Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• CCCP

Participant

Sure, after week 1 I attempted to jump off the Skyway, but clearly I acted to hastily as this is the best team we’ve seen in Tampa… well ever. Does anyone know where I can get some SB tickets? I filed the paperwork overnight to take out a 3rd mortgage on my house and I want to be ready to act as soon as the money hits my account.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on with this crap. No one has said that this is the best Bucs team we’ve ever seen. They played well yesterday, got a win, and deserve a little praise, which they got. Now its on to the Texans. To be honest, the reaction yesterday was very level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luv it! All off season every time this one co-worker asked about the Bucs I just said, "Superbowl." He started a convo last week about 0-16!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Sure, after week 1 I attempted to jump off the Skyway, but clearly I acted to hastily as this is the best team we've seen in Tampa... well ever since Lovie took over. Does anyone know where I can get some SB tickets? I filed the paperwork overnight to take out a 3rd mortgage on my house and I want to be ready to act as soon as the money hits my account.

Fixed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure, after week 1 I attempted to jump off the Skyway, but clearly I acted to hastily as this is the best team we've seen in Tampa... well ever since Lovie took over. Does anyone know where I can get some SB tickets? I filed the paperwork overnight to take out a 3rd mortgage on my house and I want to be ready to act as soon as the money hits my account.

Fixed

Yeah, cause the team was really turning the corner under Schiano... Anywho I'd take Lovie over the Jersey Trash(tm) anyday, at least when Lovie gets fired we'll (most likely) have a QB.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Fixed

Yeah, cause the team was really turning the corner under Schiano... Anywho I'd take Lovie over the Jersey Trash(tm) anyday, at least when Lovie gets fired we'll (most likely) have a QB.

WTH does Schiano have to do with the best game ever under Lovie? Did they legalize marijuana in Florida already?

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.