Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

trying to help someone out

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I donate both liberally to the ‘Dogs Locked In Abandoned Houses’ fund. They can starve to death in the street and I’m fine with that. Round them up and gas them for all I care. But I will not tolerate that sort of thing going on in the house.I also give to the 'School Lunch and Firearms for Needy Children' program.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I donate both liberally to the 'Dogs Locked In Abandoned Houses' fund. They can starve to death in the street and I'm fine with that. Round them up and gas them for all I care. But I will not tolerate that sort of thing going on in the house.I also give to the 'School Lunch and Firearms for Needy Children' program.

Thanks for the response. Lol. Care to give a real response?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just sent a lump to the Underneath The Platt Street Bridge Foundation……….I’m on the list for a choice spot….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am sure there are some very charitable people down here

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Special Olympics.  Which events did you participate in and what year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really? Sure about that? Are you telling another lie Junior?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Special Olympics is a great cause and only a turd would use it as an attempted shot at someone. A childish turd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure drama queen, your hypocrisy knows no bounds#projection

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure drama queen, your hypocrisy knows no bounds#projection

Aw, how cute. You're mad at me because you showed your true colors.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahaha!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahaha!

Not surprised you find SO jokes humorous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I donate both liberally to the 'Dogs Locked In Abandoned Houses' fund. They can starve to death in the street and I'm fine with that. Round them up and gas them for all I care. But I will not tolerate that sort of thing going on in the house.

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw a guy panhandling today, young guy, maybe 20 or so.  He had on designer jeans that go for $60 plus. And a nice shirt that most people couldn’t afford.  I said dude, you need to dress down a bit, play the part.  He just laughed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahaha!

Jokes on you.  No surprise you can't understand it.#obliviousvillageidiot

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahaha!

Jokes on you.  No surprise you can't understand it.#obliviousvillageidiot

I am happy to not understand the humor you two turds find in that jokeBut even happier to watch you keep posting that I am "oblivious" or don't grasp some notion all whilst illustrating the same. The comedic value is off the charts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was a nightmare memory for him.  He came in last place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was a nightmare memory for him.  He came in last place.

Perfect validation there^^^  Hey Olaf Berserker Jr . .  . . Java is on your side.  Bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.Thrilled to disagree with you dopes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Church, Wounded Warriors and the Homeless Coalition in that order. Then whatever comes up whenever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Church, Wounded Warriors and the Homeless Coalition in that order. Then whatever comes up whenever.

good ones

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You could check and see if that dog is still stuck in that abandoned house. Just drop by and tap on the window to let him know that you care

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You could check and see if that dog is still stuck in that abandoned house. Just drop by and tap on the window to let him know that you care

How dare you poke fun at that poor animal ....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How dare you poke fun at that poor animal ....

It's a very serious issue....no poking fun here...BTW...co-worker hit a bird this morning....Quick! Let's start a Facebook donation page to save this little guy...1078630_664278110945_1484669568_o_zpse623bf07.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t we just break the window and let some hobos in? That way the dog won’t have to be in an abandoned house.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Classic Misfits post on charity . . . first post by Olaf in this thread . . lol

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.