Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• m_j

Participant

any news about jordan‘s injury?

they should have done MRI by now!

• Wutt

Participant

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We looked VERY different without him

• ktownbuc47

Participant

Dude was ballin before the injury, 2 forced fumbles. We’re going to need him and Winfield against KC. I’m good with Edwards back there, but Adams was making me very nervous.

• TBChucky

Participant

I read in PR’s Cover Two article that Whitehead told a reporter that he thinks he’ll be playing in the Super Bowl.. That should be considered a good sign..

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Pass rush saved that game.

No two ways around it…

Adams and Edwards out there, with any time Rodgers should have picked us apart.

Thank God for that fg attempt

• delgreco

Participant

Hope so!

Let’s go!

• m_j

Participant

the one thing that worries me, with mike and antonio they did MRI immediately, with jordan still no word about it and it is tuesday already

we will need every single player vs. mahomes

• Lawdy

Participant

The Bucs’ other starting safety, Jordan Whitehead, who forced two fumbles, left Sunday’s win over the Packers with a shoulder injury and did not return. Whitehead underwent an MRI Monday, but sources told ESPN’s Jenna Laine that it’s too soon to tell whether he’ll be able to play in the Super Bowl, and that they’re taking it one day at a time to see how it goes.</p>
      <p>Information from ESPN’s Adam Teicher and Jenna Laine was used in this report.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30782302/sources-kansas-city-chiefs-leveon-bell-sammy-watkins-tampa-bay-buccaneers-antonio-brown-antoine-winfield-jr-expected-play-super-bowl

• RHBucsFan

Participant

we’re going to need AB, Whitehead, and AWJ for the big game

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Would love for whitehead to be back.

If not, at least awj will be back.

Edwards + awj is an above average safety tandem.

Vea should play closer to 75% of snaps.

Tyreek won’t get 200 & 2 tds in the first quarter vs us again. I hope..

• m_j

Participant

sure, not so worried about safeties, but you never know what might happen down the line, one hit and you’re out.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Sounds like JW destroyed his shoulder, also sounds like JW does not care lol. Dude is pound for pound one of the toughest players in the league.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I can’t blame him. This is for the Super Bowl. If I lose the rest of my career to win a ring, I would do it. Because winning that ring will be the ultimate satisfaction.

• m_j

Participant

absolutely … you do it for superbowl, yo do not do it to play W7

• nybuccguy

Participant

Yeah, it sounds like Whiteheads shoulder is jacked up but hes gonna try to play through it anyways.

I think I’d rather have Edwards out there at 100% than Whitehead at 60%. Having one usuable arm makes him a liability.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He hits like a safety in 2002. But does so with sound current techniques. Fairly remarkable, considering how small he looks. He is ripped but lean…has no concerns about your future plans with your grandkids. Valuable enforcer types in today’s NFL are getting rarer…hopefully he can suit up.

• SunnyD

Participant

I was afraid it was the calvicle when it happened but if it were a break they would have ruled him out by now.

Depending on the type of labrum tear, it’s possible he can just play through it but I believe there is some risk of further shoulder damage. I’m sure that will factor into the team’s decision about his availability.

The fact we haven’t heard anything definitive about his availability or lack thereof is a positive sign IMO.

• buc-in-out

Participant

He quietly had a pretty productive season for us. 74 tackles, 2 sacks, 4 PBUs, 2 INTs, 1 FF, 1 FR.

Our safeties aren’t world beaters, but I really like the rotation and depth between AWJ, Whitehead, Edwards and Adams.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Swelling may make it difficult to give him a cleaner diagnosis? I dunno. I’m no Dr. Stroud.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha, Boyd LOL

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Whitehead with one shoulder is better than Adams with 2 shoulders. Adams is ok, but Lavonte was having to put Adams into position.

• seekpar

Participant

Slap some tape on it and lead with the other shoulder when tackling.

• TURBO

Participant

Waiting for the official diagnosis from our resident Dr. Dumbass…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.