Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Does anyone have an opinion on who might be the kicker???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the new rule change, that could make a difference. A touchback is brought out to the 25 now. So having a guy that could drop it on the 5 yard line could be ideal. Ryan Succop says the rule will have the opposite affect of them wanting more touchbacks. And I agree. Mike McCarthey hates it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rather boot it out of the back every play. Never let special teams be a factor and end up on the other team’s highlight reel..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rather boot it out of the back every play. Never let special teams be a factor and end up on the other team's highlight reel..

Then you want the big leg.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft that guy from Florida State. We wouldn’t have to worry about the kicker position for 12 years or so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft that guy from Florida State. We wouldn't have to worry about the kicker position for 12 years or so.

Lil lite skin nmen, gotta go 9-2 to set the all time win record. I don't think they do it. Some tough back to backs, mixed in there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft that guy from Florida State. We wouldn't have to worry about the kicker position for 12 years or so.

Lil lite skin nmen, gotta go 9-2 to set the all time win record. I don't think they do it. Some tough back to backs, mixed in there.

I think they're going to do it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They got the Spurs twice, IIRC. Now if they had the Lakers all 11 games, no problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They got the Spurs twice, IIRC. Now if they had the Lakers all 11 games, no problem.

Hold on now. if they had the Lakers for all 11 games, they would go 1-10. Last time we played them we kicked their asses to sleep.They'll beat the Spurs once or both times IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hold on now. if they had the Lakers for all 11 games, they would go 1-10. Last time we played them we kicked their asses to sleep.They'll beat the Spurs once or both times IMO.

Ha Ha, just joking with you man. I know your a Lakers fan. I hope they get the #1 pick and draft Ben Simmons. But they could end up with no lottery pick at all. [Steve Nash trade]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Murray wins the camp battle. Just my gut.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha Ha, just joking with you man. I know your a Lakers fan. I hope they get the #1 pick and draft Ben Simmons. But they could end up with no lottery pick at all. [Steve Nash trade]

Ben Simmons/Brandon Ingram or trade that pick for Demarcus Cousins, that's all I ask.No way in hell that we lose our pick tho. Its a possibility but I'll put that 5%. The league owes us for screwing us out of that Chris Paul deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ben Simmons/Brandon Ingram or trade that pick for Demarcus Cousins, that's all I ask.No way in hell that we lose our pick tho. Its a possibility but I'll put that 5%. The league owes us for screwing us out of that Chris Paul deal.

I hear ya man, top 3 pick and you are safe. I would hate to see Philly get that pick. I am rooting for Lil lite skin nmem to win it all, and the Lakers to win the lottery. 25237399771_2363eb36d5_z.jpgmag by anti java, on Flickr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hear ya man, top 3 pick and you are safe. I would hate to see Philly get that pick. I am rooting for Lil lite skin nmem to win it all, and the Lakers to win the lottery. 25237399771_2363eb36d5_z.jpgmag by anti java, on Flickr

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If not Aguayo, then Murray…

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.