Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I was thinking about this the other day.  What is the Bucs offensive identity?  It has been a long time since the Bucs actually had an offensive identity. This is a big reason why I believe the Bucs have struggled; in terms of continuity, bringing in the right personnel and also perfecting a scheme’s designed mismatches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s as secret as Tedford’s plan was…I think it's going to depend on what Doug Martin does.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I know this sounds wishy-washy, but I think that he is going to attempt to run a lot, in order to open up passing lanes, so he can increase the passing game.I'm not really certain that falls under Ball Control, and seems like it may be a hybrid run heavy to pass heavy, thus my vote for "Other."Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings out against the Titans. I think that may help set the tone for the first part of the season, based upon success.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's as secret as Tedford's plan was...I think it's going to depend on what Doug Martin does.

I think Doug is a big part of the plan. The team has done a better job of run blocking which is very good for Winston. If they can get the run game going, then the passing will fall in behind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the “we’ll do anything to not get Winston killed” offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A bad one. Can’t read blitzes?  Offense ain’t gonna work. Period. Have a bad feeling about this season. Hopefully I am pleasantly suprised. But I've about given up hope they are going to be watchable for the next few years. Again. Protect Winston! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A bad one. Can't read blitzes?  Offense ain't gonna work. Period. Have a bad feeling about this season. Hopefully I am pleasantly suprised. But I've about given up hope they are going to be watchable for the next few years. Again. Protect Winston!

Calm the hell down boid.You know i like to rant with the best of them, but there is a time and place. That would be somewhere between the first and third game.Its pre mature to judge anything in pre season. ...Mccown looked good. Do you feel better now?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

It's as secret as Tedford's plan was...I think it's going to depend on what Doug Martin does.

I think Doug is a big part of the plan. The team has done a better job of run blocking which is very good for Winston. If they can get the run game going, then the passing will fall in behind.

I agree that Muscle Hamster most likely has a high emphasis in the new offensive scheme. I'm also hoping he rises to the challenge. I've been re-watching the pre-season games, and while he's made some great plays, he's also shown some inconsistencies. Hopefully he will work out the kinks when the season begins.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.