Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t even watch the video. Didn't need to watch it. OP is more obsessed with the Gators than anyone on this board.Scary...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't even watch the video. Didn't need to watch it. OP is more obsessed with the Gators than anyone on this board.Scary...

added to list Gator fans have no sense of humor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought the size of a gator brain didn’t allow for humor?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought the size of a gator brain didn't allow for humor?

You make a valid point and that indeed could be the case and of course explains well the statement:"You are a Gator or Gator Hater"  that humorless Stevie Spurrier made in the past.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do know that it’s more difficult to get into UF than FSU. I also know, UF is a higher ranked university than FSU. So, I’m pretty sure UF people enjoy a good chortle about that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do know that it's more difficult to get into UF than FSU. I also know, UF is a higher ranked university than FSU. So, I'm pretty sure UF people enjoy a good chortle about that.

Lets be clear the whole issue of educational standards is a highly conflicted subject since affirmative action, college athletes, Political, and Social status throw every educational standard out the window.The whole system is corrupt.    It hasn't always been.The bottom line whether you attend any accredited school (in or out of state) you will get out of education what you put into it.UF fans can chortle out of pure ignorance as much as they like.Is this one of the academic wunderkinds UF produces?gatorfan.jpgChortle on! ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the guy who stands behind the glitter boys mocks the Ultimate Warrior?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do know that it's more difficult to get into UF than FSU. I also know, UF is a higher ranked university than FSU. So, I'm pretty sure UF people enjoy a good chortle about that.

Lets be clear the whole issue of educational standards is a highly conflicted subject since affirmative action, college athletes, Political, and Social status throw every educational standard out the window.The whole system is corrupt.    It hasn't always been.

I understand, you didn't get in to UF and ended up having to go to FSU. No problem, the world needs ditch diggers too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lets be clear the whole issue of educational standards is a highly conflicted subject since affirmative action, college athletes, Political, and Social status throw every educational standard out the window.The whole system is corrupt.    It hasn't always been.

I understand, you didn't get in to UF and ended up having to go to FSU. No problem, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Actually, I graduated from USF.  Never applied for FSU or UF due to business in the Bay area.Since I have a father that graduated from MIT, a Grandfather from Dartmouth, a brother that graduated from Brown, and another brother who attended UF getting in would have not been a problem.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the guy who stands behind the glitter boys mocks the Ultimate Warrior?

Certainly not. Both are equally representative of either school.Gatorfans.jpgThe two above I am not sure are old enough to be gator fans but they are typical.. lolThat isn't an older picture of Cyrus when he was younger?  ;)

• Anonymous

Inactive

You sure have some creepy stuff on your computer.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, I graduated from USF.  Never applied for FSU or UF due to business in the Bay area.Since I have a father that graduated from MIT, a Grandfather from Dartmouth, a brother that graduated from Brown, and another brother who attended UF getting in would have not been a problem.

Well if you now want to be serious I'm actually a fan of most of the college teams in state. But both my heart and my money belong to UF.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both of you guys are acting odd. Now I remember why I don’t usually get into these stupid college trash talk threads. I’m out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You sure have some creepy stuff on your computer.

Nope just a cut and paste for pictures of gator fans,    I am sure there are funny ones for FSU.For example these;ooops wrong pictures!  ;)Those are other reasons to come to FSU! ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

back on topic:Everyone remember Corrine Brown and her Master's degree elocution of the English language from UF? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00AIt appears Corrine is in a bit of trouble...http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-corrine-brown-indicted-20160707-story.htmlTime to call Huntley Johnson and Cervone..... Not sure they can help since Corrine isn't a football player.

• Crazy Legs

Participant

There are still Gator fans?

Certified Redboard GM
      Mediocrity is the sincerest form of Imitation that greatness can pay to flattery

• Runole

Participant

• Animal53

Participant

Seeing What the Gators have been doing recruiting wise, makes me feel better about the future of Gatornation..

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Padding that overall win percentage today.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Where are the gator fans?’ is closed to new replies.