Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• sg1977nc

Participant

I think we are gone from that club for a while.  This year I’ve got: 1 - Skins: they suck everywhere, they don't have a single strength....every unit sucks.  They are primed for 1 or 2 wins. 2 - 49ers: they lost everyone..all their best players and their HC3 - Jets: I don't see how drafting a 3 - 4 DE helps a really bad team that already has two awesome DE's4 - Bears: they sucked last year, and did not get much better this year.5 - Jags: They are always good for 11-12 losses a year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TitansSkinsRaidersJetsBrowns

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RedskinsRedskinsRedskinsRedskinsRedskins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Redskins and 49ers seem poised for disaster.#1 - Redskins#2 - 49ers#3 - Buffalo #4 - Browns#5 - Raiders

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NFC East is really good and the Redskins are awful, so I think they’re a lock – I actually think Colt McCoy could get them to 6-10ish, but he won’t play. They’ll continue to play volleyball with RG3 and Cousins and probably win 3 games. I really think the Niners will be the worst team in the NFL. Their losses are ridiculous and their coach doesn't appear to be that great.Browns have Josh McCown so safe to say they'll suck.I think the Raiders will be bad, but I think Cooper makes their offense a lot scarier.Chicago should be bad too.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

TitansSkinsRaidersJetsBrowns

I could see this; however, the Eagles are also an ACL away from the Sanchise. :) I think teams will start to unravel the Chipster's offense. It's no longer new.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

The NFC East is really good and the Redskins are awful, so I think they're a lock - I actually think Colt McCoy could get them to 6-10ish, but he won't play. They'll continue to play volleyball with RG3 and Cousins and probably win 3 games. I really think the Niners will be the worst team in the NFL. Their losses are ridiculous and their coach doesn't appear to be that great.Browns have Josh McCown so safe to say they'll suck.I think the Raiders will be bad, but I think Cooper makes their offense a lot scarier.Chicago should be bad too.

I agree per SF. Future ex-coach Tomsula, or "The Raheem Morris Experience of the West" is going to be in for a long year, imho.I can kind of see Chicago, but think that Fox has the potential to squeeze an extra unexpected win or two out of them, maybe. I could see them in the 5 - 10 pick range.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NFC East is really good and the Redskins are awful, so I think they're a lock - I actually think Colt McCoy could get them to 6-10ish, but he won't play. They'll continue to play volleyball with RG3 and Cousins and probably win 3 games. I really think the Niners will be the worst team in the NFL. Their losses are ridiculous and their coach doesn't appear to be that great.Browns have Josh McCown so safe to say they'll suck.I think the Raiders will be bad, but I think Cooper makes their offense a lot scarier.Chicago should be bad too.

I agree per SF. Future ex-coach Tomsula, or "The Raheem Morris Experience of the West" is going to be in for a long year, imho.I can kind of see Chicago, but think that Fox has the potential to squeeze an extra unexpected win or two out of them, maybe. I could see them in the 5 - 10 pick range.

Not sure Raheem is a fair comp.When we hired him, the Broncos had narrowed it down to him and McDaniels around the same time and he was a rising young-gun guy.He also showed a lot of growth at the end of the year and we had the amazing 2010 before starting 4-2 in 2011...and then the wheels fell off and he's never really recovered.Not saying Rah is a good coach, but I don't think going in the comp is very fair.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Redskins and 49ers seem poised for disaster.#1 - Redskins#2 - 49ers#3 - Buffalo #4 - Browns#5 - Raiders

Remove Buffalo and replace them with the Titans. They are abysmal.

Please wait…

• wesleyc

1: Redskins2: Bears3: Titans4: Jets5: SaintsRedskins will be far and away the worst team this year, I think we're all on the same page with that. I may look stupid at the end of the season with the Saints in there but I have a feeling that the Saints are eventually going to find themselves in the cellar the way they're going and this might be the year that happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 Redskins2 Jaguars3 Bears4 Titans5 ClevelandI actually think the Raiders can be decent. They are the Raiders though, so who knows.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

1- Redskins2- jets3- Browns4- Titans5- jags

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.