Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Buc45

Participant

Has he shown up to anything yet?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

He’s big-timing it. He’s a diva. I’m glad we have him, but I’m not sure he’s shown up for anything yet, and he is running behind on developing bonds with this teammates. He better come in and kick ass, or it’s gonna look like a wasted 3rd round pick. He and DJax have the 5-star fever.

• meekerbeastman

Participant

he will be there soon giving high 3’s to everyone in the building

• SaskBucs

Participant

Every player cannot be treated equally in the offseason. Individuals know what they need, especially when it is a veteran guy like JPP. Now, just because he doesn’t wanna fire up the motor yet doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be there on the sideline like Sweezy and Co.

JPP isn’t a spring chicken, he played a lot of snaps last year… I just want him to start the season at 100%. His job is simple… get the QB. He doesn’t need to build QB chemistry or anything which makes this different from DJax a year ago. Not gonna take long to get on same page as the other DL and Buckner..bulldoze straight ahead boys and protect the edge if its handed off.

• Defense5599

Blocked

Keep in mind that OTA’s are VOLUNTARY WORKOUTS. If he doesn’t show up for the mandatory minicamp, then I’d be concerned. A lot of vets skip the voluntary OTA’s

• GoldsonAges

Participant

He’s probably up in da club in a VIP section somewhere

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Give me a healthy JPP for 16 games, screw the OTA’s.

• buccnation

Participant

Agreed @The Anti-Java. A healthy JPP, Curry, Spence, Vea, and McCoy would be huge.

• Graham

Participant

Tom Brady isn’t at NE’s OTAs either. Perform on the field for 16 weeks+ and nobody cares.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

As a fan who doesn’t have an 8 figure income, it’s still kind of appalling that a guy can’t show up for part-time work in the interest of developing bonds with teammates and putting in as much effort as the other guys. If you ask me, the JPP move has the biggest bust potential of all our offseason moves, because we have no idea what he’s doing to prepare. We don’t even know if he’s met his teammates yet. Diva. Better put on a hell of a show this season.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

@BUCCANEERNW

Disagree, dude is a seasoned vet, what does he need to learn?
      JPP will be at training camp.

• RudeGuy

Participant

He said he was going to spend time with his son during the off season.

• Knucknbuc

Participant

Dude came back from blowing his hand off.i don’t think we have to worry about what kind of work hes going to put in.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

I’m not concerned about JPP missing camp, but if DeSean Jackson doesn’t stick around and build some much needed chemistry with Winston, I would straight up cut him before the season starts.

GottaJaboo wrote:

• JC5100

Participant

I think Jackson could be traded if someone’s WR gets hurt in pre-season.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Didn’t Winston and Jackson put in some much needed time just recently on their own time?

• GoldsonAges

Participant

@RudeGuy

Yes they did. I believe they did the same last year before Djax fucked off to Cali.

Cam Brate has put in hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of extra time with Winston over the past few years.

Practice makes perfect is not just a saying, and when you’re talking about a guy like Djax who has extraordinary speed any QB is going to need a lot of extra time to adapt to that.

GottaJaboo wrote:

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Cutting DJax prior to the season would be such a Buc move.

Dude has put in plenty of offseason work with Winston.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.