Viewing 109 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pose this question without intimate understanding of Tedford’s offense and fully realize that Sims is a RB but am curious how he will be used. First blush I think Evans pulls in  between 750-900 yards and Sims will probably be in the 3-500 yard range but figured it’s worth keeping an eye on. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Relevance being?On one hand, the stable of backs is incredibly deep, and I imagine Tedford will utilize all of the backs, which limits Sims touches.  On the other hand, THEY drafted him...and they might think he is the best man for the gig...give him more opps.With Evans it is hard to say, it is easier to say he will have more yards.  The Bucs wideout depth chart is thin, and he is a legit 1b option.  He will get more explosive plays, less touches for certain.  In the end, Evans will have more yards, barring injury or colossal fail on his behalf.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pose this question without intimate understanding of Tedford's offense and fully realize that Sims is a RB but am curious how he will be used.

Odd that you wouldn't have intimate understanding of the offense yet you know that Glennon has jumped ahead of McCown on the depth chart.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tedford uses the hell out of his running backs, so he might very well be in synergy with what Lovie wants to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think TOTAL YARDS would be the better question. I can see Evans with 800-900 receiving yards. I can see Sims with 600 rushing and 400 receiving yards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think TOTAL YARDS would be the better question. I can see Evans with 800-900 receiving yards. I can see Sims with 600 rushing and 400 receiving yards

I think with Martin, and Rainey in the lineup, I see 500 yards rushing, and maybe 200 yards receiving.  I cannot see him being anything more than a situational back.  Martin is the workhorse here.  In other words, just tweaked down a little from your numbers.  But I wouldn't mind yours to come true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pose this question without intimate understanding of Tedford's offense and fully realize that Sims is a RB but am curious how he will be used.

Odd that you wouldn't have intimate understanding of the offense yet you know that Glennon has jumped ahead of McCown on the depth chart.

Here we go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think with Martin, and Rainey in the lineup, I see 500 yards rushing, and maybe 200 yards receiving.  I cannot see him being anything more than a situational back.  Martin is the workhorse here.  In other words, just tweaked down a little from your numbers.  But I wouldn't mind yours to come true.

I don't see the numbers working out for both Martin and Rainey to be on the 53.  I'll be happy with Super's prediction...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We will be relying on a completely new offense with a lot of new pieces to gel quickly.  I do think Martin's touches get cut in at least a third and possibly more.  Thank God btw, I want him around for a while. Third down power back with the ability to receive.....I like the sound of that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your probably closer on the rush yards, but I think Sims is going to be matchup nightmare for linebackers and safeties.  I predict he will have 5 or 6 opportunities a game in the passing game. If he averages just 5 yards per catch that would equal 400 yards.Just my 2c

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go.

Like it or not, we're stuck with Tedford's offense for at least a year... until we know if it fits in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d hope it’s Evans.If our 2nd string (at best for now), 3rd round rookie RB gains more receiving yards than our 1st string, high 1st round wideout something has gone very wrong.That could be a major injury to Evans, QBs not performing, Tedford not being any good, something BIG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.But, in all seriousness, I would think that Evans would end up with more yards. He will more than likely be on the field far more than Sims and have more opportunities. I can't wait to see what Tedford has in store.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah, but what if Tedford is using Sims more as a slot receiver than a RB? Supposedly he has the skillset to run routes like a receiver, so if our other slot receivers turn out to be less than finished products, I could definitely see Sims in the slot a LOT.    The formations Tedford could come up with are endless... ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah, but what if Tedford is using Sims more as a slot receiver than a RB? Supposedly he has the skillset to run routes like a receiver, so if our other slot receivers turn out to be less than finished products, I could definitely see Sims in the slot a LOT.    The formations Tedford could come up with are endless... ;D

Agreed.  I really think he may have been drafted more for his hands than anything else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.But, in all seriousness, I would think that Evans would end up with more yards. He will more than likely be on the field far more than Sims and have more opportunities. I can't wait to see what Tedford has in store.

Hell, i was being serious. How can one have intimate knowledge of who's beating whom in our arm's race yet have no knowledge of the offense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, i was being serious. How can one have intimate knowledge of who's beating whom in our arm's race yet have no knowledge of the offense?

One can read the information available to him via the twitter sphere, internet, ESPN radio, NFLN and surmise that Glennon is learning and demonstrating that learning quickly. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One can read the information available to him via the twitter sphere, internet, ESPN radio, NFLN and surmise that Glennon is learning and demonstrating that learning quickly.

ahhhh, so now this inside information is being obtained via cyperspace? Gotcha!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ahhhh, so now this inside information is being obtained via cyperspace? Gotcha!!

Inside information???  Now you're just putting words in my mouth.  Let me ask you one simple question.  Do you think Vegas has odds on Glennon being the week one starter? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Inside information???  Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

I've done nothing of the sort. I'm sure if i cared enough, i could dig up the posts.

Let me ask you one simple question.  Do you think Vegas has odds on Glennon being the week one starter?

wouldn't know, not interested.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've done nothing of the sort. I'm sure if i cared enough, i could dig up the posts.

Let me ask you one simple question.  Do you think Vegas has odds on Glennon being the week one starter?

Iv'e never claimed inside information.  I probably spend more time gathering information pre-season from multiple outlets than most in order to understand ahead of time more accurately how the season will play out.  If your Buc news sources are PR, Bleacher Report, Duemig, Joe Bucs Fan, Tampa Bay Times - you are probably getting a less than objective view on the Bucs and may have thought Carr was coming here for example.  I happen to like the way things line up for Glennon to be the starter week one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta think there’s a better chance of Glennon starting than JDub coming back to post his #8 highlight video…

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Iv'e never claimed inside information.  I probably spend more time gathering information pre-season from multiple outlets than most in order to understand ahead of time more accurately how the season will play out.  If your Buc news sources are PR, Bleacher Report, Duemig, Joe Bucs Fan, Tampa Bay Times - you are probably getting a less than objective view on the Bucs and may have thought Carr was coming here for example.  I happen to like the way things line up for Glennon to be the starter week one.

It's hard to argue with 10Ib's track record. He was right about the draft and I think a lot of you are mad about it....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to argue with 10Ib's track record. He was right about the draft and I think a lot of you are mad about it....

He was right about them not drafting a QB. Congrats on a job well done. His box score is now one-for-one. I'm disappointed in you DJ, you're slipping man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; the way I saw it, the only way we’d have taken a QB in round 1 was if we traded back to add more picks. There simply weren’t any in this draft worthy of such an early pick, and obviously GMs thought the same. Bortles realistically was a bit of a reach, but I think his chances of success are good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Sims has  more receiving yards than Evans…that will speak volumes about our offense…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and help us to not miss Doug Martin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Sims has  more receiving yards than Evans...that will speak volumes about our offense...

Maybe in a good way though.  If he's in the slot and and catches balls in the flat coming out of the backfield.  Maybe it will be both Sims and Martin with some significant receiving yards. McCoy had almost 600 yards a few years ago in Reid's offense and that's kind of how I see our RB being used.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see some formations with Martin in the backfield and Sims in the slot. Sims could still end up running with a fake to Martin and quick pitch to Sims. Or a fake toss to Sims and Martin getting the ball.     And given the added TEs and big WRs, our edge blocking, forever a problem area, should be much improved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Sims has  more receiving yards than Evans...that will speak volumes about our offense...

Maybe in a good way though.  If he's in the slot and and catches balls in the flat coming out of the backfield.  Maybe it will be both Sims and Martin with some significant receiving yards. McCoy had almost 600 yards a few years ago in Reid's offense and that's kind of how I see our RB being used.

I dont see a way that our #2 RB having more receiving yards than our #2 WR is a good thing.  VJax will be getting most of the attention on the outside with Wright and ASJ getting attention in the middle.  If Evans doesnt produce it will be because he is injured or cant win a one on one vs a #2 CB.  Now, if we were talking total yards from scrimmage, I would be on board with you, but just receiving...dont see it as anything but bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You've certainly heavily implied you had inside information.

Bucs fans that dont support Glennon are funny.  They look at a million different ways to criticize his rookie season.  Everyone of them believed we were going QB in the draft and since the draft have taken every chance they can to use the word "backup" when referring to him.  Here's the thing.  Glennon may or may not win the job in the pre-season (you know, those **CENSORED**ty four games that we wish would blow by so we can get to the meat of the matter). I will never reveal how I know what I know but I will continue to post on here and know that Glennon is further along in the eyes of the coaches than PR, JBF, Buc Nation, Duemig, or any "Buc News" outlets will give him credit for.  His release has quickened and it doesn't seem to have compromised any other part of his game.  Milton Mack has the potential to be the angriest poster on this board come late August.  Can't wait!!

https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1316715.msg2222839.html#msg2222839Please don't misunderstand me here.  I certainly don't hate Glennon.  I've argued on other fora that I think his rookie season was underrated.  My stated opinion on the draft was that I thought it was unlikely that we'd draft a quarterback - I just wasn't willing to declare it impossible.  Before we actually signed McCown (which cames with quotes about his being the starter), I had assumed it would be for a backup role.  I think it's unlikely that Glennon starts the season, but it wouldn't shock me if he finished it.  (I hope not, but only because that would likely mean that McCown crapped the bed.  I have no particular attachment to McCown, I just want to see the team start strong.)  So, in short, please don't take any of this post as being motivated by the weird idealogy that seems to permate this board over specific players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Information that most dont take the time or effort to access and “insider” information are two completely different things. If Glennon wins the job I think it will be in the pre- season and there is plenty of reason to think he has a good shot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans and it won’t be close.Evans is already the #2 receiver. Sims still has to beat out several other bonafide players for playing time. I'm not expecting him to get as many touches as most on this board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was right about them not drafting a QB. Congrats on a job well done. His box score is now one-for-one. I'm disappointed in you DJ, you're slipping man.

QB is not me , but if you'd like my opinion  : It's true that there does appear to be a lot of butthurt people over 10lb nailing the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QB is not me , but if you'd like my opinion  : It's true that there does appear to be a lot of butthurt people over 10lb nailing the draft.

When I said you were slipping, I was referring to your antics. Lol. Glad you're back. By the way, who's butthurt over 10lb "nailing" the draft?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When I said you were slipping, I was referring to your antics. Lol. Glad you're back. By the way, who's butthurt over 10lb "nailing" the draft?

Thank you for the welcome back . I think most the people who were absolutely positive we were drafting a QB and were dumping Glennon are butthurt. There were a lot of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here we go.

Like it or not, we're stuck with Tedford's offense for at least a year... until we know if it fits in the NFL.

A swing pass to Sims with ASJ and Evans blocking in could be fun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Information that most dont take the time or effort to access and "insider" information are two completely different things.

I gotta call bullshlt on this nonsense as I don't think there's a single link you can post, locally or nationally, that would suggest that Glennon is ahead of McCown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s the relevance?It's a f'ing football message board!! Lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Information that most dont take the time or effort to access and "insider" information are two completely different things.

I gotta call bullshlt on this nonsense as I don't think there's a single link you can post, locally or nationally, that would suggest that Glennon is ahead of McCown.

hence the "inside info" stuff

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would I need to post a single thing to prove something to you?! We will see how it plays out soon enough.  It follows the same logic that "we are absolutely drafting a QB in this draft", let's just say I have a good feeling that Glennon is positioned to win this QB battle in the pre-season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would I need to post a single thing to prove something to you?! We will see how it plays out soon enough.  It follows the same logic that "we are absolutely drafting a QB in this draft", let's just say I have a good feeling that Glennon is positioned to win this QB battle in the pre-season.

Willing to make a bet? Loser can't post under any screen name all season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chace's famous last words ....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

giphy.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a bet!!! Like taking candy from a baby!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link

you've gotta come better than that. I'll go on record right now stating that if Glennon is our QB at any point in the season, we'll once again finish last in the NFCS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link

you've gotta come better than that. I'll go on record right now stating that if Glennon is our QB at any point in the season, we'll once again finish last in the NFCS.

You want to bet on that as well? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@StrippersN_Blow is wrong?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol . . . .how could it bealthough @titz_n_azz is reporting mcCown is in the lead(wtf?)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha can't believe you took that bet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...neither could Chace ....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol . . . .how could it bealthough @titz_n_azz is reporting mcCown is in the lead(wtf?)

I just checked "my insider sources" and according to his twitter account, McCown is comfortably ahead in the QB race. Gotta love my man on the inside @boats_n_hoes.Oh crap!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As sure a bet as i will make all season long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^^ And this, kids, is where multiple accounts come from.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have only had one account ever.  That's a fact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Relax 10lbguiltyconscious. I wasn't singling you out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread – and the Glennon discussion, in general –  is all the worst that the Red Board has to offer . .  .  lol . . .  total BS . . .and I will bet my one account against your 6 accounts . . . unless you're scared ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Me too .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread - and the Glennon discussion, in general -  is all the worst that the Red Board has to offer . .  .  lol . . .  total BS . . .and I will bet my one account against your 6 accounts . . . unless you're scared ;)

Vince wins!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Regardless who “wins” the bet, I think the entire board loses when quality posters (and I’m included all bet participants here) stop posting.  Just mho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The starter will more than likely be named after the second or third game.  A six month hiatus from the red board may only be 120 minutes of football away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread - and the Glennon discussion, in general -  is all the worst that the Red Board has to offer . .  .  lol . . .  total BS . . .and I will bet my one account against your 6 accounts . . . unless you're scared ;)

Vince wins!!

woohoo!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats on your win Vin! Lol!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. By season's end, this poster will either be non-existant or posting under a new persona. Seems to be standard modus operandi these days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. By season's end, this poster will either be non-existant or posting under a new persona. Seems to be standard modus operandi these days.

Yep. And some are more obvious about it than others.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vince wins!!

woohoo!

dammit....i forgot the blue font  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. And some are more obvious about it than others.

Its this type of behavior that would prompt me to pay $$ to meet a few of the characters that reside on the anonymous side of their computers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vince wins!!

woohoo!

crap, does this mean I should open another account?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vince wins!!

woohoo!

crap, does this mean I should open another account?

Please NOOOOO..... i can't keep up with all of the aliases as is.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Why do you actually care, HateDaEagles?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I talk to people on here all the time that I don’t know who they are – and I don’t care. I’m wondering why it’s so important to you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I talk to people on here all the time that I don't know who they are - and I don't care. I'm wondering why it's so important to you.

we were joking around about multiple accounts and I think that the original context was the bets that people make, like "you cannot post here all season," not the actual identity of the poster (which makes your post above ironic).  Besides, I am sure you realize that many posters are defined by their conduct not their account name, so even when the name changes the posting style is still obvious.  Now, you actually have some knowledge about why I changed my original account name (given to me by my daughter) and that there is no comparison between my changed account name and people changing account names because they were banned, so can you please take down that post?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I firmly believe that Chace has honored his bet thus far.  Admirable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think so

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

So, you would like me to apply a different standard to the guy who follows me around calling me Illuminator than the one he applies to me?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I concur.  And the board is poorer for it.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

As you wish. And by the way as well, I have never biposted on Pewter Report, although there have been dozens of Illuminators.And why is Chace not here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As you wish. And by the way as well, I have never biposted on Pewter Report, although there have been dozens of Illuminators.And why is Chace not here?

Thanksbecause he bet on JFF and lostI don't know what "biposted" is, I guess you mean posting on two accounts simultaneously? I am not sure why that matters, but . . . . moving on

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.

agreed, how long was his self-imposed banishment? anyone know?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, if you need a break… go!  Just spare the drama.In the mean time... McCown as starter has been downgraded to "likely"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, if you need a break... go!  Just spare the drama.In the mean time... McCown as starter has been downgraded to "likely"

"downgraded"?"McCown serves as a QB2, and Glennon isn't worth rostering except in dynasty leagues at this point."missing something?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, if you need a break... go!  Just spare the drama.In the mean time... McCown as starter has been downgraded to "likely"

"downgraded"?"McCown serves as a QB2, and Glennon isn't worth rostering except in dynasty leagues at this point."missing something?

Only if you try hard enough...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Josh McCown is likely to be the starting quarterback when the season opens. QB Mike Glennon has been pegged as the quarterback of the future and could still win the job.Read more: http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=909275-buccaneers-josh-mccown-likely-to-start#ixzz34GCMR2G5

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now let’s go to the primary source that kffl based that on:

Josh McCown is expected to start at quarterback this season, and Mike Glennon has been pegged by Smith as the team’s quarterback of the future. Glennon, of course, will continue to compete in an effort to try to win the starting job back this year, and that outcome isn’t completely out of the question.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Five-Mini-Camp-Questions/d4677399-5728-4588-9940-e7dde54d7521Not *quite* the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only if you try hard enough...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Josh McCown is likely to be the starting quarterback when the season opens. QB Mike Glennon has been pegged as the quarterback of the future and could still win the job.Read more: http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=909275-buccaneers-josh-mccown-likely-to-start#ixzz34GCMR2G5

saw that but your comment was "downgraded" . . . .what was McCown's status before if  "likely" is "downgraded"?    EDIT:  I wasn't aware of the "expected" comment on buccaneers.com         

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now let's go to the primary source that kffl based that on:

Josh McCown is expected to start at quarterback this season, and Mike Glennon has been pegged by Smith as the team’s quarterback of the future. Glennon, of course, will continue to compete in an effort to try to win the starting job back this year, and that outcome isn’t completely out of the question.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Five-Mini-Camp-Questions/d4677399-5728-4588-9940-e7dde54d7521Not *quite* the same.

Except...

Glennon, of course, will continue to compete in an effort to try to win the starting job back this year, and that outcome isn’t completely out of the question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why yes.  I *can* read.  It’s still not quite the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except...

Glennon, of course, will continue to compete in an effort to try to win the starting job back this year, and that outcome isn’t completely out of the question.

49ded2238ba4eaaca94bf22f509c13db3e7699d8a1934664cd942a491650b05f.jpgouch

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except...

Considering how many times it's been posted that there isn't a chance...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except...

Considering how many times it's been posted that there isn't a chance...

serious question though:  has anyone actually posted that "there isn't a chance..."?  I know some have made up their minds on Glennon's ceiling and his abilities, but has anyone actually posted that there is NO chance he starts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1312516.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, seriously?okay, thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t understand people who make alias accounts.I would never do such a thing.As for ban bets : I've only made one and I canceled it right before the game took place , just to mind-fugg Mr. Miyagi. Good times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot that post as if Glennon has no chance – which is what make what appears unlikely actually likely.  Looking at the QB position logically and without emotion, McCown is going to really have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise it’s Glennon’s job come week one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot that post as if Glennon has no chance - which is what make what appears unlikely actually likely.  Looking at the QB position logically and without emotion, McCown is going to really have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise it's Glennon's job come week one.

Yeah, I never realized until today how hyper-emotional the Bucs are .  . . and USAToday too .. . those fantasy football guys . . .  I am telling you . . . .hyperemotional fools

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot that post as if Glennon has no chance - which is what make what appears unlikely actually likely.  Looking at the QB position logically and without emotion, McCown is going to really have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise it's Glennon's job come week one.

No he's not. He's been named the starter as of now and has reported to be outplaying Glennon throughout the OTA's. I think you meant to say, "Glennon is going to have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise, it's McCown's job come week one".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot that post as if Akeem Spence has no chance – which is what make what appears unlikely actually likely.  Looking at the NT position logically and without emotion, McDonald is going to really have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise it’s Spence’s job come week one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot that post as if Akeem Spence has no chance - which is what make what appears unlikely actually likely.  Looking at the NT position logically and without emotion, McDonald is going to really have to stand out to win this job. Otherwise it's Spence's job come week one.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lzd4Av3.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I talk to people on here all the time that I don't know who they are - and I don't care. I'm wondering why it's so important to you.

Nothing for you to be worried about. You don't garner much interest.

I know Chace personally.....he's a stand up guy!!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Then stop talking about me, Skip.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then stop talking about me, Skip.

Don't flatter yourself

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I never realized until today how hyper-emotional the Bucs are .  . . and USAToday too .. . those fantasy football guys . . .  I am telling you . . . .hyperemotional fools

The same outlets that had us drafting JFF.  The same ones that had us drafting Carr because he has history with Tedford, is a Christian, blah blah.  The same outlets that had us trading Glennon because he's not a fit for Tedford's "system" but Joey Harrington and Trent Dilfer apparently were.  I'm definitely not "trolling" just trying to help some people understand how a new coaching staff is going about evaluating their QB situation. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure Chace is “The QB of the Future “.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The same outlets that had us drafting JFF.  The same ones that had us drafting Carr because he has history with Tedford, is a Christian, blah blah.  The same outlets that had us trading Glennon because he's not a fit for Tedford's "system" but Joey Harrington and Trent Dilfer apparently were.  I'm definitely not "trolling" just trying to help some people understand how a new coaching staff is going about evaluating their QB situation.

Your posts have a Unabomber quality to themThe Bucs were one of those outlets?Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your posts have a Unabomber quality to themThe Bucs were one of those outlets?Lol

Your responses have a "I've had it waived in my face by my uncle" quality to them.  The Bucs have never had anything but positive things to say about Glennon.  Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your responses have a "I've had it waived in my face by my uncle" quality to them.  The Bucs have never had anything but positive things to say about Glennon.  Lol.

Haha, did the Bucs say all those other things?Hilarious that you actually typed all that and that you were not trolling. Enjoy yourself Ted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha, did the Bucs say all those other things?Hilarious that you actually typed all that and that you were not trolling. Enjoy yourself Ted.

I'll try speedinspace

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure Chace is "The QB of the Future ".

lol...nice try. Will definitely pass this on to him.

Please wait…

Viewing 109 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.