Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

Vote now in the Gerber Collision Pewter Poll! https://www.pewterreport.com/

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie Smith

• Anonymous

Inactive

St. Lovie Smith in a LANDSLIDE! Not even close. He alone is responsible for the record AND the poor crop of FA players he brought in. This has been a DISASTER from the get go and it’s about time the local media held him accountable as they certainly did Jon Gruden, Tony Dungy, Raheem Morris and Greg Schiano. St. Lovie knows NOTHING about offense and evaluating talent and yet gets a pass. Fans are sick and tired of it and would LIKE the media to step up and challenge the SAINT they seem to think he is.We're 2-12 for God's sake. Could be and should be 0-8 at home for the first time since 1976! Think about it!

• Anonymous

Inactive

St. Lovie is in the conversation for worst hc in team history. Think about how bad that is. Worse than Raheem. Worse than Schiano. Has led a team-wide regression and killed any hope for the immediate or short-range future. Lies. Stubborn. Illogical. Passé. Unfathomably bad.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any player or coach that is associated with the Offensive Line.  And without question, Johnson on the DL.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any player or coach that is associated with the Offensive Line.  And without question, Johnson on the DL.

Agree.But who is responsible for them?  Lovie!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a tie between Lovie Smith the HC and Lovie Smith the GM.

• Anonymous

Inactive

:'(Johnson :'(Barr none, the worse.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnson has the excuse of being injured, but his effort is questionable.  Collins is simply not suited as a LT but can be salvaged to play elsewhere one the line.I am going to have to say Verner because of the big three free agents, his play should be near the elite level of play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnson has the excuse of being injured, but his effort is questionable.  Collins is simply not suited as a LT but can be salvaged to play elsewhere one the line.I am going to have to say Verner because of the big three free agents, his play should be near the elite level of play.

DEFINITELY not Verner.  Going to have to strongly disagree alldaway.  First, his contract is actually pretty team friendly.  It's nothing, 4 years 26 million.  Second, while he's been a little up and down, he's still played at a high level at times.  And while the Bucs (and everyone here) hoped Verner became an elite no. 1 corner, he actually wasn't signed to be.  And he's still really young.  I think Verner is in the conversation for BEST free agent signing.I think the worst FA signing has to be a tie between Johnson and Collins.  Both have played abhorrently and neither should be starter.  McCown is probably ACTUALLY the worst in terms of play, but I separate the GM decision to sign him (good) and the Coach decision to play him (terrible).

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.