Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

I can’t seem to find the one by that Mariota slurper.  I soooo badly wanted to bump it, I’m sure I wasnt the only one either.I guess we can use this one as a proxy, their may have been some cowardice in which the thread was deleted.  Anyhoo.... Winston will be the better of the two over the long run.For those that "accept" the dare...go ahead and post it here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't seem to find the one by that Mariota slurper.  I soooo badly wanted to bump it, I'm sure I wasnt the only one either.I guess we can use this one as a proxy, their may have been some cowardice in which the thread was deleted.  Anyhoo.... Winston will be the better of the two over the long run.For those that "accept" the dare...go ahead and post it here.

Why do you want to feed the seagulls man? It's time to stop these nonsense threads on this board. Let's be bucs fans and move on.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Why do you want to feed the seagulls man? It's time to stop these nonsense threads on this

because he's 12

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bumped it for ya

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bumped it for ya

Feeding the seagulls. So they come around in droves to annoy everyone. Grow up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I should bump mine as well since Mariota played against a 34 and was by far worse than Winston.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I see a ban-deodorant.jpgcoming......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bumped it for ya

Feeding seagulls is fun! I just want to see them shit on all the Mariota jock holding fans while us Bucs fans whom support Jameis are sitting comfortably under the FJ3 umbrella.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bumped it for ya

Feeding seagulls is fun! I just want to see them (censored) on all the Mariota jock holding fans while us Bucs fans whom support Jameis are sitting comfortably under the FJ3 umbrella.

I see you are a kid so I don't blame you for acting like you are. Like getting mad at a dog for licking his own nuts. Keep polluting the board just like the people you are concerned with.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Bumped it for ya

Feeding seagulls is fun! I just want to see them (censored) on all the Mariota jock holding fans while us Bucs fans whom support Jameis are sitting comfortably under the FJ3 umbrella.

I see you are a kid so I don't blame you for acting like you are. Like getting mad at a dog for licking his own nuts. Keep polluting the board just like the people you are concerned with.

let me guess MM was awesome lst week , Winston sucked, now you would like to move on this week? lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bumped it for ya

let me guess MM was awesome lst week , Winston sucked, now you would like to move on this week? lol

Nope actually the opposite. It's just old and annoying. Don't want to read it back and forth all year. Childish

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The majority of the Mariota fanboys haven’t came around/have been quiet the past 2 days, just like the Winston fanboys were last week.We won't see these clowns until our next loss or poor game Winston has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny you made this thread.And its even funnier you made THIS thread, the one where you admit "we picked the wrong one"https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1326561.msg2457038.html#msg2457038the irony is delicious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny you made this thread.And its even funnier you made THIS thread, the one where you admit "we picked the wrong one"https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1326561.msg2457038.html#msg2457038the irony is delicious

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!Lock this one up. He ain't getting up from that knockout.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps reading comprehension is an issue for you.  Hold on, let me grab some construction paper and crayons so I can explain it to you.  What I posted earlier, had....nothing.....to....do.....with.....Winston.....or ......Mariota.....rather......it.....had.....to.......do......with.....Bucs......fate.  This thread on the other hand references Winston vs Mariota.  If that's not slow enough, let me know. As for feeding the seagulls....its just fun.  I'm not necessarily into self denial at all times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps reading comprehension is an issue for you.  Hold on, let me grab some construction paper and crayons so I can explain it to you.  What I posted earlier, had....nothing.....to....do.....with.....Winston.....or ......Mariota.....rather......it.....had.....to.......do......with.....Bucs......fate.  This thread on the other hand references Winston vs Mariota.  If that's not slow enough, let me know. As for feeding the seagulls....its just fun.  I'm not necessarily into self denial at all times.

What does the line "of course we would pick the wrong one" refer to if it has nothing to do Winston or Mariota?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That it would be fate that we would pick the wrong one.  If we had picked Mariota instead of Winston the same shyte would have happened.  With that being said, sure it was a knee jerk reaction to the loss….but anyone who read it should be able to clearly see it was more about “a Bucs life” rather than a Winston vs Mariota.  And for the record, I do think we got the right one….I hope anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That it would be fate that we would pick the wrong one.  If we had picked Mariota instead of Winston the same shyte would have happened.  With that being said, sure it was a knee jerk reaction to the loss....but anyone who read it should be able to clearly see it was more about "a Bucs life" rather than a Winston vs Mariota.  And for the record, I do think we got the right one....I hope anyway.

It's kinda like watching the guy that gets knocked out in MMA but is still on his feet wobbling and swinging his arms aimlessly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That it would be fate that we would pick the wrong one.  If we had picked Mariota instead of Winston the same shyte would have happened.  With that being said, sure it was a knee jerk reaction to the loss....but anyone who read it should be able to clearly see it was more about "a Bucs life" rather than a Winston vs Mariota.  And for the record, I do think we got the right one....I hope anyway.

It's kinda like watching the guy that gets knocked out in MMA but is still on his feet wobbling and swinging his arms aimlessly.

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, I think its more you are a dumb azz and are trying to backpedal and use personal insults to deflect from your own stupidityWhatever makes you feel better, chief.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.