Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Gabbster or Griffin? I’ve never liked Gabbert so I’d rather see him go.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Trask should beat out Griffin….Gabbert is coming back to be the #2.

Build the trenches!

• dalbuc

Participant

I would assume no one wants Griffin in an actual game…then again not sure Gabbert is functionally more useful but the staff seems to like him.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If they keep Gabbert, this pick makes even less sense, because Gabbert is better than Trask ever will be.

• The Freeman

Participant

with the new CBA rules you can have Griff on the practice squad

• BucsSavant

Participant

Griff is like herpes, he ain’t going nowhere. At this point I’m convinced he has pictures of the glazers either with a dead girl, or a live boy.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He is exactly like Trask. He doesn’t offer anything more.

Griff is like herpes, he ain’t going nowhere. At this point I’m convinced he has pictures of the glazers either with a dead girl, or a live boy.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Yeah that is what bothers me about Trask…is he better than Griffin? Griffin has been a solid #3 QB in the NFL.

Build the trenches!

• Pennywise

Participant

Some of these comments are comical , that’s why you are called a fan ,

• garfield

Participant

The Trask hate is hilarious. He was graded as a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick and that’s exactly where he went. Without the shoe toss against LSU he probably wins the Heisman and was extremely accurate in college. Shaddup about it already.

• mjs020294

Participant

My only complaint with a QB at 64 is I think Mills has a higher ceiling and more chance of becoming a NFL starter. Hopefully Trask does have what it takes to make the transition.

• Roy

Participant

I think Griffin will be basically be a player coach. You still will need two operational QBs in pre-season to run the offense. Trask won’t know anything, and you want to keep Brady’s use to a minimum. So that leaves Gabbert and Griffin. They would rather have too many QBs around rather than too few. So when the regular season starts it will be Brady, Gabbert and Trask. Griffin will be hanging around though. Its not like any other team will sign him.

• Biggs3535

Participant

You fellas know Gabbert isn’t on the team right now, yes?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Considering Gabbert is a free agent currently, I’ll choose him lol.

• m_j

Participant

I do not think gabbert is coming back. I‘d like him to be our backup, but I think that train might be gone

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.