Viewing 64 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

Since I don’t know a single one of you people, I though I would get an idea about your typical seasonal habits (relating to the Bucs)Which Best Describes You?a)  A Season Ticket Holderb)  I go to a few games a yearc)  Live out of town and subscribe to the Sunday Ticketd)  I could go to Ray Jay, but I watch from my Sick, State of the Art Man Cave5563552.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C, I try to go to 1 away game a year. Went to the Giants one two years ago, probably am gonna go to the Skins game this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B and D.Plus all the PS games if I can. They're fun if you consider it "atmosphere," rather than serious competition, and most of the time you can get those seats cheaper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C. I want to try to go to the Panthers game this year, but I don’t think I’ll be able to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C – I go to at least two games a year.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

D.  I prefer the comforts of home now.    I think I’ve gone to more games at the old Sombrero than I have Ray Jay.  I like having a bathroom close bye, a grill, fridge, and bar close bye, and a home full of friends & family to watch the games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A, B, and C.I'm a season ticket holder, but I live out of state now. Went to every home game while I lived in Tampa, but now I go to about 3 home games and 3 road games a year. The games I don't go to, I watch on Sunday Ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

c but I’m upgrading to b

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread needs a poll. I would say “C”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would punt a thousand Saints fans to be A. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was an A for several years.  I’m now D until my little ones are old enough to go to the games.  Then the whole family will be A’s again. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B and C.  I always go to the Atlanta away game (Living in the ATL).  Going to go up for the Steelers game and down for the Ravens game this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C but I try to go to at least one a year. This year maybe the Vikings or the Ravens game.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Anyone who doesn’t say A is a poser.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B and C.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C – I try to go to a local game if they are playing here or if I’m visiting home I’ll catch a game. I typically spend $1,000-$1,500 a year on merchandise to support the franchise. I also fly back home when my dad gets VIP Practice Day tickets so I can watch a practice live and meet the players and coach. Sadly the last time he got tickets to that was with Gruden. Dungy was a nice guy to meet also.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C, been to two games in the last 5 years. Cost me about $2000 to see a game so I give myself a pass on staying home and watching from my man cave.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C – go to 2 games a year      Go to every Bucs game in Charlotte (the MNF game against them was the worst) and make a trip to Tampa to see a home game almost every year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was an A from 98-2010. Now I’m an E. watch at home, not in a sick man cave, until the 2 year old and newborn are gameday ready.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was A from 1998-2011 but now I am B because I have an almost 2yr old.. last year was the first year in 17 years I didn’t make it to a game which killed me but my kid was sick. he’s all better now thank god so I think I can do 4 or 5 games this year. Can’t wait to see the field I feel like it’s been forever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was an A from 98-2010. Now I'm an E. watch at home, not in a sick man cave, until the 2 year old and newborn are gameday ready.

we have a lot in common bro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i will go against the grain and be honest and say D. Although it is not so much of a man cave, just the TV.I have kids which often have activities on Sundays which prevent the drive down to Tampa. Church also factors in for me.  I do try to go a couple of home games a year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A.. few hour drive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B – usually 4 games a year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A.

Please wait…

• lynnst

Participant

CBeen viewing for years. Not for sure why but decided this would be a good place to start. Hi y'all. Go Bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

None of the above. I live in the UK and have to be content with watching by any means possible no matter the time or the day of the week, one of these days I hope to make a game in person at Ray Jay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CBeen viewing for years. Not for sure why but decided this would be a good place to start. Hi y'all. Go Bucs

Welcome to the boards, well posting on the boards I guess I should say 

Please wait…

• buccjeff

Participant

A and for the first time ever

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

A and for the first time ever

Congrats bro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was an A until this season but scheduling issues would prevent me from making it to half the games and I couldn’t find anyone to go in with me so now I’ll be a b and a D. It was tough, been an SHT since 98. Almost had to give them up a few yrs ago because of money issues but figured it out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“E” – None of the above.  I live outside of town and watch NFL Red Zone.  I watch the game later in full on NFL Network.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B when I lived in FLC and I LOVE Sunday ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

E. I live out of town and I stream them uh totally legally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B & C, I go to one away game and 3 homes games, even though I don’t live in Florida.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B and c. Living up in pa I have Been to Tampa twice the last two years to watch them play the eagles. Bastards won both times.one in heartbreaking fashion.  So I have had to endure the yearly shit talking from most of my boys here who are eagles fans which blows.(I hate that stupid chant,and last season our stadium was filled with eagles fans it was embarrassing). I’m looking to try and go to a game this year possibly redskins or Steelers. Also, once my 3 1/2 year old and newborn get a little bigger I hope to move to Tampa and become an A. Good topic op.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A for me.

finally....was starting to feel like the lone ranger!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was an “A” for the past 3 years, however I changed jobs and now rotate weekends and didn’t want to deal with the hassle of finding people to buy the tickets! So I guess that makes me a “B” now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A for me.

finally....was starting to feel like the lone ranger!!

You're not alone.  We haven't missed a game in decades, literally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did i mention i’d punt a thousand Saint fans?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did i mention i'd punt a thousand Saint fans?

Have you met Saint's fans?  I'd punt a thousand of them just for a stick of Juicy Fruit.  ( Just kidding- mostly... )

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Used to be A. Then I moved so now it’s B and C. I’ll make a game or two in Tampa, and I’ll be going to Detroit and Cleveland games. Rest I’ll watch on Sunday ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was an A until this year-age and health caught up to me.. I still own the tickets but one of the people who works for me uses them with his son. (At cost)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

E – like Nicodemus I live in the UK and last made it to the Packers throwback game when Freeman started for the first time

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was an A until this year-age and health caught up to me.. I still own the tickets but one of the people who works for me uses them with his son. (At cost)

Stan, how many years an "A"?  I know its a long time, something to be proud of.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was an A from 98-2010. Now I'm an E. watch at home, not in a sick man cave, until the 2 year old and newborn are gameday ready.

we have a lot in common bro

Haha, I'd think you were my brother if his child didn't just turn 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stan, having bought some tickets from you in the past, you have the best seats in the house!  Hope you can make it to a few games this year. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I lived in the area it would be A but being in England it makes that kind of pointless.I did go to both International Series games we played in down in London and whenever I visit relatives in the States I try to fly in to Orlando catch a game and then get an internal flight out to wherever they live (if I'm lucky like in 2012 I can catch a game there too like when we played in Dallas).Other than that it's mostly every Bucs game & Redzone on Game Pass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A .All day long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A .All day long.

DJ, is your screen name taken from GOT?  Just curious?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C I'm from California, but I have a cousin who's ties with the Bucs are military-based and she got married to a Tampa guy. That why I chose the Bucs in 1995 when the Rams left for St Louis, plus, they beat the Niners up in that '97 game, an old LA Rams rival..  :DGood times with the Bucs. Especially after the Rams beat the Bucs to go to the Super Bowl. I knew it then, but that's how I finally knew I was a Bucs fan..Did you know that I went to Tampa vs the Raiders and got on the field for the pre-game flag ceremony, and I got to see Brooks and Warrick Dunn"s last game as Bucs, and I got on the ship. And before that, I got to meet Joel Glazer?MVI_0044-1.gifIMG_0026-1.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

b, c, d

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A .All day long.

Yes sir. Major cool points to you for catching that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A .All day long.

Yes sir. Major cool points to you for catching that.

I never pay attention to screen names, but after all this time, it finally caught my eye.  Great reference.  Thanks for the cool points, when I earn enough of them, I'm going to cash them in for a ticket at the cool table during lunch.

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

A, B, and C.I'm a season ticket holder, but I live out of state now. Went to every home game while I lived in Tampa, but now I go to about 3 home games and 3 road games a year. The games I don't go to, I watch on Sunday Ticket.

Solid B, but - Look for a PM Bucz113...!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

D its cheaper when you have five people in the family. Plus Its easier to do replay…OBD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Solid B, but - Look for a PM Bucz113...!

Just sent you a PM.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B

Please wait…

Viewing 64 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.