Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Giants or Redskins?

I hope we face the Giants myself.

WFTs front 7 will give Brady fits.

Go Eagles tonight!

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Giants. It could happen. Philly is much better after the QB switch.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I agree with Giants.
      The Redskins have been playing well of late, and their pass rush is very good. Also, Alex Smith is having a special season and I don’t like to face guys with destiny on their side.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Factoring in weather, giants looks to be possibly 5-10 degrees colder next weekend, just another factor to consider.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Another factor is chances of Kirk Cousins postgame yelling “you like that?” is virtually zero for Washington….this time.

• seekpar

Participant

WFT. Doesn’t anyone remember just barely squeezing by the Giants at their place earlier this season? I’d rather take my chances with the WFT.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I’d rather play the NFC East winner than anyone else in the NFC side so I’m happy with the draw and the #5 seed.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Eagles just quit so looks like the Washington’s or whatever their name is….time to get playoff revenge on them, which millennials are not going to understand, along with anything else about Bucs playoff football.

• BChaves8

Participant

Eagles just quit so looks like the Washington’s or whatever their name is….time to get playoff revenge on them, which millennials are not going to understand, along with anything else about Bucs playoff football.

I am a millenial at 31 years old, I remember that game. I believe that is when sean taylor spit in Pittman face? Or am I way off?

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I guess it’s close to 2 generations since buccaneers playoff football was a thing, and not being the browns was.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Eagles are pathetic. Such blatant tanking.

I am excited that I live in Philly area, however.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Washington looks pretty bad, I’m getting my hopes up. This is dangerous lol

• dalbuc

Participant

This game is the Alex Smith we all know and love. 22 completions for 162 yards. He will dink and dunk. He doesn’t have weapons worth a damn on the outside so we’d better be playing aggressive from the start.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.