Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• GMACsBlankey

Participant

The Rays don’t look good (plus, baseball in May is almost irrelevant), the Magic sucked, the Lightning are out, and Spring Football is over. As a Tampa Bay sports fan, the Bucs should be getting me excited and the draft should be something I care to talk about but I really don’t care anymore.I hate how late it is this year. Goodell is a moron thinking competing with the NBA and NHL playoffs was a smart idea. At this point, I feel like all debate is basically just repetition and we're seeing prospects who were elite during the season be nitpicked to the point where we have some putting Bridgewater out of the first round and idiots like Hodge calling Clowney terrible.I actually don't even know when the draft is anymore and probably won't read an NFL-related article until the day of. The NFL is great because it is here and gone in a 6 month window with the draft and free agency giving it bumps along the way. This overexposure is kind of driving me away.Anyone feel similar?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I absolutely Hate that the NFL pushed the draft back 2 weeks. The draft is overhyped already. The extra 2 weeks seems overkill IMO. If the NFL were smart they would pick 4 regional (North, East, South and West) venues. They could rotate each year and give more fans a chance to experience the event. Not everyone can afford the cost and time travel to NYC for the NFL Draft. JMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go Rowdies. lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I haven’t lost interest.  But I am becoming impatient. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL claims it was because of a scheduling conflict at the Radio City Music Hall, but I call BS. They could’ve easily moved it someone where else in New York or back to Madison Square Garden.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree, although i keep checking everyday

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sometime next month?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The draft is May 8th at 8:00pm I think. I also dislike how far the draft is pushed back, but at least it gives L&L more time to make a better choice.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

why does it even have to be in NY?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone feel similar?

Lost interest? Absolutely not.Sufferred brain damage? No question!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I usually tune it out from about a week before ’til draft day, just to calm the brain down and get refocused!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It gives us more time to look at pics of Bortles gf…blake-bortles-girlfriend-lindsey-duke-5.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly feel like the draft is one of those things where if it was the weekend after the national title game, you’re more likely to make a better choice before the pro days and the combine and all the other borderline useless crap.I just want Bridgewater or Manziel but have read about both of them way too much haha. I just want this over with.The new helemts look sweet in the sun though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I definitey find all the draft meddling a bit annoying. I haven’t minded pushing the draft back two weeks; I figured this helps players complete school and get to mini-camp on time.  The problem is rookies won’t be prepared enough for training camp.  they need to push the season back two weeks now also!I really hate the three day thing.  I don't want to have to wait another day to see the next round!  If you want to make the draft more exciting, make fill three days with twelve rounds!(yep, go back to twelve rounds or however many is needed to draft every player that is available.)

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.