Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

I literally have no idea.  I don’t even know if he’s still with the Bucs, or if he was tossed out with the laundry, which I assume he was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tossed out in the laundry, as EVERYONE went.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was Schiano’s “Advisor”. Lovie doesn’t need a babysitter ;P

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

He’s collecting pay checks .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, what the hell does this guy do?He has been getting paid a King's Ransom for basically being a dud.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Seriously, what the hell does this guy do?He has been getting paid a King's Ransom for basically being a dud.

The whole thing was odd and cloaked in secrecy.  I have no idea what that guy ever did.  I know there were limitations, but still, nobody ever explained what he did.  I know paying dead money is one of the things that irks the Glazer boys (and rightfully so) more than anything.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano’s copy boy at NFL Network.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano's copy boy at NFL Network.

Hahahahaha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even unemployed Butch is making more then anyone here. Who wouldn’t exchange being the butt of a few jokes for that much cash? The jokes still on us!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even unemployed Butch is making more then anyone here. Who wouldn't exchange being the butt of a few jokes for that much cash? The jokes still on us!

Not all of us. We have some really wealthy guy around here that knows a lot about football. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even unemployed Butch is making more then anyone here. Who wouldn't exchange being the butt of a few jokes for that much cash? The jokes still on us!

Not all of us. We have some really wealthy guy around here that knows a lot about football. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Everyone is rich if you ask them via online forums. :p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Davis is collecting from NC, as per his contract. The deal was he couldn’t take another coaching gig if he was going to collect his contract from NC. His contract with the bucs only paid him for his babysitting. They no longer pay him anything.

Please wait…

• discipleboy2000

Participant

Everyone is rich if you ask them via online forums. :p

Haha.  At the end of the day, Butch made a ton of money and Schiano is getting at least $3million per year from the Bucs for the next 3 years.  These guys could care less what we think of them...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that Butch Davis must have had some input into our drafting. Could be the reson why we made some decent picks. I sure dont think Schiano was some kind of draft guru.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that Butch Davis must have had some input into our drafting. Could be the reson why we made some decent picks. I sure dont think Schiano was some kind of draft guru.

What do you mean? He was getting all the Rutgers players. Isn't the idea to get as many of those as possible?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What do you mean? He was getting all the Rutgers players. Isn't the idea to get as many of those as possible?

Woah now. He signed Rutgers players. He wasn't allowed to waste draft picks on them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My question is, ..who the hell cares?

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.