Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 35 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Roy

Participant

Doug Jensen in custody in Polk County.
      doug

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Calico

• FireLicht2020

Participant

A better, more comprehensive list…

Take your picks

• Roy

Participant

I’ve often said that that Peter Pan lives with his mom so this could be him. Chron has made one and only one good point. If I’m going to orchestrate a coup, I’m not sure this guy would be my first choice to lead the charge. But Trump is insane so…. Is our Peter Pan the QAnon George Washington of Neverland? Probably not as this guy wants to advertise his brand and Pan wants to hide in the weeds spouting his garbage.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit. The ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a failed actor who lives with his mom, believes spiral signs are an ‘FBI pedophile code’ and drives a battered Hyundai car plastered with conspiracy slogans, DailyMail.com can disclose. Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019 when he was booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears.

The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up. Another neighbor, who asked not to be named, said he often sees Chansley dancing on the roof of his mother’s home – describing it as ‘bizarre’.

Insurrection, this is your leader. Good luck.
      angeli

• DCGoth

Participant

A better, more comprehensive list…

Take your picks

@FireLicht2020
      Just wondering if your list successfully uploaded. My browser shows as blank square.

I’m sure is going to be a decent post, though.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Does it not let you click the link?

It names about 15 of the terrorists that stormed the capitol.

BiG tEcH iS tRyInG tO sEnSoR mE!

• Col. Klink

Participant

I’ve often said that that Peter Pan lives with his mom so this could be him. Chron has made one and only one good point. If I’m going to orchestrate a coup, I’m not sure this guy would be my first choice to lead the charge. But Trump is insane so…. Is our Peter Pan the QAnon George Washington of Neverland? Probably not as this guy wants to advertise his brand and Pan wants to hide in the weeds spouting his garbage.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit. The ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a failed actor who lives with his mom, believes spiral signs are an ‘FBI pedophile code’ and drives a battered Hyundai car plastered with conspiracy slogans, DailyMail.com can disclose. Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019 when he was booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears.

The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up. Another neighbor, who asked not to be named, said he often sees Chansley dancing on the roof of his mother’s home – describing it as ‘bizarre’.

Insurrection, this is your leader. Good luck.
      angeli

About time we put a name to a face ….. looking good, OT!

• Roy

Participant

Another loser in life, the guy with the Camp Auschwitz T-Shirt. Could this be our OT? This is getting to be a pattern: A cavalcade of losers. I’ve got a title for the movie about this event:

Revenge of the Losers</p>

Robert Keith Packer of Virginia, according to three sources who spoke with CNN.

An image of Packer inside the Capitol, whose sweatshirt bore the name of the Nazi concentration camp where about 1.1 million people were killed during World War II, has evoked shock and disbelief on social media. The bottom of his shirt stated, “Work brings freedom,” which is the rough translation of the phrase “Arbeit macht frei” that was on the concentration camp’s gates.
      One Virginia resident, who spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter, described Packer as a long-time extremist who has had run-ins with the law.

“He’s been always extreme and very vocal about his beliefs,” the resident said.
      Another source familiar with Packer described him as an “off-beat” character who has expressed frustrations with the government, though this source did not recall Packer ever talking about President Donald Trump or false allegations of voter fraud.

A third source said Packer previously worked as a welder and pipe-fitter.
      Virginia court records show that Packer has a criminal history that includes three convictions for driving under the influence and a felony conviction for forging public records. In 2016, he was charged for allegedly trespassing, though that case was dismissed.

Trump has really found that what works is to make the losers feel like their problems are because the deck is stacked against them. Some “outside” force is controlling everything so that they actually aren’t responsible for their problems at all, somebody else is taking away their freedom. Yeah that’s the ticket! Sound a little Hitler-like?
      auschwitz

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Roy.

• DCGoth

Participant

Does it not let you click the link?

It names about 15 of the terrorists that stormed the capitol.

BiG tEcH iS tRyInG tO sEnSoR mE!

@FireLicht2020

I wish it did. I tried it again. It’s just a box showing nothing inside.

Perhaps because I’m on my iPhone? I could try using one of my Androids, or Chrome.

(Safari stability is about the only thing Apple got right in iOS 14. 😎

• DCGoth

Participant

Another loser in life, the guy with the Camp Auschwitz T-Shirt. Could this be our OT? This is getting to be a pattern: A cavalcade of losers. I’ve got a title for the movie about this event:

Revenge of the Losers

Great film title. 😎

The t-shut reminds me of a film Woody Allen did, iirc, 1973 or so?

The film, “Sleeper” is about Wordy Alen waking up 200 years in the future. The film, I believe, was based upon perceived irony of modern times as viewed by someone seeing the future. When he wakes up, doctors give him a cigarette, telling him the tobacco is good for his lungs. He goes to a party and prime are wearing t-shirts of Hitler and other past crazies. I assume to show that history is an event and how it is chosen to be remembered. Overall, a pretty fun film, like the part where he stumbled upon a 1966 Volkswagen Beetle in a cave and it still runs. 😎

On OT, I’m pretty sure he quotient be the one in the shirt. I’m not certain that OT grasps irony or innuendo. Is more picture him as some guy, near the back, wearing $3 of clear plastic that he purchased from an Internet site for $300, because it claims to make you invisible on film. 😃

• DCGoth

Participant

It’s looking like Anonymous is AlecEiffel? Where did he go?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Imgur probably took down the list for liability purposes…

Big tech is out to get me!!!!

• DCGoth

Participant

Imgur probably took down the list for liability purposes…

Big tech is out to get me!!!!

Me too. 😎

• jbear

Participant

It’s looking like Anonymous is AlecEiffel? Where did he go?

Hilarious. Axcel rose dissapears in the thread where he’s mocking right wing fascist paramilitary commandos for being dissapeared by the righteous, ministry of truth while you are all high five and act like DB’s.

I’m expecting Alice to return tomorrow, with numerous apologies for being lured into the web of lies and helping a pretty fascist escape capture and re-education.

Or he got a boyfriend. One of those two things for sure.

• DCGoth

Participant

Possibly. I just hope he’s not chained to a wall in OT’s shed. 😎 (blue font)

On a lighter note, I’m amazed to see that the Bucs won again. Probably because I turned the game off at halftime. 😃 (I get to watch a little bit more off at least one more game next weekend. Once the Bucs are out, I’m done with Football until next season. I’ve seen three Super Bowls since 2000. Ravens, Bucs, Ravens.)

• jbear

Participant

Possibly. I just hope he’s not chained to a wall in OT’s shed. 😎 (blue font)

On a lighter note, I’m amazed to see that the Bucs won again. Probably because I turned the game off at halftime. 😃 (I get to watch a little bit more off at least one more game next weekend. Once the Bucs are out, I’m done with Football until next season. I’ve seen three Super Bowls since 2000. Ravens, Bucs, Ravens.)

Yes. I might have to post on the football message board again soon.

• DCGoth

Participant

I know, right? I’m really surprised they kept it together and really pressed in the second half, from what I read. It was tied at halftime when I turned it off.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I know, right? I’m really surprised they kept it together and really pressed in the second half, from what I read. It was tied at halftime when I turned it off.

Honest question: WTF are you doing a Buccaneer message board if you are going to turn off a Buccaneer playoff game when they are tied at halftime?

• Col. Klink

Participant

Honest question: WTF are you doing a Buccaneer message board if you are going to turn off a Buccaneer playoff game when they are tied at halftime?

Well, he didn’t say he wanted to turn it off. May be unthinkable for some of us but could have been something more important than the game.

• jbear

Participant

Well, he didn’t say he wanted to turn it off. May be unthinkable for some of us but could have been something more important than the game.

Like someone needed to be rushed to the emergency room with a serious injury. That might do it but then of course you’ve got the radio broadcast on the way to the hospital.

• jbear

Participant

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/210110174435-rioter-camp-auschwitz-sweatshirt-screengrab-exlarge-169.jpg

These people are freaking terrifying! They ripped the name plate off the door!!!!

That woman looks like she just thought she was in the line for a latte’ but the guy with the beard…. He must have guns and be a white supremacist. He’s probably murdered dozens… no, hundreds of poor black children. That’s what they look like right? I’m getting the chills worse than when Joe Biden’s plane landed at the airport the other day.

• jbear

Participant

Well, no wonder they called in the troops and built the great wall of China around the capitol building… That woman looks very dangerous. These people are so so so so dangerous. They have dangerous opinions and believe things that aren’t true. How can we allow this to happen in a democracy? Only the safe opinions can be allowed and it’s for everyone’s own good. We need to put people in charge who can decide for us all what’s safe and what isn’t. Who can decide….. for everyone’s own good, to fire anyone who somebody said, made somebody else feel bad.

Now that we have uncle Joe looking out for us we won’t need to worry about anything ever again.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s weird how, in your mind, such a crowning loss can be flipped into a win…

The storming of the capitol building was the apex of defeat for you.

Yet in your warped mind you’ve turned it into a win and deflected any accountability.

Really weird

• jbear

Participant

@Fire

Jesus Fire, I voted for Trump. It was a lesser of two evils vote as you well know. It is possible that I could have misjudged the danger presented by Trump however I’m pretty sure I did not misjudge the danger presented by the left. This is day two. I think you guys deserve a little more time to prove how terrible you are for liberty…. don’t you agree?

• jbear

Participant

@Fire

And hey… if my crowning defeat was Trumpers storming the capital what the heck is the banning of dozens of Antifa twitter accounts after anti Biden riots in Seattle? The new administration just admitted that Antifa actually does exist and here you are on a message board where you’ve claimed for several years that there is no such thing and white supremacists are taking over the country.

I’d call that a defeat.

• Roy

Participant

Who said there is no such thing as antifa? The question is whether its antifa or Antifa. Who said there was no antifa? Not me. The fact that its compared to an organized group is where the disagreement is. But these people should be arrested. Send them to prison. As a liberal minded person, I am all in favor of that. I’d be disappointed if they weren’t. Unlike many conservatives who want to make excuses and say its no big deal.

But whoever is using social media to organize or promote physical violence or a violent overthrow of the government should be banned from social media. And a social media outlet who doesn’t take responsibility for their users doing this should be banned as well. After all that is illegal activity and doesn’t fall under free speech, just as you can’t sell drugs or do human trafficking on the internet. Don’t you agree with this, JBear?