Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Cleveland stomps KC in the opener. Will the talking heads finally recognize that Mahomes isn’t quite Superhuman yet?

Will the constant praise of Belicheat lesson if another impossibility occurs and the BUCS beat N.E.?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I think it’s likely KC wins and Bucs beat patriots

I think more people braise Brady over bill given last year Brady laying his Rick on the table

• Greattimes

Participant

Off season is the longest season of them all.

• kenntak

Participant

I will be rooting for those Browns. Would be great, I think they should have knocked KC out of the playoffs.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I will be rooting for those Browns. Would be great, I think they should have knocked KC out of the playoffs.

That playoff scare is exactly why the NFL set them up for opening day.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Cleveland would’ve beat KC in the afc championship if not for the zebras.

Cleve would be TD right before half. Fumbled out of end zone. Was an illegal helmet to helmet hit. KC got a FG on the ensuing drive. 10 point swing right before half.

If im a brownies fan that game & play in particular haunts me for life. Fuck the zebras. And Altuve.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I don’t get the hate for Mahomes. Even though we beat down the Chiefs, his receivers had the case of the drops. Mahomes was still mostly accurate while playing injured. I got mad respect for Mahomes. Is he a GOAT? No. You need more accolades over a longer period of time, but he sure has the makeup for it!

From the title, “What if the impossible happens,” I was hoping for some idea more out there like… The Chargers representing the AFC in the Super Bowl. I liked their off-season as they signed a bunch of OL (C Lindsey, OL Feiler, and RT Aboushi) and drafted LT Slater. Their secondary got a huge bump with retaining CB Davis, drafting CB Asante Samuel Jr, and getting back a healthy S Derwin James!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

i could see when Brady won his first 3 superbowls in 4 years that he rode the D and i thought Peyton Manning was better. The argument for him being a product of the system was reasonable.

but considering he played in 5 of the last 7 superbowls and won 4 of them and factor in that he brought a team there that while talented, they havent made the playoffs in over a decade; how the heck are people still questioning whether he is the goat or not. it’s a small percentage but somehow people still do it

• Runole

Participant

I don’t get the hate for Mahomes. Even though we beat down the Chiefs, his receivers had the case of the drops. Mahomes was still mostly accurate while playing injured. I got mad respect for Mahomes. Is he a GOAT? No. You need more accolades over a longer period of time, but he sure has the makeup for it!

From the title, “What if the impossible happens,” I was hoping for some idea more out there like… The Chargers representing the AFC in the Super Bowl. I liked their off-season as they signed a bunch of OL (C Lindsey, OL Feiler, and RT Aboushi) and drafted LT Slater. Their secondary got a huge bump with retaining CB Davis, drafting CB Asante Samuel Jr, and getting back a healthy S Derwin James!

I don’t hate Mahomes but the Bucs and Brady won the SB. No amount of excuses changes that fact.
      The majority of the talking heads were wrong. To the victors belong the spoils not the LOSERS!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I don’t hate Mahomes but the Bucs and Brady won the SB. No amount of excuses changes that fact.
        The majority of the talking heads were wrong. To the victors belong the spoils not the LOSERS!

Runole, you know I’m a Bucs fan, right? You know you can assess other players’ talents. You gotta stop with this fascination of “excuses changes the fact.” skit. We won the Super Bowl. Act like you won the Super Bowl, and not a participant from a Jerry Springer show that’s just greedy for more free stuff. You’re on a Bucs board. Calm your pimples down. Get your mind set on trying to repeat.

smh Stop letting Mahomes live rent free in your head.

• seekpar

Participant

You know you’re the GOAT when…

you need two hands to wear all your Super Bowl rings.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL right now, but he’s got a LONG way to go before he’s even in consideration as the GOAT.

I have nothing against Mahomes, but his wife and brother can fuck off.. bunch of twats.

• Runole

Participant

Runole, you know I’m a Bucs fan, right? You know you can assess other players’ talents. You gotta stop with this fascination of “excuses changes the fact.” skit. We won the Super Bowl. Act like you won the Super Bowl, and not a participant from a Jerry Springer show that’s just greedy for more free stuff. You’re on a Bucs board. Calm your pimples down. Get your mind set on trying to repeat.

smh Stop letting Mahomes live rent free in your head.

I understand you are a bucs fan so it is against all football objectivity to make the declaration
      that Mahomes isn’t super human and makes mistakes? It appears that you have anointed him his perfection and acclaim. I disagree. That perception took a hit with the SB. (simple factual observation) Hey didn’t I just say Cleveland beating KC is impossible! WINK!

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I think one supposed “impossible” will happen. The same one I predicted last year but was a year off. I have felt since the day he signed, Jameis Winston balls out for the Saints and becomes a thorn in Tampa’s side. Not because I was a fanboy but just believe in storylines. I think it will be one of the more entertaining story lines of the year.

Im also am in the sick of everyone blowing KC camp. However, Cle is one of the few teams who can hang and if KC beats them somewhat convincingly? I see them at worst 15-2 and seething to get back at the Bucs.

If we stay healthy n fend off NO. I think Wash, STL n SF will be part of the NFC upper echelon as well.

• ryan24

Participant

I have felt since the day he signed, Jameis Winston balls out for the Saints and becomes a thorn in Tampa’s side. Not because I was a fanboy but just believe in storylines. I think it will be one of the more entertaining story lines of the year.

Winston is so maddenly inconsistent…even within a single game….that I can see this going either way. He’s likely, given the opportunity, to string some great games together. He’s also likely to string a set of games in which he’s helping his own team to a loss. He’ll also have some great halves and crappy halves in the same game.

So if the string of great games occurs at the start of the season, the storyline becomes a big one and he’s likely given a full season to play out. If the string of crappy games happens at the start of the season, he may be on the bench by game 4.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.