Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Guys,Talking with co-workers about which Bucs jersey to buy and for me the safest one to buy right now would be McCoy and Lavonte right behind him. Evans in another year or 2.Then they mentioned why don't I buy a Personalized jersey with my name on the back. What are your thoughts on getting a personalized jersey with your own name on the back.My think of it like pesonalized license plates. They are cool to the people that know you but can be weird/awkard to the rest of the world lolWhat are your thoughts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get the safest player on the team because you know he’ll always be here…. O’Neil Cousins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys,Talking with co-workers about which Bucs jersey to buy and for me the safest one to buy right now would be McCoy and Lavonte right behind him. Evans in another year or 2.Then they mentioned why don't I buy a Personalized jersey with my name on the back. What are your thoughts on getting a personalized jersey with your own name on the back.My think of it like pesonalized license plates. They are cool to the people that know you but can be weird/awkard to the rest of the world lolWhat are your thoughts?

Man up and do what you want....public perception be damned!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gonna buy some knock off Winston jersey from Ebay. May get a real Evans jersey though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gonna buy some knock off Winston jersey from Ebay.

hope it's at least the right color......some of those things are hideous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gonna buy some knock off Winston jersey from Ebay.

hope it's at least the right color......some of those things are hideous.

I'm buying a white one. If its ugly, it was only 34 dollars. canceled my bid. noticed the 3 was crooked as fug on the back.http://www.ebay.com/itm/181831728963?_trksid=p0.m570.l4451&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI181831728963.N5.S1.M5

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve got a #10, King jersey. I kid you not. I'm probably not the best person to give advice on this topic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you’re done growing, spend the $300 on a REAL jersey & get it personalized.#LifetimeJersey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Leonard Johnson will be on this team forever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Leonard Johnson will be on this team forever

Nah. He is done after this year. I've been calling for his head for over a year now. But he seems to make some splash play that keeps him around.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.