Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• fanofkit

Participant

Just wondering how many and which of our esteemed Red Boarders plan on going to the official draft party.  If not how do you plan to watch?  At home, at an "unofficial" draft party like Hooters, etc...  And how much of the draft do you plan to watch? Are you a first day guy, or an every pick kinda guy?just curious...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be hosting the draft chat this year as always. I hope you’ll consider it a consolation. :)

Please wait…

• vtrantb

Participant

As a season ticket holder I take advantage of every event they hold so I will be there. Season pass holders are getting free parking, early entry, premiere seating and photo opportunities on the ship and field. Free beer and food as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk about that, but I’ll probably be watching naismith on high def. Mental breakdowns are hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

will probably do the Bucs’ draft party

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love watching games live and in person, but I prefer watching the draft in a smaller, more comfortable setting. Like a good sports bar where I can have a great selection of cold beer, great fresh food, a big ass HDTV in front of me, A/C, and a hot waitress. I don't really enjoy the Draft Parties at Ray Jay. To me it's like going to Disney Land for a cheeseburger. Too many people and too much hassle just watch a TV event. Plus the food sucks and the beer is limited to Bud Light in a cup. That's just me though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love watching games live and in person, but I prefer watching the draft in a smaller, more comfortable setting. Like a good sports bar where I can have a great selection of cold beer, great fresh food, a big ass HDTV in front of me, A/C, and a hot waitress. I don't really enjoy the Draft Parties at Ray Jay. To me it's like going to Disney Land for a cheeseburger. Too many people and too much hassle just watch a TV event. Plus the food sucks and the beer is limited to Bud Light in a cup. That's just me though.

I agree.  The Draft Party at Ray Jay is fun for the Bucs' pick.  Would rather be someplace where I can watch and hear the breakdowns of the players for the rest of the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m in! Anytime I can get a perk for being a season ticket holder, I am going to take advantage of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damn that sounds good. I wish I wasnt eating healthy right now..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Free food and cheerleaders?    Sounds great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not doing the draft party. I like to watch the draft where I can hear everything and take it all in. Not have a bunch of drunken jabronis around me blabbing .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not doing the draft party. I like to watch the draft where I can hear everything and take it all in. Not have a bunch of drunken jabronis around me blabbing .

Sounds like me.... I try to attend all of the season ticket holder events, and get togethers, but I've never been to the draft party.  I've always taken a pretty studious approach to the draft and want to concentrate on the picks being made.  I also want to feel free to react with the genuine emotion the pick induces.  This year I haven't invested nearly the amount of time or energy, so I was considering going.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The reason I won’t be attending is I might cream my jeans when they pick Manziel.  Much easier to clean that up at home.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The reason I won't be attending is I might cream my jeans when they pick Manziel.  Much easier to clean that up at home.

Wow, just wow...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The reason I won't be attending is I might cream my jeans when they pick Manziel.  Much easier to clean that up at home.

I figured you'd be throwing a wild draft party. Racists, homophobes, ladyboys dressed in Tebow jerseys, etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I figured you'd be throwing a wild draft party. Racists, homophobes, ladyboys dressed in Tebow jerseys, etc.

If I was, I would have invited you.  Just you coming would cover all of those bases.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I was, I would have invited you.  Just you coming would cover all of those bases.

I don't attend parties with ladyboys and where you are required to wear Ruud jerseys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't attend parties with other ladyboys

You would be the only ladyboy there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate to disappoint you. But, I’m sorry to inform you that I’m not one of the ladyboys you constantly seek. I apologize Java, I shouldn’t make fun of your “preferences” or “lifestyle”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not one of the ladyboys

That's not what your ex says.  She said you were the perfect date.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6z03A5zRs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see that you had a blast at your draft party last year…. the_lady_boys_of_bangkok_circus_performers_2920168.jpg

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.