Viewing 62 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Mary Hart thing is just weird, but how about something like this?

So crazy that Maybe it’s fake?

That’s not really an Oregon LEO?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Mary Hart thing, in case you missed it.

Her hand gestures are so awkward and don’t match with her words so it’s obvious why people would question it

And her son works for Trump and she’s from SD so that’s why she’s speaking

Please wait…

• spartan

Participant

Its fake, google is your friend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1294741]

The police one or the Mary Hart one?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this is what you mean, I hope its true, but you can also see here why BLM exists

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-investigate-video-appearing-show-officer-flash-white-power-sign-n1232938

Officer cleared after appearing to flash white power sign at Oregon protest
      A counter-protester to the Black Lives Matter rally had been seen patting the officer on the back after he flashed the “OK” hand signal.

The Oregon State Police on Sunday cleared a trooper who appeared to make a white power symbol during a Black Lives Matter protest in Salem, Oregon, over the weekend.”

Note in the article that NBC declined ot show the video

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Same cops in Salem warned WS moments before they tear gased protestors.

Salem, Oregon is 90% conservative.

Everywhere outside of Portand is 90% conservative.

Some great people but also these scumbag white supremacist that are clearly in the police force.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

These dang liberals keep doing this!

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1294688]

You and the whole outraged crew are deranged lunatics. I can feel your butt hurting when you watch that cop ok the white bearded guy….. I probably ok’d someone this week.

what the heck is wrong with you anyway? There is no context here and could easily be innocent but the way you present this… and what I know of you I think it would never even cross your mind that it could be anything innocent but that really is the problem I have with you boiled down to a tee. This attitude is true for a multitude of like minded, woke snowflakes going around being bigots and assholes to countless people while wholeheartedly believing that they are fighting the bigots. That goes for the snowflakes who recorded this…. You can hear them commenting on it in the background. Just fucking hilarious.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1294913]

Way to prove my point. An assault captured on camera. obviously drunk rednecks who surely do deserve to spend some time behind bars for assault but you’ve gone and taken a victim’s side of the story who clearly wants it to be some big racially motivated “lynching” because someone in his group claims to have heard someone say to get a noose when in the midst of a drunken confrontation having to do with property rights.

It seems that perhaps some of these white losers may have been under the impression that some of a large group of people were trespassing and being drunk and stupid, assaulted some poor guy. Would never condone anything like this even if they were trespassing thats bullshit no matter what color you are. You can’t assault people thats like a law or something which you damned well know. I take issue for the hundredth time with your sensationalism and knee jerk over reactions to all things woke.

Nothing on that video shows anything except drunk assholes assaulting someone and a bunch of people confronting them. Jesus how the hell would they lynch anyone with a bunch of people around who are on the guys side anyway. Why why why does this woke moment mean we all have to find racism in every single situation? Even when we do find racism why why why do we have to make someone saying something racist a worse crime than physically assaulting someone? What the heck.

Edit: Just watched this thing like 10 more times….. the fact that any rational human being would post this with the title that a black man is being lynched and then people like Verge would take it seriously as if thats what was actually happening is mind boggling beyond any words.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The full video didn’t disturb you?

Smh

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295013]

Of course it disturbed me but I could not hear any of the racist stuff claimed by the guy who was assaulted. I did however read his statement which is attached to the video and while it does sound horrifying it’s obviously one sided. Even then his statement only alleges that someone in his group heard one of them say to get a noose AFTER being confronted by a large group of the victims friends and a bunch of vague after the fact “revalations” like that he now knows that they were singling him out because he’s black or whatever and also some other people supposedly heard someone yell white power at someone else earlier. That’s not factual it’s just this guys current impression after getting assaulted by a bunch of assholes.

Do you not see that we could be going overboard with all this woke shit? Watching an assault on video is supposed to be disturbing, thats why assault is against the law. If you’re disturbed because someone labeled the video as a lynching then tada…. we have found your problem.

I really hope that helps you see things more clearly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. JBear telling another that he needs to see things more clearly

Tell me again about that Antifa war?

All of you Trumpettes posts like no one can read your prior posts lol

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Well the person was attacked and gave his account of the incident.

You’re just gonna say you don’t believe him but the video in no way undermines his story.

Certainly people can lie… certainly it is plausible that he lied.

But I don’t think he lied… I guess we can wait and see if you’re right.

No reason to believe that he lied. Zero.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295038]

And sure you have no problem with the labeling of that video? And that’s my point.

Your woke asses are part of the problem and a big contributing factor to that is the antifa pushed idea that you are morally justified to do anything you want to a fascist. That means any dumb hick who has the gal to wear a hat with a confederate flag on it must be lynching a black guy if he assaults him and good riddance if he spends the rest of his life in jail over tackling some guy in the woods. After all someone was wearing one of those hats!

It means that certain people aren’t entitled to fair treatment because of what they believe or the color of their skin which is bigotry and hatred all wrapped up with a pretty social justice bow on top.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

He’s more of that never-ending white supremacy being charged with the vaunted “Hate Crime”

Two San Francisco-area residents accused of painting over a “Black Lives Matter” mural are facing hate crime charges.

Nicole Anderson, 42, and David Nelson, 53, both of Martinez, were charged Tuesday with three misdemeanor counts, including a hate crime violation, the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

The July 4 incident was captured on video that shows a woman splattering black paint on the yellow block letters on a downtown Martinez street and then using a roller to cover some of the letters in the mural, which was city approved.

Painting over something somebody painted on public street = hate crime = whackjobs

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295073]

Bonkers! Please fire tell me you also think this is bonkers. Don’t you see how this woke moment has already gone too far and has the potential to get a lot worse. When this is ok we all lose. Hate crime my ass.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah I’m not sure how that is a hate crime…

And guys, I also agree that the left over swings on these things.

Same with metoo… for example the bullshit that happened to Ansari.

So you won’t get an argument from me that the left runs too far with these things.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Also… jbear – you are trying to give these folks the benefit of the doubt, which to an extent I understand, but history of violence and racism shows us otherwise.

I don’t know too many Confederate flag waving Americans so I don’t have an anecdotal story to tell.

But the Confederate flag for most is a symbol of division, racism, and it a traitors monument.

Would the video mean something different to you if the men had swastikas tattooed to their forehead?

Just speculating on your thought process, not trying to just inflame.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295083]

Well I do hate always ending up on the jerk’s side of these discussions but that’s just how I see it. Still I don’t think the victim is a liar as you were saying in one of your other posts. I just have a problem with the whole idea of a hate crime. The victim seems less worried about being assaulted than he is about whether someone said a certain word or wore a certain hat while or before he got assaulted. I have a problem with that. It’s especially problematic if certain elements are going to try to use these laws to enforce social justice. I have a really big problem with that.

Also in my view my defense of the assailants would not change if the men had swastikas tatooed on their faces. That said the violence and racist stuff probably could theoretically get ramped up to the point where I could at least understand the desire to charge for a hate crime even if I am against the principle but I find that these laws are currently used or threatened to be used in cases where the application could easily twist real justice into something else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You people are morons

“ Both are charged with violation of civil rights; vandalism under $400; and possession of tools to commit vandalism or graffiti; which are all misdemeanors, according to the district attorney’s office.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On almost every topic, any discussion requires first correcting stupidity lol

None of you read or comprehend and …. never mind

Lol

“ Unlike the criminal offense just described above under Penal Code 422.6 PC, Penal Code 422.7 PC is simply a penalty . . . specifically, an additional penalty that is imposed whenever you commit a California misdemeanor that is also a hate crime”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read the actual article – the one you actually linked – and get past the headline (lol)….and tell us all if this post was accurate:

“ Painting over something somebody painted on public street = hate crime = whackjobs”

Lmao

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1295108]You people are morons[/quote]

True

CBS News: They will face multiple misdemeanors, including a hate crime charge.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

NBC News: Two San Francisco-area residents accused of painting over a “Black Lives Matter” mural are facing hate crime charges.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

SF Chronicle: Two Martinez residents — one of whom called racism a lie — face hate crime and other charges

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

NY Times: Two white people in California were charged on Tuesday with a hate crime and other offenses

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

ABC News: Tuesday, the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office charged 42-year-old Nichole Anderson and 53-year-old David Nelson with three misdemeanor counts, including a hate crime.

Mr. Cronkite and his MSM media buddies are at odds on who is a moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you want to take this latest post and relate it to how Trump manipulates all of you:

Trump Jr says Ihlan Omar is Biden campaign advisor

AOC runs the Dem Party

A San Fran misdemeanor becomes that “vaunted hate crime”

😁

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No we are not. You are the moron. Read you’re own article lol.

[postquote quote=1295121]

Buggsy before you start your usual back pedal read your post “vaunted Hate Crime” and something “somebody painted on a Public Street”

Misdemeanor. CA code. Penalty. City approved

Here comes the tap dance ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is a great example of the lunacy of these conversations

Buggsy sees words “hate crime” and never reads the article to see it’s not the “vaunted Hate crime” is a misdemeanor CA penal code because the people vandalized property (not “that somebody painted on a Public Street, but that was approved by the city) and they did so, by their own words, because of race.

Not grasping any of that though the “vaunted Hate Crime” will become “it says the word ‘hate crime’”

No doubt from a person in FL who used to scream about States Rights 😂😂

****+

In 2016 another citizen was charged and convicted under the same misdemeanor hate crime for spray painting “get out Chinese” or something similar. I guess race wasn’t part of his motivation?

To Schianos point, yes this stuff goes too far. SanFrancisco is not exactly representative of the US. It’s filled with liberals.

The absurd “outrage” here is just as much a joke. A freaking enhanced fine for vandalism in SanFrsn is not the “vaunted Hate Crime” that sends the faux-libertarians through the roof

Lol

By the way, Buggsy and JBear – 130,000 deaths and your boy DeSantis still hiding numbers

Guess that’s why we’re talking about a SanFran misdemeanor

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1295126]

I’ve read it, Mr. Cronkite. They are being charged with a Hate Crime, not sure how that’s even debatable. So which part are you contesting as moronic? Attempt to not do your patented double-talking, slimeball attorney horseshit and answer the very direct question.

Unfortunately, I know exactly what’s coming…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, I am not sure if I am giving you too much or too little credit for grammar lol

This is you now: “They are being charged with a Hate Crime.”

This was your first comment: “charged with the vaunted “Hate Crime”

“the” (singular, “a” generic)

“vaunted” (much talked about)

Also, as to you actually reading the article, this is how you characterized the event:

“Painting over something somebody painted on public street”

This is in the article:

“Martinez Mayor Rob Schroder said in a statement Tuesday that permission was granted to the group Martizians for Black Lives to paint the mural on July 2.”

So its no different than vandalizing one of the many approved murals in Tampa, not somebody painting over some random thing painted on the street.

Also, as to it being a hate crime, you left all of this out in your quote supporting “the vaunted Hate Crime” now “a hate crime”:

“The July 4 incident was captured on video . . .which had previously been shared on social media . . .”a man can be heard saying, “the narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism, it’s a lie” . . .. the man is wearing what appears to be a “Make America Great Again” hat and a shirt with the words Trump and “Four More Years.”

:-)

I posted the CA code above. Like every hate crime its an enhancement (an extra penalty)and in this case to a state MISDEMEANOR, its not what you “Libertarian” guys have been complaining about, which is “the vaunted” FEDERAL hate crime expanding government

(Incidentally, the reason hate crimes exists is, in part, for the public impact, which is relevant here because the “The July 4 incident was captured on video . ..which had previously been shared on social media.” IN other words, the MAGA painters did it for the PUBLIC impact so of course they are going to be charged with a hate crime. It’s two different entities MAKING A STATEMENT)

What do you think about the hat?

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1295131]Attempt to not do your patented double-talking, slimeball attorney horseshit and answer the very direct question

Unfortunately, I know exactly what’s coming…[/quote]

No shame or self-awareness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Knew that was coming

Its the hat, right?

:-)

“boom” . . .the Buggsy

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s an over reaction from the left, then a sensationalized over reaction from the right.

No wonder this country is so divided!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1295152]

I have posted a couple times, in a couple different contexts, that in a democracy the group in power ignore the group out of power at its own peril because once the roles are reversed the backlash will go TOO FAR

There are city approved BLM murals because the death of black men at the hands of police has been ignored so long that a televised murder of a black man and incendiary commentary by a President leads to HISTORIC riots.

Trump continues so a couple of his MAGA deface then BLM mural, so of course the city charges them with a hate crime

This volleyball chaos is the direct result of the lack of leadership in the country. Trump doesn’t represent the country, he represents a tiny, alt-right segment of his party. That’s terrible.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Who Trump represents and who will vote for him are sadly not the same…

There are many anti-liberals that will continue to vote for him even if everything he stands for is self serving.

Please wait…

• spartan

Participant

Lots of people keep on touting all the racist statements that Trump continues to comes out with. Can anyone provide me with a list? You know, actual quotes?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1295189]

Cmon man. This is the last line of defense “he didn’t call anyone a nigger.”

There’s a reason people use the expression racist dog whistle. There’s a reason white supremacists use an ambiguous okay sign

Racism from Trump is talking about “heritage” and “good people on both sides”. It’s NOT saying things. It’s suggesting Mexicans are rapists and gang members. It’s banning Muslims

Central Park 5……

On and on and on

Please wait…

• spartan

Participant

[postquote quote=1295192]

Na, I’m actually asking for something that he is quoted as saying that is racist. I’m not interested in dog whistles, interpretations blah blah blah, if he says racist things so frequently as some people say, then it should be easy right?

This smacks of people talking about my white privilege. When I ask for an example they go on some meandering diatribe about if I have to ask blah blah blah, and then can’t provide a single example of my white privilege.

The guy might be a complete and utter dick, and if that is the reason why you dislike him, I’m good with it, but if you are going to lob racist grenades, then back them up please.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trump is dumb, but not that dumb… not Chron dumb… but even Chron for all his missing chromosomes, writes “fgt” to get away with it.

Additional, actions speak louder than words.

His ACTIONS are racist and it didn’t start with his presidency:

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Spartan, you’re smart enough to know this is flawed:

“ it, but if you are going to lob racist grenades, then back them up please.”

Racists acts are not limited to words, right? So a quiet lyncher is not a racist? A government policy like apartheid is not racist unless the government says the black people are subhuman? When a can driver passes a black man on the road, it’s not racist unless he yells “f— you, nigger?”

Also, why did the KKK where hoods? Overt racists are actually uncommon right? You’re suggesting that every American left of the KKK is not racist?

Cmon ….

On White privilege … you’re posting on the Internet. Much of urban Detroit doesn’t have Internet. You’re MUCH. Less likely to get pulled over or killed by a cop. I mean, pick almost any walk of life – housing, banking, poverty, health care, health … and your life as a White person is statistically better than a black person.

White privilege doesn’t mean you’re bad or white is bad, it means exactly what you are doing, which is denying an absolute fact, racism is real.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/show/trump-insists-on-using-racist-language-will-that-approach-win-him-support

I mean, Trump is the president of the USA. You’d think he could tone it back and just be a closet racist but instead he retweeted a man yelling “white power”.

If you think he isnt 100% playing to a white supremacy base, then you’re not watching

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1295193]

It’s a pretty common shtick from the left – if you say it enough times, it will become reality for the simpleminded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Talk about a crazy hill to die on lol

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295108]

Jesus you are a freakin asshole. Misdemeanor or not I don’t think being charged with a hate crime is going to sit very well with employers or frankly anyone. What do you not understand? They painted over a mural…. how can it be called a hate crime? Would it be called a hate crime to rip out a white Jesus statue or paint over a pro Trump mural?

I don’t know, you are just not good at thinking objectively. You get in your little hole and see the world from your little porthole and thats it… no growth, no development of any kind. This is yet another example of the left run amok and you not being able to see it…. because you don’t want to see it, is your problem not ours.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

You are exasperating….. the “Vaunted” hate crime… that’s what your hanging your hat on? Sheesh I guess you won because that word would only be used to imply that being charged with a hate crime was a big deal. Clearly it’s a misdemeanor so I’m sure being charged with a hate crime won’t hurt these people in any way more than being charged with jaywalking would.

I’m also sure that the self righteous San Francisco progressives who thought these laws were a good idea had no intention of making a hate crime a big deal.

Are you stupid or something? Again, you need to get out of your hole because this is just too much. And by the way this is your thread that you started with the OK racist cop nonsense. You’ve done nothing here but make a complete ass of yourself as usual.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295141]

This is one of your all time dumbest posts. It’s a hate crime…. which is not a big deal at all because it’s a misdemeanor, because the guy was wearing a Trump shirt while he painted over a mural and claimed racism is a lie.

And I still haven’t heard of any BLM protesters getting charged with hate crimes for dumping blood on white jesus or putting obscene graffiti on memorials for confederate soldiers. I wonder how you’d feel about a similar law being applied to those people?

It’s political. You posting that the guy looked like a Trumper as some sort of defense of the hate crime charge is yet another example of your complete lack of objectivity. Being a Trump supporter does not make all your actions worse than they would otherwise be…. again, what it’s called is politics. Your whole idea hinges on the obscene, inflamatory and hateful belief that you clearly hold that the President is an over racist and he and his supporters actively support racism. I know that you believe that but the fact that you cannot see how offensive that belief is to a wide swath of the country is ludicrous and would be funny if it wasn’t so disturbing.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

You get in your little hole and see the world from your little porthole and thats it… no growth, no development of any kind. This is yet another example of the left run amok and you not being able to see it…. because you don’t want to see it, is your problem not ours.

Come on, man.

Enough of this sanctimonious bullshit.

It’s the same for both “sides”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

States rights!

Except when it bother my snowflake sensibilities

JBear, you quote my post but then argue against your own words. lol.

Hilarious. I am happy to just let my post stand. Feel free to respond to it if you want. Or, just keep conversing with yourself … I guess

P.S…. protestors have been arrested. In fact, you swore that one of them – the women who burned the restaurant in Atlanta – was Antifa. As usual, you were …. wrong …, weren’t you?

😁

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295251]

I never said both sides don’t do this but Virgil insists that he’s the lone voice of reason on these boards as he spouts progressive talking point after progressive talking point into infinity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear arguing with himself

“ but Virgil insists that he’s the lone voice of reason on these boards ”

Maybe you mean I don’t make myself look
      Like an ass by claiming a girl is Antifa?

😂😂

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295252]

It has nothing to do with states rights you dimwitted dipshit.

Here is just one of many possible arguments against your stupid opinion that somehow you think is a fact.

I know I’ve won when you claim victory and promise to stop responding. I wouldn’t let you take back the vomit you spewed in this thread even if you begged me to on all fours and licked the bottom of my filthy shoe.

And you are a lying POS if I ever saw one. Not only is what you said about the Atlanta firebombing completely untrue but it’s hilarious that you are still taking that two week old thread as some sort of victory. In that thread I posted a link titled “Atlanta Wendy’s Set Ablaze by White Female “Anarchist” Police Offer $10,000 dollar reward” with no commentary from me.

If the truth be told I’m sure that this nut is no stranger to protesting and is probably as influenced by antifa as any of these nutty white protesters who burn down black neighborhoods to protest police brutality but danged if this isnt the first I’ve said about it.

So much for that victory you thought you had. sheesh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good faux anger bro

Victory?

Get over yourself. Were not playing horse and your opinions are entertainment

Lmao. Ooh, you lost! You won! Ooh

It’s not my fault you give a LOT of material 😁

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[quote quote=1295278]Maybe you mean I don’t make myself look
      Like an ass by claiming a girl is Antifa?[/quote]

That’s true, but don’t cut yourself short. You make yourself look like an ass in many other ways, i.e. spinning how something being charged as hate crime isn’t really being charged as a hate crime.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy

You’ve now gone from only posting flaccid insult attempts to asking that people respond to your fiction?

“spinning how something being charged as hate crime isn’t really being charged as a hate crime

Not really up for adding your reading comprehension issues to the discussion.

““ Both are charged with violation of civil rights; vandalism under $400; and possession of tools to commit vandalism or graffiti; which are all misdemeanors, according to the district attorney’s office.””

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m surprised you haven’t sprouted a healthy amount of self-awareness and shame over the last few days. Completely stunned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan — you asked about white privilege and this thread is, in part, about institutional racism. Here’s one really simple example

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/09/this-land-was-our-land/594742/

The Great Land Robbery
      The shameful story of how 1 million black families have been ripped from their farms

A war waged by deed of title has dispossessed 98 percent of black agricultural landowners in America.

“Owners of small farms everywhere, black and white alike, have long been buffeted by larger economic forces. But what happened to black landowners in the South, and particularly in the Delta, is distinct, and was propelled not only by economic change but also by white racism and local white power. A war waged by deed of title has dispossessed 98 percent of black agricultural landowners in America. They have lost 12 million acres over the past century. But even that statement falsely consigns the losses to long-ago history. In fact, the losses mostly occurred within living memory, from the 1950s onward. Today, except for a handful of farmers like the Scotts who have been able to keep or get back some land, black people in this most productive corner of the Deep South own almost nothing of the bounty under their feet.”

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

[postquote quote=1295330]

I don’t know how many reputable news sources have to say that these people were charged with a hate crime for him to admit he’s a lying sack of shit but I’m sure more than a couple is proof enough for any open minded person that the op is a liar.

Being charged with a hate crime is a misdemeanor! It’s no big deal! lol What a dick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[postquote quote=1295455]

JBear the (cowardly) lion : “put em up … put em up … I’ll fight you with one paw behind my back …roar”

The quote is about your mistake JBear, but you ignore that and post a lie.

Yeah … so … I was wrong to say you were a troll?

😂😂

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird.

[quote quote=1295235]Misdemeanor or not I don’t think being charged with a hate crime is going to sit very well with employers or frankly anyone.[/quote]

You dopes always post like your prior posts disappear

😂

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

[postquote quote=1295455]

The shameless sack of shit is only fooling himself, which involves an inordinate lack of self-awareness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Repeat after me 🎶

A…B…C…D …

The Trumpette huddle naturally ignores the written word in “the Vaunted thread” that has become “a hate crime” discussion about a misdemeanor civil rights charge that may be a misdemeanor but could impact employment

(Kidding aside, you lugnuts can read)

(maybe)

(😀)

Please wait…

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.