Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Super Mario

Participant

Thought this might help some of the Buc fans, its going to be a loooong seasongrief-model-7.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thought this might help some of the Buc fans, its going to be a loooong seasongrief-model-7.png

You'll always have your Klan rallies to fall back on

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My guess is you haven’t gotten laid as many times as you’ve changed screen names..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL61797691.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder who he wanted us to draft. *Rolls eyes*

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

I know this might be a bit out of left field but I wanted Williams. My thoughts were that by the time he would be coming around for his second contract Geralds would be up. Instant replacement. I thought Glennon was a very serviceable starter and while not flashy could get us to the playoffs with a running game and defense. Sadly I was not involved with the selection process. Still like Winston and am happy we grabbed a QB. When you're picking that high it usually means you don't have a legit franchise guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know this might be a bit out of left field but I wanted Williams. My thoughts were that by the time he would be coming around for his second contract Geralds would be up. Instant replacement. I thought Glennon was a very serviceable starter and while not flashy could get us to the playoffs with a running game and defense. Sadly I was not involved with the selection process. Still like Winston and am happy we grabbed a QB. When you're picking that high it usually means you don't have a legit franchise guy.

Good post, and I feel that's very sound thinking. Not being a draftnik myself, I found myself entertaining the more "fringe" opinions around these parts that we should have done exactly as you said, or traded back to Kelly. As we see now, this team would be very well served with a large handful of good picks instead of the #1. Ultimately, I found myself agreeing with the consensus at the time that "yes you could trade back, but this draft offers the chance at a true franchise QB (whichever you may have preferred) which is just too valuable to let slip away."One favor though: next time you post a reply to an "awesome thread" like this one could you just paste a shoddy image macro instead of a cogent paragraph? I set my expectations so low with some posters' threads, replies like yours really jolt me out of my stupor.TIA! ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Williams? Meh.Before we qualified for the QB sweepstakes I wanted us to draft Amari Cooper and Aaron Donald the year before that.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.