Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• ccch

Participant

Any noise on getting some Billboards going…don’t remember who was the main character in the last set of boards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember some radio station bought a few

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any noise on getting some Billboards going...don't remember who was the main character in the last set of boards.

What did you have in mind?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe the billboards started w/ Schiano b/c:1.) The guy couldn't seem to get along with any of our key players (Talib, Bennett, Blount, Freeman, Winslow, etc.)2.) Was known for being an a-hole both in the locker room and to the media.3.) Let the whole MRSA/medical-confidentiality crap go down on his watch.4.) Made a bid deal about Freeman being late to team photo's by leaking it to the media.5.) Leaked Freeman's substance abuse status to the media.6.) Rigged voting for team leaders.7.) Contributed to our "franchise QB's" meltdown of epic proportions.8.) Brought in the best CB to ever play the game only to misuse him.9.) Went 0-8 in 2013.The list goes on and on and on.... As bad as Lovie has been, I think a lot of you let the recent history of our team, and lack of success during that time cloud your judgment. Schiano was an awful coach, an awful person, and an awful part of this franchise.  He is a blemish that can never be erased. You all should be happy the guy isn't still playing out his original 5-year contract. At least with Lovie you know things might turn around one day...... Well, at least the folks who aren't sour about passing on Mariota feel that way.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I believe the billboards started w/ Schiano b/c........

for those of you who were not around back then........and I think that's 90% of this board.......they started with "Throw McKay in the Bay".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe the billboards started w/ Schiano b/c:1.) The guy couldn't seem to get along with any of our key players (Talib, Bennett, Blount, Freeman, Winslow, etc.)2.) Was known for being an a-hole both in the locker room and to the media.3.) Let the whole MRSA/medical-confidentiality crap go down on his watch.4.) Made a bid deal about Freeman being late to team photo's by leaking it to the media.5.) Leaked Freeman's substance abuse status to the media.6.) Rigged voting for team leaders.7.) Contributed to our "franchise QB's" meltdown of epic proportions.8.) Brought in the best CB to ever play the game only to misuse him.9.) Went 0-8 in 2013.The list goes on and on and on.... As bad as Lovie has been, I think a lot of you let the recent history of our team, and lack of success during that time cloud your judgment. Schiano was an awful coach, an awful person, and an awful part of this franchise.  He is a blemish that can never be erased. You all should be happy the guy isn't still playing out his original 5-year contract. At least with Lovie you know things might turn around one day...... Well, at least the folks who aren't sour about passing on Mariota feel that way.

He [Schiano] is angling for the Rutgers job again. Their present HC is in hot water over some recruiting violations. I doubt he ever gets a NFL gig again. Although he is tight with Belichick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie has too many defenders in the media and former players refuse to blame him for the losses. No billboards just more excuses

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe the billboards started w/ Schiano b/c........

for those of you who were not around back then........and I think that's 90% of this board.......they started with "Throw McCay in the Bay".

Yeah, he got canned 4 years before I was born.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A billboard would be a great way to let everyone know about the devine winston!You guys are such good winstonites, he surely will take a break from eating crablegs and bless you!

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.