But that also tends to lead to innactivity, which is far worse for a forum than stupidity imo.My second comment was intended as a general response to the OP.

Well the Suns' are not NBA killers but the board is more informative and analytical. Sure, we all b!tch and moan at times, but it doesn't take away from the real analysis of the team. You can't see the forest because of the trees, and at times it gets monotonous. We should have a limit on B and moaning then get to real discussions. After a few hours a fan should be able to calm down and be rational unless it was last years Superbowl and you were a Hawks fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there is a better way of doing it without insulting the fans on the PR board. You put everyone on protect mode that way.

I didn't insult anyone. We are grown men here and if I call it like I see it and you feel insulted, then we are on two different levels.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If my friend tells me I am acting like a B, I am not going to say “why are you insulting me?” I am going to ask him, how am I acting like a B? And if he provides solid evidence, I am going to say my bad, not if you could have been more polite than comparing me to a woman I would have responded better……….. ridiculous. That's almost as bad as playing the race card.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I am old so my reaction to bad play or players is oh well.No sense getting all emotional. What does that solve. Lovie doesn’t care what any of us think.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't insult anyone. We are grown men here and if I call it like I see it and you feel insulted, then we are on two different levels.

Don't get angry, bro. Just trying to improve your delivery for next time. You went all Trump with the OP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are not casual fans.We have seen what bad football looks like. Hell, I want back to re-watch the game and stand by what I saw.This is not an NFL average football squad until they make changes.  It is up to Lovie Smith to do so.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Don't get angry, bro. Just trying to improve your delivery for next time. You went all Trump with the OP.

I like Trump but he is the worst speaker I ever heard.He is all over the place when he talks. He needs to work on that part.But that is another thread.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

We are not casual fans.We have seen what bad football looks like. Hell, I want back to re-watch the game and stand by what I saw.This is not an NFL average football squad until they make changes.  It is up to Lovie Smith to do so.

He did already but yes I agree there are more needed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If my friend tells me I am acting like a B, I am not going to say "why are you insulting me?" I am going to ask him, how am I acting like a B? And if he provides solid evidence, I am going to say my bad, not if you could have been more polite than comparing me to a woman I would have responded better........... ridiculous. That's almost as bad as playing the race card.

Except we are not friends.  I do not know you.  So your example is completely flawed.  It is like having a public conversation with someone, and a stranger walks up and says:  "why are you being such a bitch?".  Do you still react the same?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot more changes are needed. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, you can get emotional, lol, God knows I am the king of getting emotional, but it has to be tempered and warranted. Do yourself a favor and judge the team based on Winston and nothing else. Yea, the play calling is a concern, but it makes sense because Winston isn't Brady.....yet.And, to be negative until they prove otherwise isn't fair to Winston or yourself. If it were the same crew, then I get you, but it isn't.You are going to see what you look for and this will obstruct your ability to make a true assessment, for example, instead of seeing Doug Martin hitting Winston while the ball is being thrown causing an incompletion, you will just see Winston making a bad throw.

The problem isn't the team...it is telling fans how to be a fan.  Everyone is different.  Some people don't give two craps, some have been fans since they were kids.  The organization is 2nd only to the Jags in losses over the few years.  That's bad.  We're allowed to be pessimistic.  Lovie hasn't exactly been on fire with his coaching.  I think we all got caught up in the sentimental part of our past.  I don't expect more than six wins but I can still get upset when they stink up the joint.  True assessment?  They were 2-14 last year...lol.  You want to look for silver linings...go for it but don't expect others to be pollyannas.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How did we look on Monday night?

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I am hoping for a new special teams coach,a waiver claim on a Oline player and cutting a few guys. Like Gilkey and maybe Leonard Johnson. I noticed Herron didn't play last night so he could be gone to. Unless he is hurt but I didn't here he was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem isn't the team...it is telling fans how to be a fan.  Everyone is different.  Some people don't give two craps, some have been fans since they were kids.  The organization is 2nd only to the Jags in losses over the few years.  That's bad.  We're allowed to be pessimistic.  Lovie hasn't exactly been on fire with his coaching.  I think we all got caught up in the sentimental part of our past.  I don't expect more than six wins but I can still get upset when they stink up the joint.  True assessment?  They were 2-14 last year...lol.  You want to look for silver linings...go for it but don't expect others to be pollyannas.

Like I said, people see what they want to see. I am not telling anyone how to be a fan. I was asking for legitimate discourse and valuable insight on the game other than we suck and blow it up.How you feel after a game is your business. If you want to beat your wife or go for a swim knock yourself out, but when it comes time to discuss the game, discuss the game. Just look at what you stated.....a bunch of garbage that has nothing to do with the team. We went 2-14 last year, and? Some people are pessimistic, and okay? What about Winston hitting open WR's with zip on his passes? The Jags...who cares? Lovie has coached one season. You just want to be miserable and unhappy it appears, so you feel like spreading negativity here and if someone says stop crying you get upset and say I am allowed to cry...wow?!

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Like I said, people see what they want to see. I am not telling anyone how to be a fan. I was asking for legitimate discourse and valuable insight on the game other than we suck and blow it up.How you feel after a game is your business. If you want to beat your wife or go for a swim knock yourself out, but when it comes time to discuss the game, discuss the game. Just look at what you stated.....a bunch of garbage that has nothing to do with the team. We went 2-14 last year, and? Some people are pessimistic, and okay? What about Winston hitting open WR's with zip on his passes? The Jags...who cares? Lovie has coached one season. You just want to be miserable and unhappy it appears, so you feel like spreading negativity here and if someone says stop crying you get upset and say I am allowed to cry...wow?!

Couldn't agree more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If my friend tells me I am acting like a B, I am not going to say "why are you insulting me?" I am going to ask him, how am I acting like a B? And if he provides solid evidence, I am going to say my bad, not if you could have been more polite than comparing me to a woman I would have responded better........... ridiculous. That's almost as bad as playing the race card.

Except we are not friends.  I do not know you.  So your example is completely flawed.  It is like having a public conversation with someone, and a stranger walks up and says:  "why are you being such a (censored)?".  Do you still react the same?

How old are you?The point is....adult football fans characteristics and attitudes are universal, so I would expect at least some of you guys to not be so petulant and PC just  to avoid manning up on your behavior, but I guess I was wrong. Are you telling me if/when you tailgate or go to a sports bar you have no expectations for what are the normas of the place, versus interacting with people at say an art gallery. Dude, please don't go there. The reason we chat on this site is because we have a football bond via being Bucs' fan, so we do know what some of us are like when it comes to the Bucs and how we handle certain things.....don't play dumb. You definitely wouldn't be a friend of mine in this world and I have no conversation for a guy like you. My friends are real men, not whiners. And you can call them out without worry of their feelings being hurt. I hope you watch games alone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're not listening at all.  You want people to shoot rainbows out of their butts and sing kumbaya.  All I am telling you is that the onus isn't on me to be a pollyanna.  I'm telling you that 30-70 over the 100 games makes people a certain way.  You can say it's different but until it actually is...it's not.  Unfortunately, you don't get it. 

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

You're not listening at all.  You want people to shoot rainbows out of their butts and sing kumbaya.  All I am telling you is that the onus isn't on me to be a pollyanna.  I'm telling you that 30-70 over the 100 games makes people a certain way.  You can say it's different but until it actually is...it's not.  Unfortunately, you don't get it.

You mentioned that 30/70 stat about a hundred times already.There are worse teams in the league. There are several teams that have never been to a Super Bowl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am hoping for a new special teams coach,a waiver claim on a Oline player and cutting a few guys. Like Gilkey and maybe Leonard Johnson. I noticed Herron didn't play last night so he could be gone to. Unless he is hurt but I didn't here he was.

Right. We struggle at DB and OL and we need to address those issues. Plus keeping players healthy, what's up with our medical staff? Let's borrow the Suns'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I lost interest in the thread after the OP’s first paragraph. Sorry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do get it. If anything bad happens, you want to bring up the past and relive those moment as well as the current moment and use the past as a predictor of the future so you can bash any and all things Bucs', I get it. Then you are hoping you rekindle everyone's bad memories and thus get them/us in an emotionally rage driven frenzy and we can all feel as bad as you do collectively, thus misery has its company, I definitely get it.How dare you have to look at people who are not going ape crap. That might make you reflect on your behavior and think it could be a little extreme. Thumbs up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mentioned that 30/70 stat about a hundred times already.There are worse teams in the league. There are several teams that have never been to a Super Bowl.

30-70LOL!!!  We were the worst team in the league hence the 1st pick.  Holy crap, what fantasy land are some of you living in?  This team is bad.  Let's hold hands and sing along...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except we are not friends.  I do not know you.  So your example is completely flawed.  It is like having a public conversation with someone, and a stranger walks up and says:  "why are you being such a (censored)?".  Do you still react the same?

How old are you?The point is....adult football fans characteristics and attitudes are universal, so I would expect at least some of you guys to not be so petulant and PC just  to avoid manning up on your behavior, but I guess I was wrong. Are you telling me if/when you tailgate or go to a sports bar you have no expectations for what are the normas of the place, versus interacting with people at say an art gallery. Dude, please don't go there. The reason we chat on this site is because we have a football bond via being Bucs' fan, so we do know what some of us are like when it comes to the Bucs and how we handle certain things.....don't play dumb. You definitely wouldn't be a friend of mine in this world and I have no conversation for a guy like you. My friends are real men, not whiners. And you can call them out without worry of their feelings being hurt. I hope you watch games alone.

Didn't you start this thread about posters on this message board over reacting?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do get it. If anything bad happens, you want to bring up the past and relive those moment as well as the current moment and use the past as a predictor of the future so you can bash any and all things Bucs', I get it. Then you are hoping you rekindle everyone's bad memories and thus get them/us in an emotionally rage driven frenzy and we can all feel as bad as you do collectively, thus misery has its company, I definitely get it.How dare you have to look at people who are not going ape crap. That might make you reflect on your behavior and think it could be a little extreme. Thumbs up!

LOL.  Mirror pal...mirror.  Have a great day!

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

30-70LOL!!!  We were the worst team in the league hence the 1st pick.  Holy crap, what fantasy land are some of you living in?  This team is bad.  Let's hold hands and sing along...

The Lions Browns Texans and one other team have been to a Super Bowl. But I don't see those fans flipping out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you see your hypocrisy?  You are WHINING about people allegedly(in your thick skull) WHINING.  It is hilarious.  Now you are just insulting people because you are a total b!tch.  You can't handle it and I find it funny.  Real men?  BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!You're a total b!tch.  Change your tampon and come back.

Wow. I am not whining. I made a statement in my OP and I am clarifying. I already said you could do what you want to do. Asking posters to be more insightful posters isn't whining. Now I am in a battle royal with posters who do not want to own up to their terrible contributions to post-game discussion. I am in a continued state of futility now by continuing to have this discussion with you guys, but it is Sunday and my wife is getting ready, so why not :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta go. I said my peace. Some here whine, some don’t but:Can't wait to see Anomally and Thread Killer being the biggest Bucs' supporters once everything begins to click. You two guys remind me of the dorks from Water Boy. See ya next week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Lions Browns Texans and one other team have been to a Super Bowl. But I don't see those fans flipping out.

You are on their boards day in and day out?  Ok pal.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

You are on their boards day in and day out?  Ok pal.

No I couldn't find there boards with a gps. But just talking to people I get the impression they are a helluva lot more patient than buc fans. Its barber shop talk man.I had to look up the other team its the Jags.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I assume by the way you talk you are a chick......so let me just say that yesterdays game showed a systematic breakdown at almost every position in comparison to last week.  That's an irrefutable fact.  what else would you like to know?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought your comment was polite and sincere.  For a guy telling everyone to calm down, I don't get where the response to your comment was to challenge your manhood.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much all sports "fans" for all teams I've ever read fall into that category, they're the bores that call sports talk radio and don't seem to realize that they call football a game... well because it's a game. It's entertainment you jerkoffs, not your life, treat it as such.Anywho you also have a ton of "fans" that are just here because they're negative Nancy's and basically they suck at their life, so they want everyone else to fail, including the team they claim to like. They also have no life so everything revolves around some guys in tight pants playing with balls.Again it's OK to be a fan, it's OK to have an opinion, but realize that when people go beyond that, to thinking this stuff actually matters, then they're just a bunch of jerk off nerds.In other words I agree with you, but good luck trying to make 80% of the morons in here get your point.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I think everyone is more frustrated with the coaching decisions, that result in games like against the Browns. EDS should be a back up. Gilkey should be cut. Fragel getting the start over cherilus? Conte shouldn't be in the league. We should have signed a veteran OL in free agency. Don't get me started on the special teams unit this whole preseason. It's preseason so make changes in game and don't let Jameis keep getting destroyed by a blitzing defense. With all that said we have some great players but the role players need to play better. Can't wait to see what Kwon Alexander plays like through 16 games!

During that game thread I said they are still no better then a 6 win team this season.What did you say after the Bengal game? I am not saying they looked good last night, but every game is magnified to a ridiculous level. I can never get a true read on what you guys actually believe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we learned OP is a retard. Go back to not posting, please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP has obviously spent little time around football knowledgeable females. Probably dates a soccer fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP has obviously spent little time around football knowledgeable females. Probably dates a soccer fan.

He must have really had a cow when they were talking about Jen Welter on Sunday Night Football tonight being the first woman to coach in the NFL.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have to agree with the OP. Its why i rarely post anymore

Please wait…

• vlagatta

i rarely post anymore

.........and thank you for that..be that as it may......the OP dropped what I have affectionately call for years...... "Ice Fishing"....which unlike fishing where you drop a thread to tangle and heat up peeps for sport....Ice Fishing is basically what amateur trolls do..as they fear mixing it up....and getting into font confrontations.....  therefore, they much prefer to cut a hole in the ice......drop the line.....and come back days later to see if their spring coil rod has any fish connected to it.

Please wait…

• jmcdanl

Participant

I have been a fan since 78 never jumped ship and not a bandwagon guy, im saying that to say this, the team is bad except for a few really good players (Martin, McCoy, Evans, Jackson, David) and 1 solid potential in Kwon Alexander. Everybody else is expendable in my book, average or below. The kickoff unit is in shambles, the OL is basically a Trojan with holes all in it NO Protection at all. Im tired of hearing the potential in what we have here, Sims sucks, Gilkey should’ve been cut already, both kickers suck, the punters suck, the TE’s suck and have not proven jack shizzle, coaching seems to be bad also, only good coach I see is Hardy Nickerson, other than that we have a great team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been a fan since 78 never jumped ship and not a bandwagon guy, im saying that to say this, the team is bad except for a few really good players (Martin, McCoy, Evans, Jackson, David) and 1 solid potential in Kwon Alexander. Everybody else is expendable in my book, average or below. The kickoff unit is in shambles, the OL is basically a Trojan with holes all in it NO Protection at all. Im tired of hearing the potential in what we have here, Sims sucks, Gilkey should've been cut already, both kickers suck, the punters suck, the TE's suck and have not proven jack shizzle, coaching seems to be bad also, only good coach I see is Hardy Nickerson, other than that we have a great team.

Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i rarely post anymore

.........and thank you for that..be that as it may......the OP dropped what I have affectionately call for years...... "Ice Fishing"....which unlike fishing where you drop a thread to tangle and heat up peeps for sport....Ice Fishing is basically what amateur trolls do..as they fear mixing it up....and getting into font confrontations.....  therefore, they much prefer to cut a hole in the ice......drop the line.....and come back days later to see if their spring coil rod has any fish connected to it.

Italics are better!!!!. No way- Georgia rules!!!Get out of here Veranda all day, every day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i rarely post anymore

Maybe true, but I'm just agreeing with the very first post. These board are all about over reacting, trolling, or seeing who can make the most obnoxious statements. I actually have a hard time believing people are this reactive to everyday issues in their own life.It was a sketchy preseason game after 2 decent ones. Preseason isn't very indicative of how the regular season will go. Every player is going to have ups and downs...especially rookies. No need to freak out and go into panic mode after 1 meaningless game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

good thread OP – gotta say I agree.I can't speak for anyone else, but my from my POV I just want to see improvement.  I am not a NFL analyst, former player, scout, or qualified coach (though it seems most on this board think that since they play some Madden, that they are, right?).  Its going to be a long season if people are this puckered up after the 3rd preseason game and I for one am proud of the performance vs Cleveland.  The coaches got it on tape, its a learning tool, and hopefully the players and staff can learn from it and move on.  As we are going to face a lot of 3-4 defenses and QB Winston hasn't really faced many in college.  Time will tell, red board is gonna red board dude.  That will never change till another lomabardi comes to Tampa and even then...they still gonna red board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good post...I agree with your take.  Proactive always trumps Reactive.  It is always an exciting journey each season win or lose.  Obviously, winning completely trumps losing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While some fans do whine like some effeminate f@g boys, the Bucs do suck. They have been one of the worst teams in the NFL for years now. I don’t really whine though, I just say stuff as I see them. For the most part, I try to remain emotionally indifferent towards the ineptitude shown by this team over the years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep in mind, if winston sucks, you can all thank FSU fanboys, lovie, and PR.Something doesnt sit right with all of this, people wanted him way too much for some bad reasons.With that being said, i think people should still wait on the verdict, so to speak. At least u,til game one to three.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you waste your time, money and energy on a team that is 30-70 in their last 100 games, winless at home and has no direction you are allowed to be emotional as a fanbase. Very glad I didn’t renew my tickets this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you waste your time, money and energy on a team that is 30-70 in their last 100 games, winless at home and has no direction you are allowed to be emotional as a fanbase. Very glad I didn't renew my tickets this year.

last 100 games?  no direction?  do you even read what you are typing?  enjoy your tv for now, im sure you will renew soon. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep in mind, if winston sucks, you can all thank FSU fanboys, lovie, and PR.

Two of those three have nothing to do with Winston being a Buc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really don’t think that this fanbase is acting like a bunch of girls and whining prematurely. We just know all too well what happens next. We probably spend more time than any other group staying active with the Bucs, from the big free agent signings to the practice squad cuts, so you clearly can't challenge the loyalty of the fanbase.So having said that, we've seen a bad team be.. well bad. For about the past 7 years. Continuously. Not draft well. Bust free agent signings. Overpay. Underpay resulting in decent players going elsewhere. Not adapt to the changing NFL. The negative predictions are simply a hypothesis reached upon the outcome of bad teams of NFL past, which we unfortunately still are. It may seem like overreaction so early but it's only because we've already seen the team look bad early and how eventually it'll end. It will take a lot to convince fans and posters otherwise.For the record I'm on the Winston hype train and hope he's the light at the end of this very long tunnel.

Please wait…

Viewing 90 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.