Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• Buc45

Participant

John Kelly was just scooped up… I am hoping for Parry Nickerson CB…I just think he is BPA.

• dexmonkey

Participant

id rather take best passrusher or OT prospect

• Buc Bauce

Participant

Someone we’ve never heard of so we can all complain about it. :)

• Buc45

Participant

Parry Nickerson just got drafted by the Jets…Is Scott right? Joe Ostman?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crosby went in the 5th… sigh. Would have been a great backup to Dotson. 3rd ranked tackle going that late is crazy.

Ejiofor is gone too. Not much left…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Believe it or not, the Rams have 7 sixth round picks.
      After the Tavon Austin trade.

• BuccaneersMagic1282

Participant

Don’t think about it too much, fans get caught up on a few names but there’s a large amount of players there very similar in talent and what not and considering this is our last pick, I think they just take a flyer on a under the radar dude they really are high on and then just wait for UDFA to start.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Another trench player to close out the draft would be nice.

Build the trenches!

• Buc45

Participant

I think it could be an advantage to not have picks in the 7th as you can start preparing soley on the UDFA market.

• The Freeman

Participant

now our biggest needs are backup OT and KR
      OT Desmond Harrison (West georgia) or WR/KR Quadree Henderson (Pittsburgh) would be my pick…
      but there is some good RB (Justin Jackson, Martez Carter…), iOL (Bradley Bozeman, Colby Gossett…) & DB (Deshon Elliott, Quin Blanding, Jeremy Reeves, Trayvon Henderson, Quenton Meeks, JC Jackson, Danny Johnson, Michael Joseph…) still available…
      Licht always take a FB late in the draft, maybe Dimitri Flowers (Oklahoma).

• zothhh0

Participant

Ade Aruna. High ceiling, plenty of room for improvement with good coaching.

• ronald macdonald

Participant

Luke Falk – QB
      Fitz will retire after this year.
      We need to have someone in the building this year that can challenge Ryan Griffin as the backup.
      They need this season to learn and develop from Fitz before pushing for that backup gig in 2019.

• Buc45

Participant

I am surprised that Meeks is still around….Michael Joseph has good size and speed but played against some pretty weak competition…but the guy has been proving people wrong his whole life. Impressive story on him in cnnsi.

• Brooks Dunn-Winston

Participant

Skyler Phillips, G, Idaho State. He is our type of player.

• tiapanda

Participant

Has anyone named Skyler ever made it in the NFL?

• Cpt.Curt

Participant

With us not having a 7th I’d like to see us grab a bigger back like Bo Scarbrough to challenge Barber and Quizz. I love the ROJO pick but I still see him as a RBBC guy.

DBs are good to have depth of as well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just realized Hercules is still available. Good place to take a shot on him?

• Buc45

Participant

It is hard to figure out where Hercules will play…He played defensive tackle at 250 lbs. I think that is why he is still there despite the great college production.

• Anonymous

Inactive

SAM, end, special teams?

• tiapanda

Participant

We just took Cichy a LB out of Wisconsin.

• Buc45

Participant

Don’t know anything about him…Licht is pretty good picking linebackers, though.

• ronald macdonald

Participant

Hasn’t played in a game since 2016, back to back season ending injuries. Prior to that, he was basically the best LB in the country.
      Pro day was phenomenal, showing he is healthy and ready to play at a Kuechly-ish level again.

• ktownbuc47

Participant

Jack Cichy

2017 Season: Did not play after suffering knee injury during preseason camp

Honors and Awards
      2017 Preseason: Bednarik Award watch list, Nagurski Trophy watch list, Lott IMPACT Trophy watch list
      2016: Butkus Award semifinalist, Lott IMPACT Trophy quarterfinalist, All-Big Ten honorable mention
      2015: Holiday Bowl Defensive MVP

• Cerious

Participant

Cichy is a tackling machine if we can keep him healthy. Fortunately we have a dynamite group of LBs that he can sit behind. Should be a special teams ace though.

Last two picks have been about special teams no doubt.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Hopefully an inside linebacker from a Big 10 school– perhaps, Wisconsin.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.