Viewing 37 reply threads

• Author

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Thought I’d start a thread about golf. Was wondering if any other posters are avid golfers. Maybe share what clubs you’re carrying, handicaps, recent rounds, etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny, Phil Mikelson is worth somewhere around 50mil.  And he tries to make a few more bucks doing insider trading? If it turns out to be true, shame on him. Greed is a bad thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny, Phil Mikelson is worth somewhere around 50mil.  And he tries to make a few more bucks doing insider trading? If it turns out to be true, shame on him. Greed is a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure Phil is actually worth $175-$200 million. But yes, that would be sad if the allegations are true. Looks like he would end up being a good partner for Gordon Gecko.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t play very much anymore but have acquired a good, but not super cutting edge, set of clubs. My irons are some forged, cavity back Mizunos I got 6-7 years ago, my driver is one of those Cleveland scoophead ones, I carry a TaylorMade 3 and 5-wood, some old Callaway wedges, and a lower end Odyssey putter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need a new bag. Lol. Old Ping green dots and Titleist driver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taylormade RBZ’s irons, Taylormade RBZ 3-wood and 5-wood, Taylormade R1 Driver, Titelist Vokey wedges and an Odyssey White Out Putter.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

$500 cash, a socket set, two flairs, Smith & Wesson 329 PD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

Good thing you're not that Java loser

Please wait…

• vlagatta

which one of you wears the dress when you go out?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

smh

to you that's a cute texting, interwebz thing to do.to me, it makes you look like a child, and it stands for Merrill Lynch Semiconductors

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

which one of you wears the dress when you go out?

It's creepy isn't it?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Indeed.  they show in in pairs…like teen skaters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Velo tool Patch kit2 CO2 cartridgesEnergy barEnergy geliPod

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thread with two guys posting off topic. Both suspended. Both new accounts. Coincidence?Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thread with two guys posting off topic. Both suspended. Both new accounts. Coincidence?Lol

Not at all. No life trolls.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha! “No life trolls” one guy responds to me w/i 3 minutes and the other within 10.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Like I said,  I very much invite the Mod or an Admin to step in and end your guessing game on the spot... they can do that quite easily since they know where everyone is posting from, myself, in palm harbor.But once they tell you that you're wrong, which you are, there goes your only game.  poof.the fact is, you've been following me around post for post, thread for thread, like a little duck since I got here three weeks ago. You've also have seen I hit back. Friend to Friend, you're gonna need some new ammo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha! "No life trolls" one guy responds to me w/i 3 minutes and the other within 10.

You come on here to derail a thread about golf. On one of your multiple accounts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha! "No life trolls" one guy responds to me w/i 3 minutes and the other within 10.

You come on here to derail a thread about golf. On one of your multiple accounts.

Should I take the gun away from your head and let you post about golf now?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Golf?  I was talking about the bag under my drivers seat.I forget who milik is supposed to be, although last week your boy FinBuck thought I was him.  this week he thinks I'm a guy named  java, and I guess you think that too.One thing is for sure, java must have pummeled you two into submission.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't you have some conspiracy theory to cry about? A new tin foil hat to make? A new account to start? Or does your pathetic life consist only of derailing other people's threads?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Golf?  I was talking about the bag under my drivers seat.

Yeah, the topic wasn't clear or anything.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Interesting, one of the two guys thinking we are both someone else is talking about a “conspiracy theory”  I need a popcorn avatar here.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Golf?  I was talking about the bag under my drivers seat.

Yeah, the topic wasn't clear or anything.

it was clear, in that it clearly sucked.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

c011963.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. This is the usual Planet of the Apes experience on The Cove with the guys with suspensions, banishments and multiple accts calling others trolls while posting off topic. Haha. Quick question: if you were banned from a free football message board and you took the time and spent the effort to create a new account so you could come back ... to do more of what got you banned in the first place ....Well, what does that tell us.... Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't you have some conspiracy theory to cry about? A new tin foil hat to make? A new account to start? Or does your pathetic life consist only of derailing other people's threads?

At the moment I'm watching you derail your own thread and then blame someone else.Your turn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Reported and reported.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao-seriously.jpg

Please wait…

• vlagatta

We’ve been reported as other people?  this should be interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

Good thing you're not that Java loser

Make sure you tell them this where you and Psycho-Boy began the derailment of your own sacred thread.Haha!What a couple of Nancy boys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We've been reported as other people?  this should be interesting.

Damnedest thing is, this is the only account I've had in about the last 6 years. :P

Please wait…

• vlagatta

reported!for being a known communist

Please wait…

• vlagatta

This is my first ever.  I actually like this place, but these two have to be marginalized, they’ve been on my back since I got here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll post this for Vin and the other guy. girls-golfing-2.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

commercialtin_foil_hat.jpg

Please wait…

• vlagatta

commercialtin_foil_hat.jpg

Let us know how the report worked out for ya.

Please wait…

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.