Viewing 78 reply threads

• Author

• Raphael

Participant

Was banned from Jbf  awhile ago…. Huge buc fan here. Enjoying reading your post . Love the draft with Evans and Jenkins !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess.  You are a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan.

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Lol.  No I am a middle age white guy ,  I just pretend I am Latin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL.  Cool.  Welcome.

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Banned by JBF?  COOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL.  Cool.  Welcome.

Yeah as long as you are white, LuckyLarry/Skull and Bones welcomes you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LuckyLarry has no problem with people of differing ethnicity. If they have a glass eye, he may even hit on them.Welcome, Raph.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you and Larry, Java, Jdog, and the rest of his alias should get along well

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Okay .......you okay bro ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm awesome, thanks for asking. Are you? That's the more important question.

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Yes I am awesome as well ...and this is not an alt. s/n.    Just to clear it up for you ...go bucs !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…did anyone ask if it was an alt?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Anyone banned by JBF must be a pretty cool dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus, the secondary accounts are out in full force tonight.

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Thanks QB of the future

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

Jesus, the secondary accounts are out in full force tonight.

. That's no way to welcome somebody ....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You bet…

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Busted…. I am clearly Lovie Smith’s alt account.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are one bored old man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You stole my sig?? Remove it, coward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mind if I use your sig?  ridethewave.jpgIf you don't respond in 5 minutes, I will take that as a go ahead to use it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mind if I use your sig?  ridethewave.jpgIf you don't respond in 5 minutes, I will take that as a go ahead to use it.

He’s offline, so you’d have to wait.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I see no copyright on this sig. It came up in a google search , and was not in use , so it's MINE now . ...and yes Larry.  I give you permission to go ahead and use MY sig also. You are a great poster for this board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see no copyright on this sig. It came up in a google search , and was not in use , so it's MINE now . ...and yes Larry.  I give you permission to go ahead and use MY sig also. You are a great poster for this board.

You know it's really sad how one guy is taking all the time to make all of these accounts and practically talk to himself on here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know it's really sad how one guy is taking all the time to make all of these accounts and practically talk to himself on here.

What's even sadder is how wrong you are thinking that is the same person.    Thought you were smart, but you're not.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I am not Larry . Although we’ve both been right more than most of you so easy mistake to make.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol all these names are very clearly Java.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is an excellent sig, I know. Being that you are a Glennon supporter, I immediately feel kinsmanship with you and do not wish to turn this into an ordeal. We can be friends. However if you do not remove my sig promptly, I will track you down, and I will hurt you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Borderline Personality Disorder is a very real thing…The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection and thinking about and feeling afraid of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPDinclude unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity and values, having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed and severe dissociation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not all of these accounts are Java’s. A few of them are his butt buddy, S&B’s. You two really need to find something else to do with your lives.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did Java and Skull break up? And are they using alternate accounts to reconcile? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everytime I come to this board, I am accused of being someone else, but I assure you I am not. I do not post often on these boards because intelligent football discussion is hard to come by. I have one account, and it is this one. I first came to this board around a year ago as I was one of the first to see the potential greatness in Glennon, as evidenced by my Glennon=Peyton Manning thread. After that thread was proved valid, not only by last years performance but by the overwhelming positive opinions of NFL head coaches, I deserve some respect. I had that sig custom made. In my day, when people took from us, we settled it with our hands.Cheers!

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Show me your copyright and I will gladly do so. Thanks for your concern.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Btw:You deleted this Sig and changed your screenname when times got a little tough for the great Glennon Cannon of our future.I deserve this Sig more than you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Borderline Personality Disorder is a very real thing...The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection and thinking about and feeling afraid of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPDinclude unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity and values, having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed and severe dissociation.

THIS^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol – hostile takeover at it’s finest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Btw:You deleted this Sig and changed your screenname when times got a little tough for the great Glennon Cannon of our future.I deserve this Sig more than you.

I never changed my name, just stopped visiting this board. I asked you to remove it like a man, if you do not then that just reflects on you. It's obvious you're not well liked around here as it is. As for copyright, It was in fact created by my girlfriend. It is her original artwork. If I so desired I could get my attorney and bring this entire board to stand still. However, I don't care that much. At the end of the day, you are obviously a pathetic little creature, likely will remain a virgin until you die , and will never have a girlfriend of your own to make such a visually stimulating sig. Since it is probably the highlight of your existence, who am I to stand in the way of you using it? Knock yourself out, chief ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never changed my name, just stopped visiting this board. I asked you to remove it like a man, if you do not then that just reflects on you. It's obvious you're not well liked around here as it is. As for copyright, It was in fact created by my girlfriend. It is her original artwork. If I so desired I could get my attorney and bring this entire board to stand still. However, I don't care that much. At the end of the day, you are obviously a pathetic little creature, likely will remain a virgin until you die , and will never have a girlfriend of your own to make such a visually stimulating sig. Since it is probably the highlight of your existence, who am I to stand in the way of you using it? Knock yourself out, chief ;)

LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mad-at-theinternet.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shameless doesn't even begin to describe it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread frightens and confuses me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, I am do not have multiple screen names, I am not secretly someone else, and I don’t associate with this clown. I don’t even post here anymore, jut check occasionally for news and rumors, however I saw someone stole my custom sig and felt the need to make that known.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta admit I laughed through this thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has to be one of the dumbest “discussions” we have had here….which is really saying something.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I have decided to give Savant his sig back.I do this out of the kindness of my heart . Even though the sig was rightfully mine due to the time honored law of "finders keepers" .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have decided to give Savant his sig back.I do this out of the kindness of my heart . Even though the sig was rightfully mine due to the time honored law of "finders keepers" .

Thank you, good sir. Way to redeem yourself and show character. The sig you created is a fine signature, and it's your own. You are better for it.That being said, I believe I might change mine as well, as it's been tainted. Ride the wave was last year, before people knew of Glennon's greatness. Now that the wave has become a full-on tsunami, I feel as though I should change it to something that represents the groundswell Glennon-mania has truly caused. Stay tuned.....

Please wait…

• barbuc

Participant

In other news….. Johnny Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In other news..... Johnny Manziel.

Will be a bust and is not a buccaneer. Move along, lemming.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oie_UdtrzsJn7IQi_zps16dd3f54.jpgthat's a sweet sig too, but I think I will use the other one if that's ok.

Please wait…

• barbuc

Participant

In other news..... Johnny Manziel.

Will be a bust and is not a buccaneer. Move along, lemming.

But, but... Johnny Manziel sells tickets and jerseys!

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

oie_UdtrzsJn7IQi_zps16dd3f54.jpgthat's a sweet sig too, but I think I will use the other one if that's ok.

Savant only seems to want it if someone else is using it . Haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes I am awesome as well ...and this is not an alt. s/n.    Just to clear it up for you ...go bucs !

I'll clear this up easily Hate.Raphael, whats your opinion on Barrett Ruud?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll clear this up easily Hate.Raphael, whats your opinion on Barrett Ruud?[/quoteNot that I was asked, but Ruud was a solid player. Average, but servicable. Played smart, but too soft for an NFL middle linebacker, and thats why he didn't last.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Savant only seems to want it if someone else is using it . Haha

Larry, feel free to use the Glennon shark surf sig. As you all can see, i have upgraded  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i feel bad for the op he may have no clue whats going on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta admit I laughed through this thread.

Lord knows there's plenty to laugh at!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That Glennonhead sig is now the best on the forum.  Nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I so desired I could get my attorney and bring this entire board to stand still.

LMAO. That is too funny. What’s next slapping, scratching and hair pulling?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the record, one of the worst things PR did was get rid of the old board. This one never lived up to the hype or it’s desired intentions. Also, no matter how many times someone changed their “screenname,” when you went to their profile page it listed their account name so you knew who they really were despite the name change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I so desired I could get my attorney and bring this entire board to stand still.

LMAO. That is too funny. What's next slapping, scratching and hair pulling?

Really not sure where you would get scratching and hair-pulling from copyrights and attorneys......you must already have your Michael Sam jersey preordered.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really not sure where you would get scratching and hair-pulling from copyrights and attorneys......you must already have your Michael Sam jersey preordered.

Yes you bigot and homophobe, as I Mizzou fan I would wear a Michael Sam #52 MU jersey if I got one for free. However, I’m calling your bluff. Let’s see you get your attorney involved “and bring this entire board to stand still.” EDIT:

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can hardly believe it, but they really are selling those jerseys.  What the heck?[img]http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_1803000%2fff_1803753_xl.jpg&w=400[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m calling your bluff. Let’s see you get your attorney involved “and bring this entire board to stand still.”

Switch your sig to his and see if he can do anything about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm calling your bluff. Let's see you get your attorney involved "and bring this entire board to stand still."

Switch your sig to his and see if he can do anything about it.

I still have the Hitler/Chucky/Phyllis Diller one you made me.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hitlergruxa2.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That sig is so hot!    (I’d forgotten about it.  That’s a good laugh.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can hardly believe it, but they really are selling those jerseys.  What the heck?[img]http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_1803000%2fff_1803753_xl.jpg&w=400[/img]

Considering that you love the ladyboys, why are you against an openly gay player?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the record, one of the worst things PR did was get rid of the old board. This one never lived up to the hype or it's desired intentions. Also, no matter how many times someone changed their "screenname," when you went to their profile page it listed their account name so you knew who they really were despite the name change.

Yessir.I still think this board is sort of crappy, in terms of it's "feel" aesthetically.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too far… Wasn’t funny to begin with but you just crossed the line.

Please wait…

• meassick

Participant

This thread has been pretty funny so far ….  Lawyers, hitler….gay boys…..it’s got it all ..lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread has been pretty funny so far ....  Lawyers, hitler....gay boys.....it's got it all ..lol

This is why we cant have nice things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL.  Cool.  Welcome.

Yeah as long as you are white, LuckyLarry/Skull and Bones welcomes you.

LuckyLarry/Skull and Bones hate me then but you know what? Who cares?Those manipulative days of when the white man said things that mattered to Blacks are fading fast...Just loving life like everyone else!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes you bigot and homophobe, as I Mizzou fan I would wear a Michael Sam #52 MU jersey if I got one for free. However, I'm calling your bluff. Let's see you get your attorney involved "and bring this entire board to stand still." EDIT:

It's all starting to make sense.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread flat out delivers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes you bigot and homophobe, as I Mizzou fan I would wear a Michael Sam #52 MU jersey if I got one for free. However, I'm calling your bluff. Let's see you get your attorney involved "and bring this entire board to stand still." EDIT:

It's all starting to make sense.....

Yes, it makes sense that you gals are cat fighting over a sig pic. Have you contacted your attorney yet?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Java used my sig for an excellent and wonderfully made highlight video . Do you see me complaining about it ?? No.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYK7vapUM4Q&feature=player_embeddedEveryone should watch this video , BTW.

Please wait…

Viewing 78 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.