Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

NFL Denies Rumor HBO Hard Knocks Has Been Narrowed Down to 3 TeamsBy Ernie Padaon - Apr 29th, 2014 at 2:03 pm hard_zps1e485481.jpgDec 15, 2013; Oakland, CAOakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings (27) celebrates with fans after scoring a touchdown against the Kansas City Chiefs at O.co Coliseum. The Chiefs won 56-31. Kirby Lee-USA There have been some rumors flying that the hit show NFL Hard Knocks had narrowed their field down to three teams (New York Giants, Chicago Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers), but league spokesman Greg Aiello has denied those reports, per Pro Football Talk. Too bad! That is a solid group of teams to choose from for the hit show. The show brings you into the locker rooms of teams around the league and those three teams are very solid options that many fans would love to get a peek into. I am sure that those teams would not want to be part of the show, but the show is good for the game and the fans. Having franchises like that involved in the show can only grow the fan base and grow the league. Based off of the rules that were passed last season, the league can make any of these team do the show in the coming offseason: Buffalo BillsChicago BearsArizona CardinalsNew York GiantsJacksonville JaguarsOakland RaidersSt. Louis RamsPittsburgh Steelers. Which team would you like to see on HBO Hard Knocks?http://nflspinzone.com/2014/04/29/nfl-denies-rumor-hbo-hard-knocks-narrowed-3-teams/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My preference would be NYG or PIT.  I think Mike Tomlin/Tom Coughlin would be interesting to watch.  Anyone but Jacksonville would be acceptable though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NYG because I want to watch Freeman get cut….. again…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have always wanted to the Bucs on the show. Idk how you could not want to watch that. Especially if they did draft Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LooneyaboutSports @LooneyonFoxHBO and the NFL have narrowed down the HARD KNOCKS teams to a list of three: Bears, Giants, Steelers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bears hands down.  Marshall, Cutler’s wife and Jared Allen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t care about anyone but the Bucs but I don’t ever want to see them on that show. So my vote is…don’t care as long as it ain’t us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bears hands down.  Marshall, Cutler's wife and Jared Allen.

Would love to see the Bears. We could also see Brandon Marshall and his wife have knife fights.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do not care what team gets it because I do not have HBO anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whoever drafts JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Texans.Something about the worst team in the league trying to improve that interests me. Force of habit maybe?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

None of them……I don’t watch the show.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But would you if the Bucs were on it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But would you if the Bucs were on it?

Nope.  Don’t even have HBO on my DirecTV package.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.