Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 64 reply threads

• Author

• kylel6901

Participant

Well with Schiano and Dominik gone. I was watching the breaking news segment on NFL they gave out the names of Gruden, Dungy, Lovie Smith… I was wondering and intrigued to make a poll here seeing what three coaching candidates you would want the team to pursue from here on with the HC and GM vacancy…. ???

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon Gruden, Jay Gruden, Cindy Gruden

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

WhisenhuntBevellRoman (although I'm questioning how much is him and how much is Harbaugh)

• Anonymous

Inactive

In all seriousness, I like Jay Gruden, Rob Ryan, Lovie Smith, Mike Zimmer…. I would really love to see an offensive-minded coach, but there aren’t too many of those available…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg RomanMike ZimmerGary KubiakLovie SmithPete CarmichaelKen WhisenhuntShould all be interviewed I'd like to have a GM hired first to instruct the Glazers on who to hire. As the last 2 Glazer hires were bad hires, who were both in over their head.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon GrudenJay Gruden Mike ZimmerDavid ShawNick SabanDarrell Bevell

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon GrudenBill CowherJay GrudenLovie SmithBrian Billick

• Anonymous

Inactive

Realistic (no order)Lovie, Zimmer, RomanUnlikely (no order)Jon "Super Bowl champion" Gruden, Nick Saban

• Anonymous

Inactive

1) Either Seattle Coordinator2) Brian Shaw3) Guz Malzhan4) Wisenhunt5) Jim Leavitt

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jay GrudenMike Zimmerlovie GM - Derek Brooks

• Anonymous

Inactive

1) Either Seattle Coordinator2) Brian Shaw3) Guz Malzhan4) Wisenhunt5) Jim Leavitt

You have got to be joking...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Leavitt purely because he’s a local guy and USF has become a laughing stock since he left.Malzhan has worked his way up from high school to college coordinator to winning the SEC as a headcoach.  Next step is the NFL and nothing in his past indicates he'd fail there. He's an offensive mastermind (IMO, he makes Chip Kelly look average) who has changed his offensive philosophy based on the personnel he's handed. Guy's a genius.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Art Briles.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well with Schiano and Dominik gone. I was watching the breaking news segment on NFL they gave out the names of Gruden, Dungy, Lovie Smith... I was wondering and intrigued to make a poll here seeing what three coaching candidates you would want the team to pursue from here on with the HC and GM vacancy.... ???

Mike ZimmerLovie SmithMark Dantonio

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden( either)BillickWhisenhutChud

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have to start to wonder why Mike Zimmer still hasn’t gotten a HC job… after being a candidate for a handful of years now.EDIT: Also looks like my sig is useless now.  :'(

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Lord, Jesus H Christ.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He has to be because I don't know how the coach of the Denver Nuggets would do us any good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want a guy who just got fired by the Browns after 1 year.  Really?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was thinking about chud as an oc.  I just hope the have hc/oc experience.  I live in Chicago and we do not need Lovie anywhere around our offense. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Dom liked his true grit and in your face attitude Zimmers confidence,  they thought they thought they had it with Schiano but it was excuses and condescending attitude they got.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be excited with:ZimmerWisenhuntShawI'd be pleased with:SmithBevellRoman

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have to start to wonder why Mike Zimmer still hasn't gotten a HC job... after being a candidate for a handful of years now.EDIT: Also looks like my sig is useless now.  :'(

The word is that he interviews badly.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to see Nick Saban as HC – GM. If not Saban I'd like to see Parcells as GM and let him pick the coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope whoever they hire considers bringing Dave Wannstedt back to be the ST coach. I think that area of the team was much improved under him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t care who it is, but I would like a guy with previous nfl HC experience

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marty Schottenheimer

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Lord, Jesus H Christ.

I would rather have Joseph Smith.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus relies on an out-dated scheme anyway…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ken WhisenhuntBevellLovieZimmer

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want a guy who just got fired by the Browns after 1 year.  Really?

He got the short end of the stick. Those players were out there playing hard. Offense performed well with Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell taking snaps.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Rob Kardashian still unemployed?

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need an offensive guy to come in here.  The league has changed greatly.  Not saying ignore the defense but the rules have been changing to favor the offense for years.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed… there is a reason all of the unemployed coaches are defensive-minded coaches

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just listing some potentials that I like in no particular order…BevellRomanShawO'BrienLovie (need a really good OC tho)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie (With a good OC)BevellShaw (If he even wants to entertain the idea of leaving Stanford)ZimmerJay Gruden

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have some friends who are 49ers fans…and they hate Greg Roman. They feel the same way about him the way most of us felt about Olson a few years back.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon Gruden, Jay Gruden, Cindy Gruden

lmao

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Whoever Bill Belicheat recommends next

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need an offensive guy to come in here.  The league has changed greatly.  Not saying ignore the defense but the rules have been changing to favor the offense for years.

I feel the same way but John Fox's team just scored 603 points in Denver. Granted, that's with Peyton Manning. It really is all about the QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im dreaming… but…Bill CowherJon GrudenJay GrudenLovie SmithThat is my short list, in that order....

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Lovie Smith2. Ken Whisenhunt3. Mike Zimmer

• Anonymous

Inactive