Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

After the perfomrance he put up last week I’m not sure why Fournette was in running the ball in the 4th quarter last night. Was Jones injured? Did I miss something? Don’t recall seeing Jones getting any snaps at that point in the game. Seems like he would have been the logical choice to have out there.

• knucknbuc

Participant

fournette sucks. id rather see vaughn or mccoy out there.

• Live4BUCS

Participant

He cant catch, Fournette supposedly has better hands. Not trading for a James White type of player is going to be the reason this team doesn’t make the SB. Having Evans/Godwin/AB/Gronk is a luxury for a Brady lead offense. Brady’s style is to find the first open receiver and get the ball out, that is often the RB, except again… we don’t have one.

• Pennywise

Participant

@PFF_Mike
      ·
      30m
      After three more drops last night, the Bucs RBs have 14 drops on the season

Thats 4 more than any other RB group in the NFL

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

The run game is only going to matter when playing another team with a terrible defense that lets our terrible RBs gets yards, and a terrible offense that isn’t going to run our terrible defense up and down the field. So don’t worry about where Jones was so much, it doesn’t matter, we don’t play the panthers again.

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

But iirc Fournette dropped a couple passes in a row and was still put in there… you sure he wasn’t hurt?

• Northside

Participant

How did Fournette catch 76 balls last year?

• Boid Fink

Participant

He dropped three. All were catchable by my 10 year old nephew.

But iirc Fournette dropped a couple passes in a row and was still put in there… you sure he wasn’t hurt?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.