Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 67 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am leaning toward Winston.You guys?

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Winston2. Mariota3. Cooper

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid – for me its got to be a quarterback! And there are multiple layers to that statement.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid - for me its got to be a quarterback! And there are multiple layers to that statement.

Keep in mind:  the FIRST pick.Who would you take, Yuccs?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not to derail, but does it matter?  Hopefully winston isn’t ruined before a new coach arrives.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am leaning toward Winston.You guys?

did o

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not to derail, but does it matter?  Hopefully winston isn't ruined before a new coach arrives.

Mariota would be ruined quicker, IMO.  He would be utterly baffled, and the booming silence between the two of them would be profound.  Lovie wouldn't have a clue what to do with a player like Mariota.  He certainly isn't calling options for him. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

right here and ill throw Leonard Williams in as well in 4th place

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the draft were today, it would be Winston. But by the time the Bucs are actually on the clock, on draft day it could change a million times by then between Winston and Mariota.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not to derail, but does it matter?  Hopefully winston isn't ruined before a new coach arrives.

Mariota would be ruined quicker, IMO.  He would be utterly baffled, and the booming silence between the two of them would be profound.  Lovie wouldn't have a clue what to do with a player like Mariota.  He certainly isn't calling options for him.

unless we hire the OC from Oregon and give him sole control of the offense I have no hope that Mariota would be used properly by this staff

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is arroyo gonna teach winston about the NFL?  What schemes will he come up with to help a QB succeed?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston or mariota. Idk if we could lose with either.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m alright with whoever the team takes, as long as Lovie smith and co are not deciding! I have no faith in the Front office or coaching staff to effectively use the pick.

• Anonymous

Inactive

unless we hire the OC from Oregon and give him sole control of the offense I have no hope that Mariota would be used properly by this staff

And that is gospel.Seriously folks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Winston2. Mariota3. CooperI'll flip flop on 1 and 2 weekly.

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Mariota2. Winston

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Winston 2. The Duck3. Randy Gregory or OL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston and it isn’t even close. Marriotta is ultimately going to make some franchise very, very unhappy. I pray it is not the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

According to Derrick Brooks do not be surprised if WINSTON picks Baseball …….

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Derrick Brooks do not be surprised if WINSTON picks Baseball .......

I wouldn't mind that

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Winston2. Mariota3. CooperI'll flip flop on 1 and 2 weekly.

Same except I flip every hour.Sometimes, I put Cooper at 2.1) Winnie2) Cooper

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Derrick Brooks do not be surprised if WINSTON picks Baseball .......

derrick Brooks thinks Lovie is a good coach.  Too many concussions I assume.

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

derrick Brooks thinks Lovie is a good coach.  Too many concussions I assume.

Many reasons to pick Baseball over Football if top pick in both drafts ...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid - for me its got to be a quarterback! And there are multiple layers to that statement.

no need to over-analyze it.....1st pick, who are you taking?For me, it's Mariota.

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Cooper2. Non QB BPA 3. trade down4. Winston The only reason I don't have Winston higher up in the list is because of his off the field issues. If not he would be my #1.

• Anonymous

Inactive

no need to over-analyze it.....1st pick, who are you taking?For me, it's Mariota.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?Since when?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate - for me at this moment its Winston. But it changes minute by minute between Winston and Mariota.

• install

Participant

1. Mariota 2 Winston 3 Leonard Williams

• Anonymous

Inactive

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?Since when?

Hell, i've changed my mind 3 times today!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am pretty stumped by so many having a WR on their short list.  Another top round WR is the last thing we need.  Cooper could be the love child of Megatron and Jerry Rice and it wouldn’t help us win any games.

• wesleyc

I am pretty stumped by so many having a WR on their short list.  Another top round WR is the last thing we need.  Cooper could be the love child of Megatron and Jerry Rice and it wouldn't help us win any games.

Probably based in the assumption that we deal or cut Jackson before the draft. We need help on offense and Cooper is the BPA is we can't get a qb for whatever reason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i can’t believe some of you would take Cooper not saying he sucks but why in hell would you draft a WR that early in back to back drafts? if they don’t feel comfortable drafting a QB then trade the pick and stack up on OL and DL

• Anonymous

Inactive

My mind never changes.Onipa a' bltches .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota and it’s not even a discussion. If he’s gone we take Jameis.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I aim for LT. Trade down and pick the best available where ever we are. I would even hope to trade with someone like Philly in the mid to late 20's as the number of picks that would require to jump that far would be collossal.We could even package a few together and jump up next year if/when we have demonstrated we can keep the opposition out of our back field.

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Mariota2. Cry we didn't get Mariota.Seriously, if you don't want this team to take a chance on a QB with a top pick I have to question your sanity. We need a good QB and Mariota or even Winston both are good options. Even if you don't think they are the one, what does it do for the team to not at least try? Why take an OT then hope we get another top pick next year and then hope a good QB is in the draft?

• Anonymous

Inactive

We just need an OL and a OC and Glennon will be golden.

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

1)Winston2)Mariota3)Trade Down then grab best lineman(either side of the ball)Really looking forward to Winston and Mariota squaring off in January.

• Anonymous

Inactive