What if neither is the right guy?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    snidley
    Participant

It will all work itself out in the end. The draft is a gamble some you miss and some you hit but I have a feeling the Bucs have a chance to right a lot of the wrong that has taken place over the years if they play it smart and make good decisions not just at QB but everywhere else.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

rogersgc
    Participant

They'll trade... or take the BPA.If they think next year is a better QB draft, you get enough picks to go after the best one...

Next years QB draft overall is worse than this one.

Who knows?  There might be some hotshot sophomore coming out after throwing 20 picks...

No such prospect fits that descriptionConner Cook out of Mich St and Cardale  Jones out of Ohio State will be the top 2 guys but Jones has more questions than answers. His upside is what teams will gravitate too.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It will all work itself out in the end. The draft is a gamble some you miss and some you hit but I have a feeling the Bucs have a chance to right a lot of the wrong that has taken place over the years if they play it smart and make good decisions not just at QB but everywhere else.

Good Call Beach3!It is very exciting to see what we'll do!Could fix quite a few holes this off season between FA and the Draft. I hope Lovie & Licht are up to the challenge!GO BUCS~

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

They'll trade... or take the BPA.If they think next year is a better QB draft, you get enough picks to go after the best one...

and next year you will say the same thing.  It's always a year away.  I've seen your type on this board for many years now.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Cooper in my opinion is the best player in the draft and has alot of similar traits to Jerry Rice.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

and next year you will say the same thing.  It's always a year away.  I've seen your type on this board for many years now.

It's as close to a mathematical certainty as you can bet.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.