Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Anyone?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Or Mike Evans?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Or Godwin’s hands? (Hate to say it but overrated?)

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The other TE has 6 catches for 64 yards and 2 TD’s.

Fucking stupid thread.

• Mic

Participant

Oh is probably hurt

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Fucking stupid thread.

My bad.

8 catches for 90 yards and 2 TD’s.

Still a shitty thread by an even shittier poster.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Fucking stupid thread.

My bad.

8 catches for 90 yards and 2 TD’s.

Still a shitty thread by an even shittier poster.

+1

He was the 3rd TE for this game, so of course he’s not going to get snaps, much less produce

• BucsSavant

Participant

Buccaneers final TE snap count

Rob Gronkowski 57
      Cameron Brate 19
      O.J. Howard 6

Out of 65 plays

• The Freeman

Participant

you want more drops?

• creamsicles

Participant

They’re trying to get him to the playoffs before he gets injured

• BadabingBucs

Participant

There’s only so many targets to go around.

Howard, Miller and Brate will get limited targets with our top 3 WR and if Gronk plays like that

• Boid Fink

Participant

It just seems strange that he has not received hardly any snaps, perhaps his recovery period is a little longer than prognosticator or stated?

Might be easing him back, or maybe he has fallen off that far?

So many butt hurt clowns that barely contribute making noise. I feel bad for those lonely losers.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

+1

He was the 3rd TE for this game, so of course he’s not going to get snaps, much less produce

I mean, most of us knew that was obvious.

• dalbuc

Participant

Best case is trying to get him back into game shape slowly but really has OJ ever shown us anything in the NFL to make us think he is better than Gronk or really even Brate other than being an R1 pick?

• Boid Fink

Participant

He has flashed a few nice plays. Certainly a better blocker than Brate by a wide margin. Curious he couldn’t get snaps as a run blocker/release tight end. As I speculated he must be still nursing his severe injury. Those are tough, and most suffer for it majorly.

Best case is trying to get him back into game shape slowly but really has OJ ever shown us anything in the NFL to make us think he is better than Gronk or really even Brate other than being an R1 pick?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Idiot says idiot things while pile diving. Classic poor income donkey. Angry because he is poor. And slow minded. Nothing to contribute 83.675 percent of the time. Typical. But he is slow. I think we all get it.

+1

I mean, most of us knew that was obvious.

• Charles

Participant

Oj is done here

• Boid Fink

Participant

This team is clearly about conserving snaps versus productivity. They are trying to keep guys healthy. The rotations seem fairly obvious in that aspect.

There’s only so many targets to go around.

Howard, Miller and Brate will get limited targets with our top 3 WR and if Gronk plays like that

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Idiot says idiot things while pile diving. Classic poor income donkey. Angry because he is poor. And slow minded. Nothing to contribute 83.675 percent of the time. Typical. But he is slow. I think we all get it.

Tell us more about how we were going to lose tonight, Beta Fink.

“i hAvE a fEeLiNg”

• Boid Fink

Participant

almost did when absolutely nobody gave the Bucs a chance. Took a lot of hand wringing. It was an ugly game that the Bucs barely pulled out. I was right. You though, as usual, are a low iq sorr who has no opinion of his own. A pile jumper. The Sabby Pusscitelli of this board. You should call yourself cock holster. You sound like a bitch most of the time. Contribute nothing, ever. Show me anything that requires prognosticating in your end…we will all wait like doomed souls you poor idiot. Make some
      Money. Stop being so salty.

Tell us more about how we were going to lose tonight, Beta Fink.

“i hAvE a fEeLiNg”

• Vance

Participant

Yall know OJ Howard would have died if he would have received more snaps..that was way to physical for him.

• m_j

Participant

surprised OJ and Brate saw no targets but if that was gameplan I’m fine with that, offense was working fine. our achiles are corners behind carlton!

• Swash

Participant

Carlton is a beast.

• BChaves8

Participant

Godwin had 9 catches for 100+ and a TD. As well as the biggest catch of the game. Yes, needs to cut down on the mistakes. Overrated is a stretch.

• Pepsi

Participant

This is what it looks like after Gronk retired for a year at 30 years old and then got back into football shape during the course of his first season back. Gronk was very worn down but hes not ancient. Now hes a rested up 32 year old elite TE now fully back into the swing of things playing with his former QB who happens to be Tom Brady and they both had a year to learn the new system.

Gronk is back, OJ is irrelevant.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Stonehands was on the bench where his ass belongs. Let him watch Gronk kill the game and remind him of what tapped potential looks like.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Well I guess the Bucs should look to trade him then according to so many stalwart football intellectuals (lol).

It was curious because it means he most likely isn’t healthy. He can block a league better than Brate. And he is a viable threat with Brady in there.

If he is so worthless as stated by so many here, why wouldn’t they look to dump him for depth pieces (which he is fwiw), or get some value in return for him before he gets gone?

It was a curious event, nothing more or less.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Howard is coming back from an injury that many never fully career wise recover from. Let’s hope this is not the case with him.

• Donkey

Participant

If he wants more snaps then he needs to earn it. Just because he was a high draft pick shouldn’t matter. Gronk in a HoFer and I’ve always loved Brate’s game. I’d just as soon trade him but he probably doesn’t have much value.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Problem is he was doing well before rupturing the largest tendon in the human body. He was a much much better blocker, a threat downfield, and while his hands and injury history are spotty, he made some tough snags in limited duty last season, and no one can predict injuries. Especially a terrible one like what he went through. And is still probably recovering from. Not sure why people don’t see potential in this guy. He just cannot catch a break, unless it is within his body.

If he wants more snaps then he needs to earn it. Just because he was a high draft pick shouldn’t matter. Gronk in a HoFer and I’ve always loved Brate’s game. I’d just as soon trade him but he probably doesn’t have much value.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

@Boid Fink he looked like trash in the preseason agaist third stringers and you’re asking why he’s not getting more snaps. Your analysis of him is nowhere near reality.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He is recovering from a serious injury. Perhaps this factors in to why he is “trash”?

@Boid Fink he looked like trash in the preseason agaist third stringers and you’re asking why he’s not getting more snaps. Your analysis of him is nowhere near reality.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Hes got talent. I’d give him the time to get back to normal. Rather he break out for us than some other team.

• seekpar

Participant

He’ll be easy to find soon on IR list.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’ve read enough of your goofy tales to know better. His injuries were bad, and the worst of them was a no fault injury. Freaky stuff happens. But prior to that he was in lace for a very food season. And even now he is a better blocker than Brate. So it was worth noting his lack of presence. You know…depth and all, and a title run. He isn’t chopped liver, he splashed some very very good plays.

He’ll be easy to find soon on IR list.

• seekpar

Participant

OJ might have been a worse pick than Trask. What a bad pick and waste of draft capital. The best ability is availability. Can’t help the team sitting on IR. Time to move on from OJ. Trask will outlast him. Watch.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.